What's new

What is difference between e-commerce and traditional-commerce?

e-commerce doing by smart people in this world. use their device in maximum. traditional commerce build from habbit and being culture. technologies give them big affect.

With the pandemic still ravaging lots of business owners have moved completely to electronic commerce business marketing type.

E-commerce and traditional commerce are actually the same thing with just one major difference. E-commerce has to do with the buying and selling of goods and services online, while the traditional commerce relates to physical buying and selling without the use of internet.

The difference between the two is same as the difference you can say about offline and online businesses. Ecommers is mainly about online things whilst traditional ecommers concentrate on offline businesses

E-commerce is the way making buy and sell on internet or online through social media. While transitional business is the holding way of making buy and sell of goods philosophically without involve a internet, it's usually practice before introduction of online business (e-commerce).
E-commerce is one of the advent of the age we are in,it kind of revolutionalise the way commerce is being run,and it has given commerce and doing business a global concept and appeal.Its advantage cannot be compared to the old way of pysical conntact of doing business.

E-commerce is one of the advent of the age we are in,it kind of revolutionalise the way commerce is being run,and it has given commerce and doing business a global concept and appeal.Its advantage cannot be compared to the old way of pysical conntact of doing business.
Electronic commerce means to do business online. This particularly cover of the hardware items and grocery items. If you have a shop in offline, then you might think to to expand The E-Commerce business through online.

Traditional commerce is an old way to buy and sell products face to face however E-commerce is modern way where you can buy online from your phone, laptops and you use an online payment.
Traditional commerce is the physical aspect of buying and selling while the e-commerce and digital aspect of it whereby you can be at the comfort of your house and be buying and selling goods and services that are mostly digital in nature.

Electronic commerce means to do business online. This particularly cover of the hardware items and grocery items. If you have a shop in offline, then you might think to to expand The E-Commerce business through online.
Lately we have started exploring the e-commerce aspect of doing and promoting our business,because we found out that when we started we were concentrating on offline strategy to aquire customers,but immediately we entered the online space,little effort with low income did the majic.

As the name implies, e-commerce is electronic commerce. It's an easier way to doing commerce that has automated processes from products selection to payment and delivery right at your comfort

Just as the name implies , e-commerce is an electronic form of commerce which seems to be the trending method while traditional commerce is normally done offline

Its pretty simple and straight forward. E-commerce involves getting your goods and services sold online. While traditional commerce involves doing it without the internet.

E commerce is a way of doing business online or the internet.
While tradition commerce is an old fashion of dealing with business before internet was invented
Well for me right now I am more inclined to the traditional commercial style of running business rather than an electronic format of buying and selling which is quite difficult to me.

Commerce has to do with buying,selling, marketing and transaction of all kinds, traditional commerce deals with manual way of receiving and giving out goods and services, E-commerce involve modern way business transaction

Traditional commerce is the type wherein business takes place through physical contact with the prospective customer, while e-commerce is transacted through the internet.

Traditional commerce normally requires meeting physically in order to conclude business deals but then e-commerce can be completely completed online.

E commerce basically means commercial activities on the internet that's having buying and selling actions online while traditional commerce is the normal physical market place

Last day I was searching about some topics on Google. I read one new word " traditional commerce".. Can anyone tell what is it? And what is difference between e-commerce and traditional commerce?
E-commerce is the electronic business which only accepts transactions online or electronically. While traditional commerce deals with transacting with fiat money and receiving your product immediately by hand. It's otherwise called trade-by-batter.

To.my understanding the operation of e commerce deals alot with the online stuffs and transactions in which all form of business discussion are done online while the traditional is the normal day to day activities carried out by our local people which involved direct contact with each other.

Personally, I believe that it's something that is very clear to understand in the difference between modern e-commerce and traditional commerce as the former sells and makes money without being physically present.

You said you read about something, so I thought you should have told us the difference at once. Well, I think e-commerce has to do with online while traditional commerce has to do with offline. Just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back