What's new

WHAT IS A BETTER OFFER TO YOU AS AN EMPLOYEE?

If i consider working for the new company and the pay is not that high,we will have to have an agreement for a pay increase within a period of time and couple with allowances, anything other than that,no deal.

I think there is nothing wrong in that. You can not spend all your money paying employees. As an employee, you should learn to study the business structure and look at it as along term stuff provided the initial pay is Worthy. Your pay can always increase as the business is growing.

I can’t peg a particular amount of money as an amount for better offer. A good offer includes various incentives and motivations to make an employee stick to the job like allowances, job security, off duty, loans and compensations. Many people are working in low paid organizations but still enjoy all these services.

As an Employee, if you want to motivate me, just guarantee me job security and incentives and don't be hostile. Always correct with love and support when needed.

A better offer to me as an employee is when my salary is up to my standards and the job is welcome comfortable for me, some time the rules and regulations of a company might not be comfortable for you as an employee

Employee offer is a sensitive topic for a start up company. But if it is a well established company you can go for the best offer.

Before one can begin to discuss better offers, one needs to understand that business start ups are a bit constrained by different factors as they are still "testing the waters" so it is advisable that the employee should know his worth, set standard and if the company isn't offering enough, then find a better existing one.

As an employee who is just starting, I would gladly accept an offer that would make me lay a foundation for myself like a nice pay to get me accomodation.

A better offer for me is if the organization is paying well and if they have good accommodation that will make me get to work early. And most importantly other work benefits .

My best offer as a employee is to increase my salary this will really make me to be very happy, and also to be closing work on time, this will be my best offer.

A better offer is the one that pays me the amounts of money that is commensurate to the services that I render to the company. A better offer is also the one that allows jobs growth after working for a period of time. A better offer is the one with a good job security.

Concerning your question on what i would consider as a good or better offer assuming a start up wanted to hire meto work for them, I would have to say that first of all i would evaluate their pay with the role I will play in the company

An offer that guarantees me job security in most important, then we can talk about how much the take home can do for me.

Some offers come with free accomodations or housing allowance, transport allowance, feeding allowance, these so consider a very good offer worth considering.
You are very right. The first thing I check is job security as most jobs only hire to fire you in months. Then I consider the salary if it really commensurate with my level of experience and qualifications. I also consider how often is their work promotion as I won't want to stay on the same level for years.

I think I have made a contribution to this topic before. there are many criteria someone need to look into before choosing one job over another. Some of the reasons are; the pay, job security and so many of them.

I can’t peg a particular amount of money as an amount for better offer. A good offer includes various incentives and motivations to make an employee stick to the job like allowances, job security, off duty, loans and compensations. Many people are working in low paid organizations but still enjoy all these services.
This is exactly what completes a good offer, the salary is important but what you describe is an improved offer, which an employee who has a good view of the benefits can accept, even if the salary does not match their expectations.

That should not be a big deal at all. As a business person, you would not like to use all your money to pay workers. That is why the workers should understand the business trajectory.

In choice of job offer I will prefer the kind of job that will guarantee me job security, respect for labour good working atmosphere, available accommodation with a more considerable salary or payment. I believe that will helped guarantee me of my work.

A better offer to me as an employee is to have a conducive working environment and also a good pay with enough renumeration. This will motivate me and enable me to give my best.

A good pay is one and definitely benefits, also I would like to have my leave days because i can't just be working without having a me time, also insurance could also come in

Concerning what is a better offer to me as an employee. Well, the first thing every human will want to consider is your pay level to your labor rate, once an individual is contented with the pay, other thing sets in like security, accommodation etc

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back