What's new

What is missing in your business, that makes it not to move forward?

I have everything going on perfectly fine in my business, but the only thing most business need is more fund to upgrade the level of the business , to buy more stocks .
Here we are talking about how the Nigerian politician is destroying the country,i was just suggesting that the best thing we really need to do is to wait for God to decide what to do with them.

well for my own business what is missing currently is my inability to make very good use of social media to be very Frank that is where my business is lacking drastically and I try my best as much as possible to keep up with the pace but it's not easy and you to that at times am I have some messages that might be a day or 2 days old before I will they know about them.

Wow welcome back, I don't know why it was even so boring when you were not around. I know is simply the best but they will continue to wreck havoc on the country even while we are still waiting.
Laughs, your presence here matters to me cos we have one mindset when it comes to discussing issues of Nigeria.

Those politicians have really caused us havoc, I just pray one day this get better here.

Hmm, with the little experience I have In my own business, lack of creativity is missing. When it comes to business, I believe one needs to be versatile as this allows for improvement. People love new things n variety . It's the sauce .

The problem is that a white man will always enjoy to see that they have improved their economy and that they are always trying their best to compete with the world, but over here they are only concentrating in stealing, maybe they will definitely change in the future.
One thing I know is missing in my business that makes it not to move forward as adequate management and marketing and I'm doing my best to make sure it's improve.

Laughs, your presence here matters to me cos we have one mindset when it comes to discussing issues of Nigeria.

Those politicians have really caused us havoc, I just pray one day this get better here.
Lolz,there are a lot of funny thing happening in this country .do you really know that there are some people that don't believe the president that is in the Aso rock is the actual president ? A lot of people are believing that he is an imposter.

Currently I haven't started any business yet but I have a business plan,so the problem I am encountering now is financial instability,I am out of cash(money.

Lolz,there are a lot of funny thing happening in this country .do you really know that there are some people that don't believe the president that is in the Aso rock is the actual president ? A lot of people are believing that he is an imposter.
Laughs, that's exactly what lots of persons are saying. But it isn't true, he is the president. He even went to Igbo land recently to tell them he's the real buhari, lol.

More capital... With more investment comes more profits. I have to expand to go further and that requires money. You need money to make more money
I think you are right about that. I also do engage in investment, and the more your investing capital is increasing the higher the rewards you are expected to enjoy. Indeed, you need money to make more money

Laughs, that's exactly what lots of persons are saying. But it isn't true, he is the president. He even went to Igbo land recently to tell them he's the real buhari, lol.
All these people that are just bringing out all these false stories are not doing good at all .most of this information they are using it to destabilise the country and lead a lot of people to violence and other illegal act.

I have everything going on perfectly fine in my business, but the only thing most business need is more fund to upgrade the level of the business , to buy more stocks .
One thing that is missing in my business that really make it not to go forward is marketing strategy I think I need to work on that in order to make my business very successful.

All these people that are just bringing out all these false stories are not doing good at all .most of this information they are using it to destabilise the country and lead a lot of people to violence and other illegal act.
Laughs, you know their are others who are really using false information to earn money online and offline as well. Those who are posting on their blog can manipulate info same as those who are writing newspapers.

Laughs, you know their are others who are really using false information to earn money online and offline as well. Those who are posting on their blog can manipulate info same as those who are writing newspapers.
Do you said that they really make money from posting false information ? I think that posting false information do not generate money in any way. if you think they generate money then how does it really works ?

Do you said that they really make money from posting false information ? I think that posting false information do not generate money in any way. if you think they generate money then how does it really works ?
One thing that is missing in my business that makes it not to move forward is adequate marketing I need to put more innovative school in my marketing in order to take my business to a greater height.

One thing that is missing in my business that makes it not to move forward is adequate marketing I need to put more innovative school in my marketing in order to take my business to a greater height.
It is nice that you have understand what is the problem of your business .if you do not have time to carry out the marketing aspect of your business you can hire a digital marketer to help you do that .and that will even be the best since you are fixed already

Sometimes it always the profit that keep falling , and once it keep on falling you will develop a habit of using your capital and thinking you will replace it but before you know the business collapse

If the fallse information is truly made by you without copying it, if people click on the content steadily from it, you'll earn money from your Ads network. Because you didn't copy, you wrote on your own, Google or any other AdSense will feel it's the right information because they don't correct for fake information they all count as information.

I started a business long time ago and I discovered that it wasn't moving forward and the reason being that I used to be a busy person and paid little or no attention to my business. Those in charge of handling it rough handled it

• Failing to listen to their customers. ...
  • Failing to leverage future growth. ...
  • Failing to adapt (and grow) when the market changes. ...
  • Failing to track and measure your marketing efforts.
that's true ,from the above listed things they can contribute to business failure,especially not listening to your customers ,how did you expect them to buy your products without you listening to them and the exact thing they need .
Post automatically merged:

Have your plans failed you? or the capital start up you injected in your business not up to the demand? Do you think your business location is a barrier? Or you are missing something different from what i stated? Please share what you ought to add or improve in your business to grow.

there are many things that pit away business ,its brings allot of failure in business,some of the things that make business to fail is that they lack the experience before starting up ,and also lack of prepare ration

Last edited:
For some business owners, it ranges from lack of mentorship and experience, not paying heed to customer's complaints and doing the corrections, not paying their workers on time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back