What's new

What is the biggest challenge when making money online?

If you do not have skills you end up working on PTC or faucets. You might find it is easier to work on paid to post sites and micro job sites, however, these are also low paying platforms. You need to try something that pays better.

There are so many challenges i am currently facing working online, but one of the two major challenge i am currently dealing with is having enough time to work and also power supply to charge my smartphone.
Time is very important to work online because some people have offline jobs too and making time for offline jobs would be difficult to them because they become exhausted during the day.

Time is very important to work online because some people have offline jobs too and making time for offline jobs would be difficult to them because they become exhausted during the day.
Time management is very crucial for anyone who wants to juggle online and offline jobs. You will need to specifically manage your time properly and ensure that you utilise the time according to plan.

You have made a pivotal point that everyone should emulate. Gaining skills and keep accumulating as many skill as possible will make you enhance your possibilities of making money online.
Gathering as many skills as possible is a very wonderful idea because there are many times that you would come across free learning opportunities and it demands that one should take advantage of such opportunity to gain more skills.

You have made a pivotal point that everyone should emulate. Gaining skills and keep accumulating as many skill as possible will make you enhance your possibilities of making money online.
one thing about the online space is that having one skill is not enough. You need to accumulate as much skills as possible in order to increase your chances of making a lot of money.
Probably, anyone that wants to work on the internet must be able to bring out a lot of time. If you do not have a much time you may not be able to make something reasonable online.

Last edited:
For me I will say it is being distracted by social media notifications. You know you're online so you'll be receiving messages and pop-ups every now and then and you will be tempted to check them out.

For me I will say it is being distracted by social media notifications. You know you're online so you'll be receiving messages and pop-ups every now and then and you will be tempted to check them out.
That is one great disadvantage of working online. It is the reason why I turned off notifications for my social media platforms. I also don't use many of social media sites. Just two that are most relevant for me.

I would encourage each and everyone who wants to make reasonable amount of money online to learn skills. It could be a challenge but once you are able to surmount the challenges and you're able to Garner enough skills, you will earn reasonably online.

Scam is the greatest and biggest problem of making money online because there are apps website that deceive allot. Another is the competition aspect.
Scam is a number one problem that each and every online earners encounter on a daily basis . This is the more reason why there is need for proper examination of any platform you want to invest.

It is not a big deal, you can mute the notifications when you are working, I also have this problem but I mute the platforms and it can not disturb me.

That is right. How much you make is dependant on how much you know. When you have basic skills, you will just earn a small amount. But with good skills, you earn so we'll.
One of the biggest challenge of making of making money online is lack of skill. Most of the people struggling to make money online don't have a particular that they monetized.

One of the biggest challenge of making of making money online is lack of skill. Most of the people struggling to make money online don't have a particular that they monetized.
You are right not having skills will face you with big problems but nowadays you can join different platforms to learn a new digital skill and use it to generate money for you.

You are right not having skills will face you with big problems but nowadays you can join different platforms to learn a new digital skill and use it to generate money for you.
Yes that is why anyone who knows about online earning nowadays and stills want to acquire a skills, he or she usually learn a digital skills that will improve in an online stuffs.

Very true. I think the best thing to do if you want to make money online is to learn a skill first. When you have a skill, making money online will be easier. There are some skill that you don't need to learn specially before you can master them, example of such skill is writing.

The biggest challenge that would be encountered if you're working online is how to identify legitimate platforms, because so many people will fall victim of illegitimate platforms.

the biggest challenge for me is my location, due to the nature of work i do online where i make more from users from top tier countries, but i am limited to all this due to my location.

There are several factors that could result in the difficulty of making money online and one of the factor could be the demographic related because there are certain online platforms that would only work in the top tier countries.

you need to put that your notifications in order not to get messages whenever you are working online. That is the best way in which you can use to avoid distractions from social media.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back