What's new

What is difference between e-commerce and traditional-commerce?

Traditional commerce involves any business exchange that takes place face-to-face located in physical store space. With traditional commerce, consumers have the option to come in personally to buy your products and services.

E-commerce is completely an in digital and online mode where the communication is through electronic form completely whereas Traditional commerce is completely offline and through in person or face to face. .. E-commerce can have one to one marketing whereas traditional e-commerce can have only one-way marketing.

The traditional comer is just the way of doing business before where buyers and sellers meet physically to transact while the electronic commerce means buying and selling of goods and services including payments can be done efficiently and safely on the internet without having to meet.

Last day I was searching about some topics on Google. I read one new word " traditional commerce".. Can anyone tell what is it? And what is difference between e-commerce and traditional commerce?
I won't lie about this in anyway, because is the first time am hearing something like traditional commerce,but I'd do some research about it as well to know more of it incase of necessity.

Traditional commerce is the buying and exchanging of goods and services from one person to another without the use of internet, while E-commerce is the use of the internet

difference between both of them is that e-commerce is mostly based on online sales, when traditional commerce exists offline and depends on offline sales and online sales as well

Last day I was searching about some topics on Google. I read one new word " traditional commerce".. Can anyone tell what is it? And what is difference between e-commerce and traditional commerce?
As the name implies, the e-commerce has to do with online trading while the traditional commerce is done offline. The butmying and selling we are all used to is called the conventional commerce.

Traditional ecommerce is been done offline about the buyers and sellers meeting physically to do what they want to do ,while the ecommerce is more of online

Traditional Commerce is a part of business, which encompasses all those activities that facilitate exchange where as e-commerce is the buying and selling of product through internet.

E-commerce has to do with the engagement of the resources of the internet to conduct business like owning a store online. While the other is done without the involvement of the web

Bricks and mortar is known as the traditional means of business. Why the e-commerce is the online business type, like the online stores. You can choose any one best pleasing to you.

The difference is that in e commerce exchange of goods and services transactions can be completely online while in traditional it is only via fave to face meet up.

From my understanding of E-commerce and Traditional commerce, e-commerce is about buying and selling online while traditional e-commerce is the regular buying and selling.

The difference is that in traditional commerce , there is normally gave to fave meeting between participants while in ecommerce, it is only an online way of exchange

Traditional commerce is an old way to buy and sell products face to face however E-commerce is modern way where you can buy online from your phone, laptops and you use an online payment.
The traditional method of commerce is that activities that has to do with physical contact with a potential customers,either through personal contact or through promotions on site.But the online medium where you make use of the electronic medium to create awareness and get conversion and sales is E-commerce.

E-commerce is when you create an online shop where you display your goods and services for public consumption. While traditional commerce is when creat an offline shop for your goods and services.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back