What's new

WHAT IS A BETTER OFFER TO YOU AS AN EMPLOYEE?

I will consider something as a better offer if they are offering me and upgrades to the working environments that I was enjoying before and also monetarily.

A lot because human needs is insatiable. For me, I'll opt for, a well paid service, minimal working hours, favourable working conditions, vacations and trainings.
Very nice, no one wants to over work themselves for very little pay. What you just described is something everyone would hope for, lol it's a dream job for everyone, but unfortunately it's not that easy to come by.

as a employer ,and you have good employee,the best way to show your appreciation is by giving him or her a food amount of salary,i think that's the best way to appreciate your employee,you can also promote his or her salary

Newly established companies always find it hard to hire the right staff members with better offer. Most startups are looking for highly skilled employee whose skill set is of importance to their business. But the offer is always the problem.

As an employee, what will you consider as a better offer?
Where a better offer to me as an employee from any company would be that I am employed and then by renumeration should be much and this will go a long way in determining the kind of effort that I will put into carrying out my job.

Certainly there certainly are actually lots of points that could be a much better deal for a worker, however there's no exactly how that worker can easily obtain all of exactly just what they desire coming from their manager. I am certainly not a worker as well as I do not wish to be actually a worker. Nevertheless, worker desire a great pay out income.

When you come to the offers that I'm going to take as an employee the most important thing for me is to make sure that whatever I'm bringing to the table is close to what I'm going to be paid in the end.

I would choose a better position and this is the best offer I will grab. For example, if I am applying for a sales girl and if I am offered sales manager, that would be a better offer for me.

One-time payment of salary and they should be between the 20th to 26th of every month. Regular promotion and enough incentive and bonuses. These are the best things I look out for in every offer.

The best offer for me when being hired to be an employee would be a good salary and assurance that I will work there for a long time. Also, being given other benefits like house allowance and medical cover would be great too.

People are different and we all know that it leads to different preferences. For me the salary is important and will also be for used to solve problems. But then the idea is to have security and beyond many things or other benefits

Seriously - I believe that when it comes to being a worker, the thing that's most important for the person is to get his or her payment at the end of each work session.

To.me the best offer I most say is the guarantee of job security that is I will not be denied of my certain titles which I have deserved and meeting my needs in terms of my salary at the right time.

When I was working as a computer programmer in the bank a software house invited me to apply to their company. I was interviewed by the president and he said I had a good recommendation. The offer was 50% more than my present salary. But I did not take it because they have work on Saturdays while the bank works 5 days a week only.

The truth of the matter is that there is always a possibility that most companies would always want to take all of your personal life time with the view of paying you more which is something that's not worth it.

A better offer to me an employee is an increment in my salary as it will go a long way to giving me more motivation for the job productivity.
Post automatically merged:

A better offer to me an employee is an increment in my salary as it will go a long way to giving me more motivation for the job productivity

A better offer to me an employee is an increment in my salary as it will go a long way to giving me more motivation for the job productivity.
Post automatically merged:

A better offer to me an employee is an increment in my salary as it will go a long way to giving me more motivation for the job productivity
Seriously this is what a lot of people are also interested, sometimes they can also be interested in promotion because some promotion can also increase their salary. Hard work is what is needed to achieve all this in an organisation you are working for.

For me, a better job offer, is one that gives job satisfaction. To be specific, job satisfaction includes acceptable salary, good condition of service, jobs that offers one the opportunity for personal growth and development.

Newly established companies always find it hard to hire the right staff members with better offer. Most startups are looking for highly skilled employee whose skill set is of importance to their business. But the offer is always the problem.

As an employee, what will you consider as a better offer?
Yes, some companies cannot offer jobs to very skilled personnel because they cannot afford the pay.
A good offer for me will be a good enough salary. The organisation should be able to pay me based on the kind of output they are expecting from me.

I am a freelancer. I am available for hire for the services like writing, editing, digital marketing, SEO, etc. The best offer for me will always be an offer that is offering me more than what I am charging right now.

A better offer to me as an employee would be a better paying job, a lesson demanding job, a job that is secured, a job who's employer is accommodating and friendly, not too strict.

What else about from salary ? When I am considering becoming am employee to a particular business organisation the first thing I have to know is their payments rate, followed by security all these things must be favorable to me.

The basic thing is that I receive my salary regularly. Then they should be able to offer me a good bonus for the effort I am putting to work in the company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back