What's new

WHAT IS A BETTER OFFER TO YOU AS AN EMPLOYEE?

maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Newly established companies always find it hard to hire the right staff members with better offer. Most startups are looking for highly skilled employee whose skill set is of importance to their business. But the offer is always the problem.

As an employee, what will you consider as a better offer?

Newly established companies always find it hard to hire the right staff members with better offer. Most startups are looking for highly skilled employee whose skill set is of importance to their business. But the offer is always the problem.

An offer that guarantees me job security in most important, then we can talk about how much the take home can do for me.

Some offers come with free accomodations or housing allowance, transport allowance, feeding allowance, these so consider a very good offer worth considering.

A better offer for me as an employee right now compared to where I am working currently would be a good salary pay of like $100 per month with good allowances paid on that and if these are all fulfilled, then this can be called a better deal for me in my job. If I am opportuned to get this kind of offer then I won't think twice but will leave my current place of employment because I am being paid peanut there.

A job offer is an invitation for a job candidate to become an employee in your company.

The job offer contains the details of your offer of employment, including:

• Salary
  • Benefits
  • Position job title
  • Name of the supervisor of the position
  • Other terms and conditions of employment

The company can afford to match the valued employee's offer dollar for dollar, OR can provide appealing alternatives to salary such as flexible hours, telecommuting, a better title, increased responsibilities, enhanced benefits that are inexpensive, etc.

Concentrate on saying good things about the company and refrain for listing the flaws of your boss. You could talk about new experience and skills that helped you to acquire and thank the people that made it possible through your position. You don't need to say that you have accepted another position,

There are many things that can be a better offer for a employee, but there is no how that employee can get all what they want from their boss. I'm not a employee and I don't want to be a employee. However, employee want a good pay salary.

As an employee I set an offer for myself and anything below that wouldn't be acceptable but the high rate of unemployment makes job seekers accept almost any offer thrown at them, but you need to know your worth and not settle for less, employees will learn to adjust.

A good offer should be able to offer a good salary, it should also provide the employees at least some free time to spend with his or her family members, a good offer should also assured job security and also provide an avenue for learning for the employees, it will be hard to get along this in one though.

People are different and we all know that it leads to different preferences. For me the salary is important and will also be for used to solve problems. But then the idea is to have security and beyond many things or other benefits

When it comes to talking about a good offer, it will depend on what the worker is looking for. They generally go hand in hand with benefits in addition to salary, they can be: benefits in case of illness, death, food, transportation, alliances with real estate companies, etc. They are benefits that the company can offer with a good relationship with others.

To work as a emoloyees is first check the salary second check tha managment also check the vacancy position.When a new buisness are set lot of difficulties are present.So hier the skilled workers.if i have a good experience then work as manager

as a worker, it is important to me that the atmosphere is good and that the business conditions are in order and that the contract is written as it is written ....

When I was working as a computer programmer in the bank a software house invited me to apply to their company. I was interviewed by the president and he said I had a good recommendation. The offer was 50% more than my present salary. But I did not take it because they have work on Saturdays while the bank works 5 days a week only.

I wouldn't agree with the fact that as an employer you won't find a perfect staff for the job. Unless the proposed business is new and its a new system then you may be right. Reason of using may is because experience staff in any field will always have an idea or two when faced with difficulties.

It is difficult, if not impossible, to define what a better offer is. But as far as i am concerned, a better offer is an offer that offers me higher payment, lesser stress and more conducive working environment with more incentives at work.

There are numerous reasons why startups do not give a very good offer to highly-skilled employees. One of the major reasons is lack of proper funding, any business start up again that wants to succeed should be well-funded and of course, managed with highly-skilled individuals. I think if I were an employee, i will consider job security first.

As an employee I will consider two things as a better offer when I am working in an organisation first I want my salary to be of a good rate and also the time for closing should be should not be too late

R

Right now, a better offer to me is not even in terms of the amount of salary only, it must be a job that allows me some time for other things

As a new employee who wants to have a good benefits In a new organization I think the company should pay according to the international labour law organization and most importantly pay other employment benefit and other stuffs to look into for employees

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back