What's new

What has been your high letdown when starting a business.

The major challenge I have that have been delaying starting my dream business now is capital. The capital involved to start it is a set back. I've not been able to actualize it because at least to get started, I must have the capital sufficient to run it for a minimum of 4 months without lacking. Because without that, the end result will have no profit
We are presenting the same situation to undertake. The capital limits me to start with the business, and as you explain, you must have a minimum capital to cover at least 4 months or more, as we know that the start of a business usually do not see the results until after a while.

Not having enough investment when you require most is my highest letdown when starting a business. I can start a business from my saving, however, I need additional investment to scale. When I do not have investment, that will be the major issue

As an entrepreneur when you venturer out to start your business what was your biggest let down
Scarcity of clients sometimes can pose a serious problem to business. Sometimes I will be frustrated when I seen one to patronize me in my business.

Did you mean the biggest disappointment in starting small because when starting a business there are lot of challenge one need to face, so therefore the disappointment is a bit high when starting. its only those that know the quality and vision they have for it will continue...

My high let down when I started my business was high cost of renting the premises used for the business. It was a car wash business and we started as agreed with the owner of the premises. We have barely spent a year when he increased the rent by 200%. I was forced to relocate the business and this really affected me because I have gathered many customers.

Lack of funds, you will have to continue managing without considering the need to diversify,the concept of business is large but the funds is minimal and this will obstruct balance.

I should say that the low partonage has always been my let down as it affects my expected turnover and ability to make progress

My highest letdown in business is when I invested so much capital in a business and the patronage was low thereby resulting to little income which can barely take care of my monthly expenses. It gives me so much concern in moving the business forward. That has been my only let down in business.

One of the issues i encounter when i started my business was the issue of getting customers,
Things and reality you find on the field are quit different theory.But after some period we were able to convince the few we were able to meet.

I have always had issue with money management. Since i started business i always notice at the end of the day that my expenses is always at the high end

One of my most let down that has made me regret was when i was just starting out on crypto and had just bought some coins. I had wanted sending to an exchanger but sent it to a completely wrong address making me to loose a lot of money.

As an entrepreneur when you venturer out to start your business what was your biggest let down
The motivation that made me to start up my business is to gain exposure and experience along that sector and be stabilise in a few years time while making profit.But what i meet on ground is quit different from what is usually on paper.Customers quest for abnormal discount that can almost make you go out of business,and also taking stock on credit.

An aspect of a high let down for me when starting up a new business is not to have figured out a particular challenge I come to face in the course of planning for the business. This area gives me a very big challenge because there was no plan on how to tackle it.

It's just about capital, i have many business Ideas to start but the problem is money, it all requires huge amount of money. And to make that money I also need money. Starting a business is never easy. You need to be financially stable

Most people their highest let down when starting a business is capital, they always complain they do not have enough capital to start up a particular business but for me I think is ideas, ideas is my highest let down in starting a business, I keep asking myself what kind of business can I start with this money, I then discovered that the greatest and most important factor to be considered when starting a business is not the capital but the idea in starting that particular business.
People have different let down as a business owner or an entrepreneur, the first problem is capital let down, to start a business and keep it growing, you need money to start and support it.

My biggest let down for any business venture is inadequate finance and idea, I feel really demotivated if the expected money from a business doesn't come through but same time we try again.

Many time, I draft out a lot of good business ideas but I fail to implement them, I will say the major let down are fear ( the fear of leaving my current paying jobs , the fear of newly starting) also not enough capital as is a another let down, lack of sponsorship and financial grants
You are right. I also fail to strictly adhere to my plans because of things that come up along the way. But that is just the way life is, things will come up along the way and you will be forced to do things differently from your initial plan.

I have been discouraged a couple of times due to somany factors such as high expectations of sales turn over which later didn't go as plan, again I have invested in business that later turns out to be a pure scam. Then again raising funds can be somewhat frustrating.

Well, in most cases when you ask such a question, from my experience and understanding, it's over 90% of individuals that would complain about capital problems.

Oh! That was in my initial days. I still remember quite clearly. I had made many mistakes, one after one and lost all the account balance. I was doing forex trading, then when I first time lost the trade, I thought to create larger trade in order to compensate the previous losses. But story goes on and at last I blown up my account.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back