What's new

What is missing in your business, that makes it not to move forward?

Of course funds is a limiting factor to my business, the start up capital is very huge but that's not deterring me in any way as I'm engaging in online business that would bring bigger money and then I can get other to invest on my ideas.

The issue I am having with my business growth has to do with raising capital and getting a good location. I do catering services, so I want to open a restaurant but the major challenge now is getting capital and getting a good location for my business.

I currently do not have a business, however I do have friends who are business owners. Some of them complain customers over prize their goods and because they do not want to keep stock they just have to let go. Others are due to poor advertising.

The issue I am having with my business growth has to do with raising capital and getting a good location. I do catering services, so I want to open a restaurant but the major challenge now is getting capital and getting a good location for my business.
Just like you said, raising funds for business purposes is one of the major challenges affecting the growth of a business. Capital is needed for so many things and the lack of it will affect the business process.

Well, I don't have a business yet. But I have had the opportunity to work with some people. Some of the things that were lacking in the business were proper management and funding.

Just like you said, raising funds for business purposes is one of the major challenges affecting the growth of a business. Capital is needed for so many things and the lack of it will affect the business process.
Most people need capital in Order to fund their business , without capital the business cannot move forward because you need money to restructure your business and also stock goods .

For those of you thinking you're missing something in your business and for that reason seem not to be able to move forward, you should know that every business must face it's own challenges at some point
That is a true fact,because most persons think that if something is not going on well as planed then we should just pack shop,but comparing our business with others is not neccessarily the best option.

Nothing in particular. I am still looking forward to relocate my business to a profitable location , probably a more organised urban settlements. This will definitely increase my business profit.

It is not every business owner that can answer this kind of question. Many people understand that there is problem in their business but they can't really locate where the problem or the cause of the problem. The first step in solving this kind of problem is to first identity it. Business not moving forward can be as a result of many things, so we can't just limit it to one thing.
Definitelly one cannot limit the stagnation of a business to one thing,it could be a simgle or multiple problem,but the business owner should be able to identify the issues in his business,this shows that he is incharge.

Nothing in particular. I am still looking forward to relocate my business to a profitable location , probably a more organised urban settlements. This will definitely increase my business profit.
To some people . The location is the problem for their poor Sale , so they need a good location to other people , they need money to boost their business which is very important .

To some people . The location is the problem for their poor Sale , so they need a good location to other people , they need money to boost their business which is very important .
Yes location is mainly the most important thing that leads to low sells and profitability in business. People with the required capital can I get a suitable locations and at the same time advertise their business to gain public awareness.

It is not every business owner that can answer this kind of question. Many people understand that there is problem in their business but they can't really locate where the problem or the cause of the problem. The first step in solving this kind of problem is to first identity it. Business not moving forward can be as a result of many things, so we can't just limit it to one thing.

To some people , what really missing in their business is that they need some amount of money to boost the business while to some other people , they needed a good location .

To some people , what really missing in their business is that they need some amount of money to boost the business while to some other people , they needed a good location .
A good location is generally expensive sometimes 5 times from normal location so to handle the difference either you have previously a database of clients or sales covers the difference otherwise you will not afford rental difference.

There are some mistakes in business and lack of resources that can not let your business smooth. Like facing problems or Capital. If you have not good capital then you can not start proper business which you wished to do so. Sometimes your partner bound you and let you not good in business.
Capital is very vital in the operation of any business,but that is not that only thing that can make a business not to thrive,technical capacity is one of them,lack of accountability is another and not having a plan for aquiring customers.

Despite the fact that I do not now run a business, I do have friends who do. Some of them gripe that consumers overpay for their products, but since they do not want to hold stock, they are forced to let some of it go. Poor advertising is to blame for others.

The level of how you advertise your business sometimes might be very poor which might affect your business negatively because you will be having the same set of customers .
Despite the fact that I do not now run a business, I do have friends who do. Some of them gripe that consumers overpay for their products, but since they do not want to hold stock, they are forced to let some of it go. Poor advertising is to blame for others.

Limited resources leads to frustration. As your business grows you need the right mix of resources; capital, people, capacity. With so much opportunity ahead, not being able to capture the opportunity will hold your business back. Lack of an action plan leads to a false

I don't believe there is anything lacking from my business that prevents it from moving forward. For instance, sales and marketing are the most crucial aspects of it, and I have always done this even before I started my firm because no business can exist without it in any industry or region of the world economy.

When your reaources are limited , which most of the time might be because you lack money , it normally leads to frustration that might affect your business negatively.
Limited resources leads to frustration. As your business grows you need the right mix of resources; capital, people, capacity. With so much opportunity ahead, not being able to capture the opportunity will hold your business back. Lack of an action plan leads to a false

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back