Have You Tried Making Money From Short Videos

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Making money from short videos on platforms like YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook might not be easy unless your videos get hundreds of thousands of views. It is difficult, or let’s say not possible to make a lot of money from the video content monetization offered by the platform where you publish videos. However, if you can bring in brand deals and sponsorships, you can make good money. Also, use as many platforms as you like to maximize your earning potential.

Making money from short videos on platforms like YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook might not be easy unless your videos get hundreds of thousands of views. It is difficult, or let’s say not possible to make a lot of money from the video content monetization offered by the platform where you publish videos. However, if you can bring in brand deals and sponsorships, you can make good money. Also, use as many platforms as you like to maximize your earning potential.
Yeah, but why are they going to want to sponsor something that doesn't have a track record of a lot of traffic? I mean, as one example, though not a video, I was leasing JobsInNYC.com, and someone saw my ad for a partner at Warrior forum. He was initially excited, but when he found out there was not traffic, he wasn't interested.

If your videos drive a lot of traffic and engagement, you can get businesses to sponsor you. A lot of influencer in my home country are making money form their short videos. Companies are hiring influencer for creating ads in the short video format instead of ad with celebrities.

I'd like to get into making math videos. However, I'm an extreme newbie at it. Well, I got plenty of time right so maybe I will delve into it and also try to restudy MuseScore, a music notation thing that I used before.

I tried it on YouTube because only there is monetization, while on other platforms you can earn only if some brands buy advertising from you. YouTube has very strict conditions, so it was difficult to do it, and after several dozen videos, I decided to leave it

I tried it on YouTube because only there is monetization, while on other platforms you can earn only if some brands buy advertising from you. YouTube has very strict conditions, so it was difficult to do it, and after several dozen videos, I decided to leave it
video content monetization is also available on Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and a lot of other video sharing platforms. If you want to try with short videos, the requirements are very high. For instance, you need 10 million views to enable ads on your youtube videos.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back