What's new

WHAT IS A BETTER OFFER TO YOU AS AN EMPLOYEE?

I will like be paid on a weekly allowance and then pay my salary at the end of the month.that's the best offer to give to your employee and also visit them when they are sick to show them love and care.

The good offer I can get as a employee is to increase my salary so that my will be very attractive to me, an also never to keep my salary so long.

A lot of bonuses is one of the best offer I have ever received from work please. Holiday packages are one of the good things I also receive from my workplace. Receiving full salary during the work leaf is another one.

Newly established companies always find it hard to hire the right staff members with better offer. Most startups are looking for highly skilled employee whose skill set is of importance to their business. But the offer is always the problem.

As an employee, what will you consider as a better offer?
I believe that most people who are working for a company I was looking for where they are going to get paid more which is a very big challenge for new businesses that are still growing up.

The best offer I have ever received from workplace is 13th month salary. I received it as a bonus for coming to the workplace for whole year without an absent. And this motivated to work harder for the business.

Last edited:
as a worker, it is important to me that the atmosphere is good and that the business conditions are in order and that the contract is written as it is written ....
Good working condition is one of the best things that I look out from any company that's offering me any kind of employment offer because I can't work in a hard position.

A good salary structure and a conducive working environment would do just good. Also, there should be gradual development of staff through training and other seminars.

Well as a new employee or as an active one I think a raise should suffice and other additional income but then it depends on why the offer is brought to the table and that's it

For a company who is just starting I will not expect that salary will be seeing for an established business but I will want a framework that will ensure that I will any more as far as the business is developing.

The company can afford to match the valued employee's offer dollar for dollar, OR can provide appealing alternatives to salary such as flexible hours, telecommuting, a better title, increased responsibilities, enhanced benefits that are inexpensive, etc.

A better offer is to receive more than what you are being paid for in the past. the period will also come with some bonuses which will allow you to save some money for yourself. A trip to different destinations during the holiday will also be a good package.

For me a good offer when it's comes to me been offered a good a job are a good salary offer a very good one, a good transportation, a security offer, welfare upkeep and many other terms and conditions that are beneficial to me

The best job offer to me is that the job roles an taking will contribute to my carrier growth and also that the job security is certain. These two things are the necessity. The payment too can be considered.

The best job offer to me is that the job roles an taking will contribute to my carrier growth and also that the job security is certain. These two things are the necessity. The payment too can be considered.
I think the payment should be on top on your list cause the job might be secured and actually benefits you in your career growth, but if there if the pay is not enough to take care of yourself, your family and also carry out your basic needs it would be almost as good as useless.

I believe that employers would like to have a sense of belonging to a good working environment, good pay, bonuses and promotion and organisational structure, if employers can provide this, getting employees shouldn't be difficult.

I believe that employers would like to have a sense of belonging to a good working environment, good pay, bonuses and promotion and organisational structure, if employers can provide this, getting employees shouldn't be difficult.
You have made good points. However, it is very difficult to see workplace or employer with all the above-mentioned qualities. If they manage to pay well, then there are many unfavorable conditions attached to the job.

You have made good points. However, it is very difficult to see workplace or employer with all the above-mentioned qualities. If they manage to pay well, then there are many unfavorable conditions attached to the job.
That's why the labor market is full of people who are protesting and people who want more out of life causing Jo instability as the workers are looking for greener pastures.

Easy access to no interest loan is one of the lucrative package for workers in a workplace. If you give them opportunity to do some of the important things in their life without having problem of money.

Newly established companies always find it hard to hire the right staff members with better offer. Most startups are looking for highly skilled employee whose skill set is of importance to their business. But the offer is always the problem.

As an employee, what will you consider as a better offer?
Yes, it is always difficult for new companies to get good hands at the beginning.
Over here, once a new company announces that they will be opening soon, a lot of CVs get piled up in the office before then.
As an employee, my best offer would be a good salary with other incentives.

That's why the labor market is full of people who are protesting and people who want more out of life causing Jo instability as the workers are looking for greener pastures.
It is true that workers are always looking for greener pastures. But at least they deserve the best treatment in any business establishment no matter the pay or rank they hold.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back