What's new

WHAT IS A BETTER OFFER TO YOU AS AN EMPLOYEE?

A job offer that assures career growth, spending quality time with family, awesome pay and free from workplace toxicity (physically and psychologically) is highly acceptable.

As a new employee who wants to have a good benefits In a new organization I think the company should pay according to the international labour law organization and most importantly pay other employment benefit and other stuffs to look into for employees
True, but most organization pays based on the years of experience of the workers and of cause based on the level of education earned by the worker. I have seen a situation whereby some workers earn higher than others based on their qualifications and experience

A job offer that assures career growth, spending quality time with family, awesome pay and free from workplace toxicity (physically and psychologically) is highly acceptable.
When I was offered the position of general manager of a Japanese software house I was working in a commercial bank as a bank officer (effectively assistant manager level). The position is extremely high so we had a discussion on the salary. When the owner agreed to double my salary in the bank then that is the deciding point otherwise I would not have agreed.

Any job that does not allow you to grow in your career and also other aspects is not worth taking. They need to also pay you a good amount of money.

Newly established companies always find it hard to hire the right staff members with better offer. Most startups are looking for highly skilled employee whose skill set is of importance to their business. But the offer is always the problem.

As an employee, what will you consider as a better offer?
Any offer that will consider my input when fixing salary , a work with a good work environment and with a good management team and principle.

Any job that does not offer or gives promotion to her employees is not a good place of work. A good offer must comes with promotion at some point with better welfare package for her staff.

Concentrate on saying good things about the company and refrain for listing the flaws of your boss. You could talk about new experience and skills that helped you to acquire and thank the people that made it possible through your position. You don't need to say that you have accepted another position,
If I were to ask for a raise in my basic salary then I think $200 would be a good start because I think I have heard it as I have worked for this company for a very long time and all throughout the time that I have work for this company I haven't had any query or complain from the owner of the company.

The company should apart from providing a fair salary, make provision for health insurance, pension account. Also, they should be able to send me on career refresher courses, give room for vacations

even though I did not have much interest in working offline but I can't any work that pays very well and will give me the time they carry out other activities will be accepted.

As an employee, a better offer for me will be something that pays me very well for the expected time of work I am to put in. A good leave bonus as well and some packages like other types of allowances

If I were to be an employee, what i will desire is a capacity building job,a job with a clear career growth path,a good welfare package.

Most employers will try to limit your pay even though they know that you merit the job. Good negotiations for a better offer as an employee will involve a good salary and not just one that I can sit at home and earn.
It is not a job that will demand the entire day and it will offer some bonuses and leaves if needed.

Sad to say, not many organizations can offer that.

As an employee, I have always preferred great working environments/conditions, total improvements in one's career and best of all a nice Boss and huge pay!

To me, a good offer means that the company is providing me with good job security, a conducive environment and better pay. This can help the company productivity and co. Companies should hire staff with what they can afford not trying to overdo what they can not do.

For me it's working anywhere and anytime I want. Such kind of offers on a job I one that most professionals don't like to miss out on for no reason.

I will see a best offer us an offer that matches with the exact contribution that I am doing to the company compared to what is obtainable elsewhere.

First thing for me would be salary, I mean what's the point of working... Then proper working environment. It'll make me enjoy what I do and increase productivity

As an employee , a better offer for me is when my employer gives me a mouth watering offer with bonuses that I can not ever rejects seems to be a better offer for me.
Newly established companies always find it hard to hire the right staff members with better offer. Most startups are looking for highly skilled employee whose skill set is of importance to their business. But the offer is always the problem.

As an employee, what will you consider as a better offer?

A lot because human needs is insatiable. For me, I'll opt for, a well paid service, minimal working hours, favourable working conditions, vacations and trainings.

Concentrate on saying good things about the company and refrain for listing the flaws of your boss. You could talk about new experience and skills that helped you to acquire and thank the people that made it possible through your position. You don't need to say that you have accepted another position,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back