What's new

What is the biggest challenge when making money online?

Actually there are alot of challenges and it may not be the same with other people depending on your location sometimes, your skills or abilities and the platform you worked on. sometimes in terms of payment etc.
Different challenges are faced by different people working online and this is what you must understand because we must try as much as possible to overcome our challenges by taking proactive steps

Insufficient knowledge of what to do and how to do it is one of the major challenges for those who work online. There is a wealth of information about everything, you can get drowned in it without direction.

I agree with you, it would be very difficult to make money online if you don't have a digital skill, you need to learn and practice more in order to have good online income.
That is it, once you are knowledgeable in digital skills, there will be more easy way for you to be earning a cool amount of money online without much stress all the time.

Actually we always have individuals challenges faced in different perspectives depending on the site you worked. sometimes in the side of payment, rules, and location sometimes.

Actually we always have individuals challenges faced in different perspectives depending on the site you worked. sometimes in the side of payment, rules, and location sometimes.
Yeah, I also highly agree with you on that, that it is either the payment, the rules or the location that might be the main challenges most people face while working online.

I agree with you, it would be very difficult to make money online if you don't have a digital skill, you need to learn and practice more in order to have good online income.
Yeah, the major reason majority of people do not make money on the internet is because they don't have digital skills. Acquiring digital skills presently is very important and necessary for anyone that wants to succeed in the internet space.

Well I have few challenges with money making online.
The first one is the issue of payment, sometimes I felt like I earned less than my effort. and sometimes I had issues accessing some platform.

Day by day people are starting online jobs and the number of those who work online is increasing and people will face many challenges on there way.

I think the biggest challenge that people could face when making money online is competition especially in freelancing platforms where you need to know good marketing skills in order to sell your gigs.

What is the biggest challenge when making money online?
One of the biggest challenges is not making so much money. Another challenge is not getting paid fast. It is very painful when someone works so hard online and he is being deprived of his payment.

One of the biggest challenges most people do experience while working online, is the issue of site networks which sometime makes it very slow for some to perform their task within a short period of time.

Everyone has his or her own challenges. For me, low sales (either for my products or services)m is one of the major issues. When sales are not happening I end up working on paid to post sites.

The first one is the issue of payment, sometimes I felt like I earned less than my effort. and sometimes I had issues accessing some platform.
If you feel that you are putting a lot of effort and you're not making reasonable amount of money, then you should try to venture into other businesses. There are many options in the internet space.
If you feel that you are putting a lot of effort and you're not making reasonable amount of money, then you should try to venture into other businesses. There are many options in the internet space.

I think for me the biggest challenge I have with making money online is time insufficiency. I am engaged in so many things and so getting enough liberty of time at times is not easy for me. And also the stress levels.

I think for me the biggest challenge I have with making money online is time insufficiency. I am engaged in so many things and so getting enough liberty of time at times is not easy for me. And also the stress levels.
I think time is one of the things you need if your level to make reasonable amount of money online. Without enough time it will be very difficult for you to be able to make something reasonable from the internet space.

I think time is one of the things you need if your level to make reasonable amount of money online. Without enough time it will be very difficult for you to be able to make something reasonable from the internet space.
That's very true and this makes me believe that indeed time is a priceless commodity.
But nevertheless, I still squeeze time to find my way to achieve my daily task. Even though at times, I am unable.
Keeping up with tasks is at times pretty hard.

That's very true and this makes me believe that indeed time is a priceless commodity.
But nevertheless, I still squeeze time to find my way to achieve my daily task. Even though at times, I am unable.
Keeping up with tasks is at times pretty hard.
Okay, trying as much as possible to squeeze out your time whether in the internet space or offline is important. I'm also a student but I try to squeeze out my time to work online every single day.

Okay, trying as much as possible to squeeze out your time whether in the internet space or offline is important. I'm also a student but I try to squeeze out my time to work online every single day.
That's just how it works. One cannot expect to just get things easily. But one thing I like is that regardless of all the stress and struggle for time, I enjoy the whole thing and most importantly it pays.

Probably, the level of knowledge you have in the online space can determine the amount of money you can make. When you are not very much knowledgeable, you will find it difficult.
The only way to make considerable amount of money online is making sure you know all the necessary skills that can guarantee you success, because making money online is difficult and needs time.
That is one great disadvantage of working online. It is the reason why I turned off notifications for my social media platforms. I also don't use many of social media sites. Just two that are most relevant for me.
That's the best idea seriously, in as much as you want to concentrate on what you're doing, most especially online, you have to make sure you stay away from all source of distraction, most especially from the social media.

Last edited:
Yeah, the major reason majority of people do not make money on the internet is because they don't have digital skills. Acquiring digital skills presently is very important and necessary for anyone that wants to succeed in the internet space.
I agree with you, as the technology and internet is developing, their fields and skills are also increasing so if you want to adapt with the new technology then you need to learn it's skills.

That's just how it works. One cannot expect to just get things easily. But one thing I like is that regardless of all the stress and struggle for time, I enjoy the whole thing and most importantly it pays.
The essence of the whole thing is to get paid at the end of the day. that is why it is important to understand that to make money you must bring out sometime and you must also stress yourself if needed to get the job done properly and get paid at the end of the day.

Staying Disciplined and consistent to your goals is not as easy as it sounds.
Alot do grapple with the problem of consistency, and discipline because working online is usually in a place near your comfort zone.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back