What's new

What has been your high letdown when starting a business.

For some it might be the first couple of sales. For others it might be not being able to meet up with a certain target during the first year of the business.

Seriously when it comes to a new business it's always very difficult to make the first sale because you will have a hard time convincing your customers to buy from any business.

Most of the challenges I will have when starting a business is if I will be successful in the business or not, this is always my pop-up thinking but this wouldn't stop me from starting up a business.

My highest let down when starting a business is in ability to understand the purpose of business or understanding what to do even with tyemoney at hand,so many person falls into same group
Post automatically merged:

In life every humans can't have the same issues and every body can be the same,to me high let down in business is not the capital,but the ideas and experience in the business is always the case

Last edited:
Seriously when it comes to a new business it's always very difficult to make the first sale because you will have a hard time convincing your customers to buy from any business.
You should prepare for the initial customers upon the start up. If you have difficulty in getting the first sale then that may mean you started on the wrong foot. Check your business plan for that.

You should prepare for the initial customers upon the start up. If you have difficulty in getting the first sale then that may mean you started on the wrong foot. Check your business plan for that.

I actually believe that it's something to do with your customer targeting. If you have it done wrongly, there is no way you would expect to have the customers you need to see your business ads.

My high let down in starting a business is something that is very common for most new businesses. It is the issue of low patronage at the start. This can get frustrating for a while but it will change

Mine has to do with the lackmof capital to startup such a business at the first. This situation can keep someone from ever starting up something for a very long period of time, because you can't do anything without the finance

My investment downtime is here online, when I invested heavily via Ethereum coin in the trust wallet exchange platform. Decided to withdraw it to another Ethereum wallet, but didn't realise that the wallet address I'm sending it to, isn't a smart contract type, that led me to lose $25 worth of Ethereum.
Well when starting up a business I think my biggest let down it's not even starting up the business at all as I have planned and made a lot of fantasies about how my business would go but at the end of the day I have found myself not being able to start it simply because I have not been able to get the capital required to start up the business yet.

Well when starting up a business I think my biggest let down it's not even starting up the business at all as I have planned and made a lot of fantasies about how my business would go but at the end of the day I have found myself not being able to start it simply because I have not been able to get the capital required to start up the business yet.
Capital is really a hard one nowadays because covid19 pandemic restrictions have really dent on the avenues to get funds offline and get down with business. But since their is online, you can use your skill to generate funds and save up to generate capital.

When we started our fish farm, the first three weeks we ran out of feed due to inability to raise cash and the fish were there for one full day without eating and it was heading to the second day.

Capital is really a hard one nowadays because covid19 pandemic restrictions have really dent on the avenues to get funds offline and get down with business. But since their is online, you can use your skill to generate funds and save up to generate capital.
The online jobs or business has really generated a lot of revenues especially during this Corona virus pandemic period as a lot of people have turned online and is because they could not go to their work or operate your offline business.

The online jobs or business has really generated a lot of revenues especially during this Corona virus pandemic period as a lot of people have turned online and is because they could not go to their work or operate your offline business.
Very true, the COVID-19 period really made people understand the importance of online business and it's potential. Like you said many could not access their offline jobs, some even lost it in the process, so had to rely on online jobs.

The only thing that has been holding me back is the capital. I do not have enough money to start my own business. I am a kind of a guy who does not want to take help of any other human being, so I am woking hard to make my own money right now.

There are so many things that I have had to settle for less when I wanted to start my business but the most standout when is the location because the one I wanted was way too expensive.

My biggest let down in business has not been capital to start up but customers purchasing my products on credit and paying when they finish selling the products. This makes it also difficult to produce more products because I would not want my money to be much in the hands of my customers. But not all customers do this,most pay on delivery.

Yes, online business have really helped people alot in this dreaded circumstances that is overshadowed by covid19. Covid19 era have seen influx of members turning up towards earning rewards online too like never before.

It is always advisable to have multiple income sources even at a start, my biggest letdown was depending on the business for all my expenses thereby causing the business to fall at some point and not being able to secure new goods, in business you have to be strict in following the lay down budget as regards your resources.
We had similar experience when we started our business,though we did not spend the money on other things,we had issue of recovering our debt from customers and that affected our business at that initial stage.

In my line of business I rely on other services company like the transport company and the milling plant to have a successful,quick and timely business transaction. My greatest let down comes from the delay I encounter with these other services company it slows down the rate of turning my business over quickly.

Yes, online business have really helped people alot in this dreaded circumstances that is overshadowed by covid19. Covid19 era have seen influx of members turning up towards earning rewards online too like never before.
Well for someone like me it was a result of the cupboard 19 pandemic that make me to discover this platform although I was referred here buy a friend of mine. I wouldn't have even click on the referral link if I was not searching for a way to be earning money online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back