What's new

What is missing in your business, that makes it not to move forward?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Have your plans failed you? or the capital start up you injected in your business not up to the demand? Do you think your business location is a barrier? Or you are missing something different from what i stated? Please share what you ought to add or improve in your business to grow.

I currently do not have a business, however I do have friends who are business owners. Some of them complain customers over prize their goods and because they do not want to keep stock they just have to let go. Others are due to poor advertising.

It is not every business owner that can answer this kind of question. Many people understand that there is problem in their business but they can't really locate where the problem or the cause of the problem. The first step in solving this kind of problem is to first identity it. Business not moving forward can be as a result of many things, so we can't just limit it to one thing.

Whatever business it is, not just in photography, the first thing to consider is capital. That will serve as the source of everything you need to build your photography studio, all will follow when you have settled your capital.

I would have had my business kicking and running long ago if not that capital is my problem. I already have my business plan on ground but capital seems to be the only thing limiting me from eventually starting up my business, I would have been swimming in millions already if I not for the delay in capital to start it up.

There are some mistakes in business and lack of resources that can not let your business smooth. Like facing problems or Capital. If you have not good capital then you can not start proper business which you wished to do so. Sometimes your partner bound you and let you not good in business.

• Failing to listen to their customers. ...
  • Failing to leverage future growth. ...
  • Failing to adapt (and grow) when the market changes. ...
  • Failing to track and measure your marketing efforts.

The only thing that is missing in my business at the moment is inadequate funding, without which my business will be running smoothly,
There is onions in every business that needs to be triggered so that the business can thrive successfully.
You can never overemphasize the need for adequate funding.

My business need a lot of money because that is what is wrong with my business and if I have enough money to post my business up I think my business will reach the stand that I would like it to be but for now I'm still struggling to get so much money to invests on my business and sit and enjoy the fruits of my labour.

Have your plans failed you? or the capital start up you injected in your business not up to the demand? Do you think your business location is a barrier? Or you are missing something different from what i stated? Please share what you ought to add or improve in your business to grow.
A lot of businesses are not growing due to a combination of factors which might include one or more of the ones you identified.
However I believe most businesses face capital issue.
They don't have enough capital to exchange.
Location seem to be another major one. Locating a business in a wrong environment will no doubt affect the growth and success of that business.

I won't lie it's capital. Capital is a term for financial assets, such as funds held in deposit accounts and/or funds obtained from special financing sources. My business will have boom if I have enough capital. The only missing link from my business is capital.

all anymore depends how you want to live my life once you will need to know that we are to live our life the way we want it this life is a school and a and it can depend how you want to live your life as you don't need no one to teach you how to live your life it's a life you can do whatever you want if it's easy you don't need to stress yourself for his work for your money and get your things freely

Looking at all the structure of my business currently, I would say that I'm quite satisfied so far with the development we have had along the few years we have been in business actively. Growth is a constant thing in business, if you are not growing, it means that you are not doing something right.

The thing that is missing in my business that did not make it to move well that I didn't have a standard means of advertising and that has bring back my business instead of going forward.
Post automatically merged:

The thing that is missing in my business that did not make it to move well that I didn't have a standard means of advertising and that has bring down my business and it doesn't make it move forward.

it's important to have a well-developed marketing plan first. Then you can begin to incorporate new social media activity into your marketing strategy. If you don't have a marketing plan or need to refine your existing one, review a marketing plan tutorial for additional assistance.

Well for me currently in my business i am experiencing a dearth of the needed expertise or talents to work with and this talents are the core of the business capital. Their skill set is the best bet of achieving success in the short medium and long term.

I won't lie it's capital. Capital is a term for financial assets, such as funds held in deposit accounts and/or funds obtained from special financing sources. My business will have boom if I have enough capital. The only missing link from my business is capital.

Lack of capital can kill any business as soon as we can think. People have issues with their businesses when the capital is not there and should be sorted out too.

The problem I had in my business and caused failure was my change of location. I had a new business I started around November last year was moving fine until I had to change to a new location this year in fact I still have some debtors who are yet to pay.

I need big investments from people I really need to expand my horizon. I sell sneakers and do my sales online. I need a physical store where people can come in and buy in cash. I need that breakthrough money in my business

One thing that i face from my business is the issue of capital to meet growing demands of customers.finance is a major problem to get the necessary logistics that one need to satisfy clients.Where you have a situation of you as a business owner not meeting up demands to your clients,it affects the business.And sometimes the schedule mixed up and delay from the logistics personel makes clients to complain.And this schedule is something you cannot control,which can be affect the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back