What's new

What is missing in your business, that makes it not to move forward?

It takes allot ,to know that,many people who have been in various businesses,started but failed because of not having the idea of that particular business

Laughs, it's the mindset we have, and the complexion dear. Even in the white man their are blacks there doing it right. Our people here are simply cruel that's all.
And even if there is a genuine someone that is interested to make peace and arrange everything in this country ,the next government that will take over from him will surely spoil the whole thing.

It takes allot ,to know that,many people who have been in various businesses,started but failed because of not having the idea of that particular business
what is usually responsible for that is because people rushing to business probably because they see people doing well in that business not knowing that there are challenges to face growing a business.

And even if there is a genuine someone that is interested to make peace and arrange everything in this country ,the next government that will take over from him will surely spoil the whole thing.
Lol, every member of the government of our country is simply correct. We are simply far from improvement intervention from above occurs.

Lol, every member of the government of our country is simply correct. We are simply far from improvement intervention from above occurs.
Seriously sometimes I always sit down to wonder why African as a whole I've been left behind by the world while other country are moving forward and trying their best to fit into the modern standard.

Seriously sometimes I always sit down to wonder why African as a whole I've been left behind by the world while other country are moving forward and trying their best to fit into the modern standard.
We are busy in Africa practicing the best corruption to destroy the generation unborn and sinking everything down. It's a pity that our politicians are the ones who aren't helping out.

The only thing missing in my business is capital. I really need lot of capital to put lots in places. The idea of the business is more than real and the knowledge on how to go about it is full.

I would have had my business kicking and running long ago if not that capital is my problem. I already have my business plan on ground but capital seems to be the only thing limiting me from eventually starting up my business, I would have been swimming in millions already if I not for the delay in capital to start it up.
One thing that is missing in my business that makes it not to move forward is good marketing skills I'm trying to improve on the strategy of marketing in order to take my business to the next level.

My business as far as I'm concerned is moving forward inits own pace as much as possible. I have nothing that I will say is not making my business move forward at the moment other than the usual challenges we all have to face running a business

Have your plans failed you? or the capital start up you injected in your business not up to the demand? Do you think your business location is a barrier? Or you are missing something different from what i stated? Please share what you ought to add or improve in your business to grow.
Not enough capital or money to boost my business. Dedication and moral support is also a problem. Maybe if I have enough support from families and friends it would help

I lack capital, and if the capital is lacked in business, everything will not be moving as it should be, if the business needs to be expanded, the solution is capital

To be more honest more money is what is making my business not to be able to move forward. There are a lot of equipment that I should be able to buy that will help.

Not enough capital or money to boost my business. Dedication and moral support is also a problem. Maybe if I have enough support from families and friends it would help
If you family supports you financially you'll surely get started dear. But in the sense that, when your family doesn't have enough you won't get from them. You need to source from other avenues.

We are busy in Africa practicing the best corruption to destroy the generation unborn and sinking everything down. It's a pity that our politicians are the ones who aren't helping out.
The reason why they are not interested of the masses is because they can travel out of the country just like the president of Afghanistan was doing when there was war and chaos in the country.that is their plan.

Mine might be a little funny but the truth be told, lack of attention can really do a lot of harm to a business or work. Many businesses like agribusiness need a proper follow up and monitoring.
That is right. Agribusiness needs attention proper follow up and attention. Just like a garden if you will not take care of it, it will become a forest or jungle.

The reason why they are not interested of the masses is because they can travel out of the country just like the president of Afghanistan was doing when there was war and chaos in the country.that is their plan.
Evil politicians. Those who love traveling to others well developed countries for better life are simply evil. They can even upstage war and simply move out overnight.

Evil politicians. Those who love traveling to others well developed countries for better life are simply evil. They can even upstage war and simply move out overnight.
That is one of the reason they could not even bothered about the devastating state of the country they are ruling, because they understand that it is possible for them to travel out when there is a crisis.is really bad.

That is one of the reason they could not even bothered about the devastating state of the country they are ruling, because they understand that it is possible for them to travel out when there is a crisis.is really bad.
That kind of thinking is really bad dear I must say. It shows they are not even interested to see the country become something good anytime..

That kind of thinking is really bad dear I must say. It shows they are not even interested to see the country become something good anytime..
The problem is that a white man will always enjoy to see that they have improved their economy and that they are always trying their best to compete with the world, but over here they are only concentrating in stealing, maybe they will definitely change in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back