What's new

What has been your high letdown when starting a business.

As an entrepreneur when you venturer out to start your business what was your biggest let down
I could remember when we newly started our business of courier services and household items consumables,the thing that was giving us problem was tye aqusition of customers,it was really challanging at that time.

There has been up and down when i started my business , but the highest let down is have is the increase in the price of goods , imagine starting a business with $500, I mean i bought the goods at $500 , sold it at the price of $650 and when I got to the market to buy another goods , the price has increased from $500 to $600

As an entrepreneur when you venturer out to start your business what was your biggest let down
It's not always simple to launch a firm, and success requires careful planning. With that being said, I think a lack of consistency will always let you down, and subsequently lead to the crumbling of the business

As a business owner,what i found out to be one of my low point when we newly started our business,was on the issue of getting customers,it was really frustrating at the onset before things started picking up.

I have company ideas, but the lack of funds prevents me from launching them.
I don't think there is sufficient or manageable capital to start the firm.
So, and in my opinion, the biggest obstacle to starting a business for the majority of people is lack of funding.

As a business owner,what i found out to be one of my low point when we newly started our business,was on the issue of getting customers,it was really frustrating at the onset before things started picking up.
Getting customers as a newly started business has always been an issue for small business , but as the business owner , you should try many possibilities in advertising your business online and offline .

The biggest mistake you can make while starting up a business is not having the proper knowledge, if you don't have the proper knowledge and you start it up you'll definitely fail.

The biggest mistake you can make while starting up a business is not having the proper knowledge, if you don't have the proper knowledge and you start it up you'll definitely fail.
Not gathering enough knowledge before going into business means you start like a blind man who can fall at any time , the business will be affected hugely and thats why you need a proper knowledge when going for a business ,

I don't own a business now but i feel the biggest let down of most aspiring business owners is capital. Most people don't have enough capital to start up the business they want to.

Not gathering enough knowledge before going into business means you start like a blind man who can fall at any time , the business will be affected hugely and thats why you need a proper knowledge when going for a business ,
You are right, you are expected to gather all the necessary things you need before you can start up the business, not doing that will only you to your financial grave.

If you want to earn start up a business the first thing you need to do is to have a business plans, this the first step you need to take before starting up any business.

Well, I would say that my let down is mostly capital and the fear if not doing well in the said business. The two factors is actually the reason why I haven't considered so many options for earning money either online or offline.
The most important should be the capital actually, as it's what will birth whatever your idea is.

Getting customers as a newly started business has always been an issue for small business , but as the business owner , you should try many possibilities in advertising your business online and offline .
That was really an alternative,but as a new business,it was actually a challange to do a full scale advertisment,except on social media,and that was a little bit encouraging and we were have some patronage from those platforms

When I heavily invested using Ethereum coin on the trust wallet exchange platform, that was my downtime for investments. I decided to withdraw it to another Ethereum wallet, but I lost $25 worth of Ethereum because I didn't realize the wallet address I was sending it to wasn't a smart contract type.

My biggest let down in business is when I invested all most all the money I made from the sales of one of my product on other digital product and none of them end up selling. It really affected me but giving up is not an option.

I have entrepreneurial ideas, but I lack the necessary funding to turn them into reality. I do not see sufficient or controllable capital to launch the firm. Therefore, and in my opinion, the main obstacle that most people experience when starting their own business is a lack of funds.

The highest let down i got when i started my busuness was that i was not patronised by the people i trusted the most because they want to be buying on credit from me which i didn't give them the opportunity.

My biggest let down in business is when I invested all most all the money I made from the sales of one of my product on other digital product and none of them end up selling. It really affected me but giving up is not an option.
Is it a domains business ? Sorry about that sometimes people could be really disappointed when their expectations are not met. You shouldn't give up. Try learning the arts of buying high demanding digital product.

Is it a domains business ? Sorry about that sometimes people could be really disappointed when their expectations are not met. You shouldn't give up. Try learning the arts of buying high demanding digital product.

Well, I must say that a lack of money is certainly one of the biggest obstacle when it comes to running a business. Money is very important factor when it comes to running any kind of business in a perfect manner.

Though capital has affected me a few times but a lack of information has plagued me the most. There are ways that my preferred business model (affiliate marketing ) can be done with little capital.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back