What's new

Social Commerce is Growing, Are You Taking the Benefit?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Social commerce is growing rapidly. Social media platforms are transforming their roles beyond communication, promotion, and marketing platforms, and becoming ideal platforms for business. Social media has evolved into a dynamic space where you can sell products and services directly. Today, you can directly sell from almost all social platforms. For instance., you can connect your store with YouTube and sell products. You can set up a store on Facebook and Instagram. Twitter/X is constantly evolving and they are trying to make it an ideal platform for everything including social commerce. You can also sell through TikTok, Whatsapp, Snapchat, etc.

I live in a country where social commerce is quite important. However, it is not that popular. Recently, the social commerce has grown a lot. There are many people who are purchasing products that are advertised through social media. This has helped many businesses. The nature of your business is also very important in this regards.

I live in a country where social commerce is quite important. However, it is not that popular. Recently, the social commerce has grown a lot. There are many people who are purchasing products that are advertised through social media. This has helped many businesses. The nature of your business is also very important in this regards.
Well, a lot of people in a lot of countries are involved in social c ommerce. I have some friends on facebook form your country who are using facebook to sell different kinds of things. By the way, do you do social commerce, what do you sell, what platform do you use, do you make a lot of profits.

Well, a lot of people in a lot of countries are involved in social c ommerce. I have some friends on facebook form your country who are using facebook to sell different kinds of things. By the way, do you do social commerce, what do you sell, what platform do you use, do you make a lot of profits.

I do not use facebook to promote my business because I do not like it. Having said that, there are many platforms that are specifically built for many people and they tend to use it. For example, many people use Daraz in my country and it is far much better than promoting products on social media.

I do not use facebook to promote my business because I do not like it. Having said that, there are many platforms that are specifically built for many people and they tend to use it. For example, many people use Daraz in my country and it is far much better than promoting products on social media.
I was not specifically talking about promoting, I was talking about selling. If you sell through Daraz, you will have to give commission to Daraz, if you sell through Facebook Marketplace, there will be zero cost. Just because you are selling through Dazar does not mean you are generating a lot of sales,you sitll need to promote.

@Rudolph - Yes, you have to pay commission to Daraz, which is fine. This is due to the fact that when you sell on Daraz, the chances are that your product will sell much faster as compared to selling on social media where no one may take sellers seriously.

@Rudolph - Yes, you have to pay commission to Daraz, which is fine. This is due to the fact that when you sell on Daraz, the chances are that your product will sell much faster as compared to selling on social media where no one may take sellers seriously.
I don't how it goes in your country, however, in my country you need a registered business to sell on Daraz, you will have to pay taxes on your every transaction. However, if you sell through social sites like Facebook, you can do it without registering and without pying taxes.

Leveraging the growth of social commerce is essential for businesses. Engage with your audience on platforms like Instagram and Facebook, utilize shoppable posts, and embrace the trend to enhance your online presence and sales.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back