What's new

What is difference between e-commerce and traditional-commerce?

Back then in school I learnt a lot about commerce, both the e commerce and traditional commerce and if I could still recall, the e commerce which means electronic buying and selling has to do with trading your goods online while traditional commerce is the one to one, face to face selling and buying. The later might seem outdated but it's even more rampant presently than the e commerce.

The traditional commerce refers to the physical businesses you find around that enable customers to enter, view and select from a wide variety of goods, in this case they are able to be sure of what they buy, the e-commerce involves you selecting and buying via marketplaces, e-commerce websites, social media - you select your products and delivery is made to your location. Some businesses make use of both opportunities for business development. they as well have their various benefits and disadvantages.

E
Last day I was searching about some topics on Google. I read one new word " traditional commerce".. Can anyone tell what is it? And what is difference between e-commerce and traditional commerce?
E-commerce entails the exchange of goods and services digitally, via online stores or platforms.
Traditional commerce is the exchange of goods and services physically.

E-commerce, in my understanding, entails purchasing using electronic means and completing your transaction online. Traditional commerce, on the other hand, is a traditional way of buying items in person, like we do at malls.

I think traditional commerce has to do with the business transactions before the advent of the internet while e-commerce involves all forms of businesses online.

E-Commerce refers to promoting goods or products through digital means whereas traditional commerce refers to promoting goods through old ways that are in use by the people for many decades before internet was popular. For example, promoting products through T.V ads, newspaper, etc.

Back then in school I learnt a lot about commerce, both the e commerce and traditional commerce and if I could still recall, the e commerce which means electronic buying and selling has to do with trading your goods online while traditional commerce is the one to one, face to face selling and buying. The later might seem outdated but it's even more rampant presently than the e commerce.
As the terms imply, i think e-commerce has to do with buying and selling electronically or digitally; you do not get to see the person you are doing business with physically.
Traditional commerce is the opposite; buying and selling is done physically.

E-commerce is a form of online shopping where users can buy goods and services from their electronic devices such as laptop, mobile, tablet. While traditional commerce is an approach where goods and servicce are bought face to face and its saves time and money.

As from my understanding E-commerce includes shopping via using electronic ways and you complete your purchase online itself. While traditional commerce is a traditional approach to buying goods while having face to face like we do in malls.

The difference between them is that in traditional way of commerce you will need to meet with your buyer if you want to purchase or sell a product. In e-commerce everything can be done through electronic means.

E-commerce refers to the commercial transactions or exchange of information, buying or selling product/services electronically with the help of internet. ... Traditional commerce is carried out by face to face, telephone lines or mail systems. E-commerce is carried out by internet or other network communication technology

Like my friend used to say, the e is the difference between e commerce and traditional commerce, lol. And he's not wrong to an extent the e signifies internet so the one that's doesn't use internet doesn't have an e

Last day I was searching about some topics on Google. I read one new word " traditional commerce".. Can anyone tell what is it? And what is difference between e-commerce and traditional commerce?
Just think about it in a way that you normally used to go to the market to purchase whatever thing you need to purchase and now having to purchase everything you need online.

E commerce is commonly referred to as electronic commerce which is the buying and selling of goods and services using electronic means such as computer social media etc while traditional commerce is the old fashioned way of goods and services exchange in the market or through trade by barter system
Before do use of technology become very popular in business transaction the traditional means of e-commerce is something that we have been very used to and it is actually working back in the days.

E commerce involves buying and selling or performing transactions of any kind online while traditional commerce involves face to face buying and selling.

E-Commerce is a form of online shopping where users can buy goods and services from their electronic devices such as a laptop, mobile, tablet. Traditional-Commerce is a traditional approach to buy goods and services in person which involves face to face dealing.
A friend of mine was actually asking if traditional commerce will actually be eliminated one day and I believe that it is something that might happen with the way technology is going.

E commerce involves buying and selling or performing transactions of any kind online while traditional commerce involves face to face buying and selling.
The world is evolving so fast that most people are now more comfortable with carrying out all of their business transactions online unlike going to stores.

The world is evolving so fast that most people are now more comfortable with carrying out all of their business transactions online unlike going to stores.
I don't totally agree with you. it's true that the world is evolving so fast and most transactions are being carried out online but there are still alot of people who are not comfortable with online commerce because of scammers.

I don't totally agree with you. it's true that the world is evolving so fast and most transactions are being carried out online but there are still alot of people who are not comfortable with online commerce because of scammers.
It is true that a lot of people are not comfortable as well when it comes to online transaction because of scam but I believe that they are in the minimum number when compared to those that are into online transaction.

E commerce is acronym for electronic commerce and it refers to ever kind of transactions done online while the traditional commerce is every transaction that is manually, hand to hand and offline. Buying something or ordering something online is an example of e-commerce and going to market to get something is an example of traditional commerce.
Ever since the pandemic of coronavirus a lot of businesses that we have run in a traditional we have been suffering so much and that's the only e-commerce part of the business that have enjoyed very well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back