What's new

What is missing in your business, that makes it not to move forward?

The problem is that a white man will always enjoy to see that they have improved their economy and that they are always trying their best to compete with the world, but over here they are only concentrating in stealing, maybe they will definitely change in the future.
Laughs, while we continue to take dividends in stealing public funds. Our politicians aren't nowhere near to write home about.

Laughs, while we continue to take dividends in stealing public funds. Our politicians aren't nowhere near to write home about.
Well we don't just know how this country will be arranged and I just believe that it is beyond what most man can do except by the special grace of God to revive this country.

It takes allot ,to know that,many people who have been in various businesses,started but failed because of not having the idea of that particular business
That is correct. Having an idea that is so very creative is needed to be created and applied. That particular business will succeed because of new and creative business ideas.

Currently I am partnering with a friend in poutry business,what our business lack the last time was the wrong chick,secondly fund to buy their feed and drugs in bulk vwhich would have save us some money compare to buying in little quantity

Well we don't just know how this country will be arranged and I just believe that it is beyond what most man can do except by the special grace of God to revive this country.
We just don't know what the future will be, cos we aren't future tellers either. But we are hoping that our country's misfortune get turned around through divine intervention.

We just don't know what the future will be, cos we aren't future tellers either. But we are hoping that our country's misfortune get turned around through divine intervention.
Well I just believe so and a lot of people are also believing so, some people are even afraid that Nigeria may turn out to be like Afghanistan now that there is a level of banditry in the country.

Well I just believe so and a lot of people are also believing so, some people are even afraid that Nigeria may turn out to be like Afghanistan now that there is a level of banditry in the country.
Hmm, we are heading to that level dear, Nigeria isn't a safe place to live due to many terrorist groups trying to hamper the country's progress through massive killing spree.

Hmm, we are heading to that level dear, Nigeria isn't a safe place to live due to many terrorist groups trying to hamper the country's progress through massive killing spree.
I don't even know if the government official are actually with this people or against them, because they seems not to do anything about it, it's really sad that people are dying on daily basis.

I don't even know if the government official are actually with this people or against them, because they seems not to do anything about it, it's really sad that people are dying on daily basis.
At times my mind tells me some of the government officials are using this men to tarnish the others administration not to have peace.

At times my mind tells me some of the government officials are using this men to tarnish the others administration not to have peace.
Hmmm,politic of Africa. I believe the only way that we will be able to get out from all this corruption is that it is only God that will help us because about from that we will not be able to do it.

Though I do not have a business,but most business fail because their is no communication between the management and workers,also financial instability

Currently I am partnering with a friend in poutry business,what our business lack the last time was the wrong chick,secondly fund to buy their feed and drugs in bulk vwhich would have save us some money compare to buying in little quantity
Buying a wrong chick and having no fund for drugs and feeds for those chicks is really a great missing link if you are into poultry business.

For those of you thinking you're missing something in your business and for that reason seem not to be able to move forward, you should know that every business must face it's own challenges at some point

Hmmm,politic of Africa. I believe the only way that we will be able to get out from all this corruption is that it is only God that will help us because about from that we will not be able to do it.
I told you before that the youths or other citizens can't fight it alone only God can help us restore what has been dented by our so called evil politicians.

The wrong chick is not the actual problem but the capital and the fund to take care of the chick in your poultry , at least you should have gotten a better result If you have fund.

More capital... With more investment comes more profits. I have to expand to go further and that requires money. You need money to make more money

I told you before that the youths or other citizens can't fight it alone only God can help us restore what has been dented by our so called evil politicians.
Hmmm, if we are to depend on God that means we really need to wait for a long time sha, I just observed that you have not been online for the past two days or so, did you take a brake ?

Hmmm, if we are to depend on God that means we really need to wait for a long time sha, I just observed that you have not been online for the past two days or so, did you take a brake ?
Laughs, waiting for long will simply take it ages, but it's simply the best to end all insurgence caused by our government leaders. Offline activities made me go break, but I'm back now.

Laughs, waiting for long will simply take it ages, but it's simply the best to end all insurgence caused by our government leaders. Offline activities made me go break, but I'm back now.
Wow welcome back, I don't know why it was even so boring when you were not around. I know is simply the best but they will continue to wreck havoc on the country even while we are still waiting.

I have everything going on perfectly fine in my business, but the only thing most business need is more fund to upgrade the level of the business , to buy more stocks .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back