What's new

What is missing in your business, that makes it not to move forward?

That's poor way of reasoning. Those kind of persons with such shallow brain isn't worth to be called leaders cos they aren't showing the spirit of being a leader.
And sometimes I do not even know what is wrong with most of our leaders that ever since the Nigerian gotten independence, I've never seen a good leaders that is ready to make a change in this country

And sometimes I do not even know what is wrong with most of our leaders that ever since the Nigerian gotten independence, I've never seen a good leaders that is ready to make a change in this country
Over 60 years we got independence dear, their is nothing tangible happening in the country. Even prompting wide argument that when the country never gained independence is better.

If my business is lacking anything then it should be no other thing than assistance, sometimes I feel so tired and overworked that I just need someone to assist him

Over 60 years we got independence dear, their is nothing tangible happening in the country. Even prompting wide argument that when the country never gained independence is better.
I think its could have even been better that the Nigeria did not gain any independence because they do not even have anything to show for, is really bad that this is just the fact.

What is missing in my business that does not makes it to move forward the way I want is space, I need a big space for me to be able to display my wares properly.
I believe that space is a happy problem. Because it only means your business is growing. It's so easy also to solve this space problem through the buying of the next property to yours.

I think its could have even been better that the Nigeria did not gain any independence because they do not even have anything to show for, is really bad that this is just the fact.
It could've been that way, at least with what I heard, the Europeans back then wasn't ruling us badly like the way our politicians are ruling us now.

Undivided attention is missing in my business and that is what is open it from moving forward and faster. If I could just focus on one business it would have been better

I tried starting a bottle business and tried saving and borrowing just to start which I couldn't because the machine kept asking for more capital and there was no forthcoming funds

It could've been that way, at least with what I heard, the Europeans back then wasn't ruling us badly like the way our politicians are ruling us now.
Seriously a lot of people now will still prefer to be rules by the Western leaders than most of our corrupt leaders because most of the Western people will be able to organise the country properly than some of our brainless leaders.

Undivided attention is missing in my business and that is what is open it from moving forward and faster. If I could just focus on one business it would have been better
Wow what a nice problem you have. You have a lot of businesses and you want to have a focus on one business and have it your undivided attention. That might be the answer to your problem. But as for me, I think its better to have a diversified business because if one is down then there are other business that can lift you up.

Seriously a lot of people now will still prefer to be rules by the Western leaders than most of our corrupt leaders because most of the Western people will be able to organise the country properly than some of our brainless leaders.
Sure, the western especially the Europeans, who where our founding fathers will be better off than the so called old forks politicians that lacks wisdom to rule.

Sure, the western especially the Europeans, who where our founding fathers will be better off than the so called old forks politicians that lacks wisdom to rule.
I think the problem is actually with the black skin that we are having and maybe it is like a curse to some people. Especially those leader who do not see the potential of improving the life of ecitizen. We should even be looking for a way to peel off the black skin and maybe they will thinks better

Mine might be a little funny but the truth be told, lack of attention can really do a lot of harm to a business or work. Many businesses like agribusiness need a proper follow up and monitoring.

That's poor way of reasoning. Those kind of persons with such shallow brain isn't worth to be called leaders cos they aren't showing the spirit of being a leader.
One thing that I know is missing in my business that is not allowing it to move forward is good marketing and I'm working harder to make this work.

I think the problem is actually with the black skin that we are having and maybe it is like a curse to some people. Especially those leader who do not see the potential of improving the life of ecitizen. We should even be looking for a way to peel off the black skin and maybe they will thinks better
Laughs, it's the mindset we have, and the complexion dear. Even in the white man their are blacks there doing it right. Our people here are simply cruel that's all.

I will pick Lee try to fix things up if I discover that there are things that serve as constraints to my business which may be coming from me

The Returns I get from my business haven't been meeting my expectations and I guess I know what causes it. These days I don't have much time on my hands as I am a student and it is very hard for a student to manage a business full time when studying at the same time in school. I plan to invest more time in my business to make sure that it moves or better still I will just try to increase the number of my stuff. But there are some things that once just has to manage himself without the intervention of Staffs.

Mine might be a little funny but the truth be told, lack of attention can really do a lot of harm to a business or work. Many businesses like agribusiness need a proper follow up and monitoring.
Oh, attention is very important for a business. I know of some cases where the owner was losing money simply because he had relegated all the work to his staff and he was not even monitoring the operation. When you have a business you need to give it your full attention.

At this time I'm reeling over the business location, I just want to move over to the urban where sales can be generated enough for my agricultural products.

I would have had my business kicking and running long ago if not that capital is my problem. I already have my business plan on ground but capital seems to be the only thing limiting me from eventually starting up my business, I would have been swimming in millions already if I not for the delay in capital to start it up.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back