What's new

What is missing in your business, that makes it not to move forward?

To be honest, it actually time. I am already addicted to working online and could have possibly be earning more than what am earning now if I really had more time for myself. I am pretty occupied offline, which affects my earning rate badly.

Some business owners might be experiencing this backwardness in their businesses not going forward, they might be having some customer service problems in addressing their customers thereby driving them away

For my moms business I think that should be inadequate funding to expand capital base,and the effects of inflation on intermediate goods

Have your plans failed you? or the capital start up you injected in your business not up to the demand? Do you think your business location is a barrier? Or you are missing something different from what i stated? Please share what you ought to add or improve in your business to grow.
Well aside from all mentioned there are still some key factors missing in a business like adequate staffs and management without adequate staffs and management a business can fail.

Things that are hindering my business from moving are connections and capital. If I have this two things my business will be moving fast.
Yeah, capital is actually necessary to implement ones business idea or even manage an existing one. It's also a hindrance to me from going into my offline dream business, just that these days earning up to that amount ain't entirely easy

Have your plans failed you? or the capital start up you injected in your business not up to the demand? Do you think your business location is a barrier? Or you are missing something different from what i stated? Please share what you ought to add or improve in your business to grow.
My business is not suffering, yet I feel there is need to get a grip on customer satisfaction.
Over the few years that my business has existed, I have tries to attain customer satisfaction. Recently, their reviews tell me I have to step up my game, it seems that have gotten used to the promos, discounts and seasonal gifts, and want more. I am still thinking of other ways to impress or satisfy them.

I currently don't have a business, but I feel if the business is not moving then there are a couple things that needs to be checked about that business like that price of goods/services, the location, how customers are treated.

My business need a lot of money because that is what is wrong with my business and if I have enough money to post my business up I think my business will reach the stand that I would like it to be but for now I'm still struggling to get so much money to invests on my business and sit and enjoy the fruits of my labour.
Capital is very big variable that is important in any sort of business because it is what is going to boost the business to expand and operate in all sectors that will help it to generate more funds for the business owner.

What's making my business slow in progress is lack of time to train an develop new skills and myself personally and this brings in a problem to me . All I need is time and money to train more

I believe it is capital. If there is enough funds to inject into my business, I would be able to purchase new stock and raw materials and this improve the quality of products I'm offering.

I would say lack of advertisement and also small funds and lack of good employee.With all this things combined it is actually hard for the business to grow the way it should
Post automatically merged:

I would say lack of advertisement and also small funds and lack of good employee.With all this things combined it is actually hard for the business to grow the way it should

I currently do not have a business, however I do have friends who are business owners. Some of them complain customers over prize their goods and because they do not want to keep stock they just have to let go. Others are due to poor advertising.
Business entrepreneur that hike the prices of their goods are unwise. The plan is to get more customers, hiking the price would only kill the business

For now I am not running any business, but when I want to start,I owuld mske necessary plans and research so that I won't have anything missing

I must say that a lack of knowledge and information is one of the most common things that makes people fail in businesses. Even I lack knowledge and this is why I am suffering from loss when it comes to trading.
A lack of capital and high risk factor is what is stopping me. I think there is risk involved in every kind of business, but some businesses are much riskier than others.

Last edited:
I think is the just money I need to expand my restaurant business with a well equipped modern kitchen and constant electricity. All these requires a good planning.

I must say that a lack of knowledge and information is one of the most common things that makes people fail in businesses. Even I lack knowledge and this is why I am suffering from loss when it comes to trading.
A lack of capital and high risk factor is what is stopping me. I think there is risk involved in every kind of business, but some businesses are much riskier than others.
For me I do not have a business yet and I am still planning of establishing an online business, the only challenges I have now is the required money and the time that is necessary to concentrate in the online business I am thinking of establishing full-time.

There are times when Money is not the only problem that's holding a business from moving forward , most of the time , the normal problem is the location, we might be trading our market in a wrong location

There are times when Money is not the only problem that's holding a business from moving forward , most of the time , the normal problem is the location, we might be trading our market in a wrong location
Though I agree with the fact that location does play an important role when it comes to how the business would grow, but what about situations where you are actually in the right location but the business is still not moving forward, what do you think might be the next issue?

Location is one of the main things a wise businessman considers when it comes to buying a property. No wise businessman would purchase a business at a location where there is no public. However, a few people do purchase business at a bad location and end up suffering.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back