What's new

WHAT IS A BETTER OFFER TO YOU AS AN EMPLOYEE?

I think a better offer to me as a labour provider is my salary that is a quite recommendable amount of money as my salary, a good and favourable working atmosphere, respect for labour provider. if this conditions are made properly then it is a good offer to me.

I think employees need to get some sort of value on their skills before going into an interview. That only works for people who are sought after.

Before one can begin to discuss better offers, one needs to understand that business start ups are a bit constrained by different factors as they are still "testing the waters" so it is advisable that the employee should know his worth, set standard and if the company isn't offering enough, then find a better existing one.
What it describes is of utmost importance, we job applicants must have knowledge of what we are worth and for what we expect. In my country at the end of the interview it is a question that they ask. How much do you hope to earn? and we should always have an intelligent answer according to our knowledge and skills.

What it describes is of utmost importance, we job applicants must have knowledge of what we are worth and for what we expect. In my country at the end of the interview it is a question that they ask. How much do you hope to earn? and we should always have an intelligent answer according to our knowledge and skills.
That question how much do you hope to earn to me us a scam question as the company already have a stipulated amount they can pay they just put the potential employee on edge.

That question how much do you hope to earn to me us a scam question as the company already have a stipulated amount they can pay they just put the potential employee on edge.
That question has a double meaning, if you say a lower amount than they expect to offer it is better for them. And if you say a higher amount they will leave you aside, unless you show that you really have what they expect and then they will hire you at that salary.

That question has a double meaning, if you say a lower amount than they expect to offer it is better for them. And if you say a higher amount they will leave you aside, unless you show that you really have what they expect and then they will hire you at that salary.
That's why it's better one just carefully answer that question without neccesarily mentioning a round figure or a lump sum so as not to be a victim.

I'm not greedy, if I'm presented with amount based on my skill level I'll simply take it. Amount that can be enough to take care of my primary needs is accepted whole sole.

A much more better offer as far as I'm concerned is a good take home pay at the end of the day and a guaranteed job security as well for myself

Last edited:
Newly established companies always find it hard to hire the right staff members with better offer. Most startups are looking for highly skilled employee whose skill set is of importance to their business. But the offer is always the problem.

As an employee, what will you consider as a better offer?
I think that teh most important thing that you have to consider in this current day and age with many of the companies having to retrench people and so forth is a sense of job security and a good remmuneration packagae.

That's why it's better one just carefully answer that question without neccesarily mentioning a round figure or a lump sum so as not to be a victim.
In fact, when I was looking for a job, I never gave an answer about it. I would wait for them to offer me an amount and I would improve or accept their proposal, this way I avoided falling into their game and not being a victim. Some employers have that way of acting with applicants.

In fact, when I was looking for a job, I never gave an answer about it. I would wait for them to offer me an amount and I would improve or accept their proposal, this way I avoided falling into their game and not being a victim. Some employers have that way of acting with applicants.
Then it is easier in your country I guess, as most companies in my country would insist you give a price range only if you politely refuse before you're told that you should come back and you would see your renumeration on your appointmenet letter.

Ah no, here in my country they do request a response, but it is not mandatory in some cases. Although it is true that, when they call to accept the job, the remuneration to be received already appears in the letter of appointment.

Ah no, here in my country they do request a response, but it is not mandatory in some cases. Although it is true that, when they call to accept the job, the remuneration to be received already appears in the letter of appointment.
So there is no need discussing renumeration during interview now since it's already decided in the appointment letter, in my own view, renumeration should even be released alongside the vacancy.

So there is no need discussing renumeration during interview now since it's already decided in the appointment letter, in my own view, renumeration should even be released alongside the vacancy.
I like your idea @Eodine , this way the decision is ours if we hand in the documents and attend the interviews or just look for new options. It should be like this in all companies and institutions.

Let's just hope that the government chooses to step into the matter and maybe even review the salary structure of some private institutions because the pay is lower.

As an employee a better offer to me is to have good accommodation favourable sorry for the job that I'm doing and also good health care system with these I can be able to work effectively.

A better offer to me as an employee will be a better take home pay which is a must by the way, a one month entitled annual leave with full benefits paid during that period of course.

In my country offer differs and it depensd on your skill and experience.But a good offer woul be in the range of $350 per month,with a good accomodation and a car and allowance for health and furniture,this will be a good offer for me.

A better offer should be a job that pays me at least double of what i was previously earning. It should also come with benifits that i was not entitled to before

What I will consider a better offer as an employee is the good working conditions and terms, not a job that will render me useless at the end of the day. Good payment is also an important factor which I cant play with.
Post automatically merged:

A better offer for as an employee will be firstly to have a sustainable pay. Another important thing is a very peaceful and conducive working condition. The terms and conditions of the job also are very important.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back