What's new

What has been your high letdown when starting a business.

Most people their highest let down when starting a business is capital, they always complain they do not have enough capital to start up a particular business but for me I think is ideas, ideas is my highest let down in starting a business, I keep asking myself what kind of business can I start with this money, I then discovered that the greatest and most important factor to be considered when starting a business is not the capital but the idea in starting that particular business.

As an entrepreneur when you venturer out to start your business what was your biggest let down
Capital. You know some people have great ideas but don't have the capital to implement it. While others have capital but find it hard to think of how they can use it. So capital was my biggest letdown

My investment downtime is here online, when I invested heavily via Ethereum coin in the trust wallet exchange platform. Decided to withdraw it to another Ethereum wallet, but didn't realise that the wallet address I'm sending it to, isn't a smart contract type, that led me to lose $25 worth of Ethereum.

I have ideas of business, but what is letting me dawn to start it the business is capital. I do not see enough or manageable capital to establish the business. So, and i think that capital is the major challenge that face most people to start their own business.

If you’re going to dedicate yourself to starting and nurturing a business to success, it’s going to be nearly impossible to simultaneously manage another career. You might be able to manage the infancy of your business on the side, during weeknights and weekends, but if you want a chance of growing significantly, invariably you’ll have to quit your day job.

Many time, I draft out a lot of good business ideas but I fail to implement them, I will say the major let down are fear ( the fear of leaving my current paying jobs , the fear of newly starting) also not enough capital as is a another let down, lack of sponsorship and financial grants

It is almost very risky but useful to invest in a business.
My investment downtime is here online, when I invested heavily via in b4u coin in the trust wallet exchange platform. Decided to withdraw it to another wallet, but didn't realise that the wallet address I'm sending it to, isn't a valid and i withdraw from another wallet.

Sourcing of capital is the most serious challenge that I am currently facing right now, if I have that capital right now my business would have kick started it's operation by now.
Knowing where and how to source for funds still remains the biggest challenges right now that I am battling with.

For the vast majority of entrepreneurs, managing a steady job and your own entrepreneurial career is a difficult task. If you don’t have experience running a business, you should definitely consider abandoning your current career first. While this will give you more freedom to handle your new business, it will also remove your steady income, making it a hard trade off

Starting up a business is not always easy and needs to be well planned out to experience success. Well, I have many business ideas up stairs, but my major letdown is finances. i do not want to start up a business on the basis of loan or borrowing. And I love to have a strong financial backup before starting out.

Another factor is consistency. This areas has lead so many business down the valley. The moment consistency get missing from your business link, it will surely come crashing down .

When I made my first start up I was not aware that cash flow is very important. All I thought that once I could start the business then sales will be coming and the revenue can take care of the needed cash. Maybe I was too naive not to think of the cash flow. When the sales was increasing that was the time that I started to feel the pinch on my pocket. No cash to buy for supplies. I had to go on consignment basis because I cannot purchase the products. But in a consignment my profit was very little. If I had a bigger capital then that would have saved my business.

there are a lot of let downs is starting a business, but the main one I had when I had a business to start in mind was the problem of getting a starting capital also getting customer to by my products. I tried to use the money I had on me to start but it wasn't enough, and I have been taught against borrowing money or getting a loan to start a business. it is the main letdown I have experienced when trying to start a business.

My biggest letdown has been not know how to handle business money.... Like I said in one thread my cosmetic business was going well infact I made close to 70% profits but I thrift spend and it's from my business money later I saw things were not gonna be normal I had to finish up the business by closing up as I went bankrupt.

Capital is always my biggest problem when thinking of starting a business .
Have got a lot of ideas and a lot of lucrative businesses that i can do and earn profit but my biggest problem is where to get the capital to start and source that particular business .
So in my opinion if i had enough capital i can do very well in business since have got ideas and experience in businesses that i always yearn to carry out

My biggest let down so far in my business endeavors is the unavailability of enough capital to push my business to the highest level. I operated a small scale business and I was planning to increase the profit by pumping more capital into the business but it just didn’t happen as planned

In my case, it's money, i couldn't start lot of projects of mine due to lack financial support, but that's not an issue for me, as when i'm waiting, i keep editing my plans for the projects, sometimes i add an idea and sometimes i remove one

As an entrepreneur when you venturer out to start your business what was your biggest let down
One of the most challenging issue with starting as an entrepreneur especially when it is in a market that is competitive , the entrepreneur will be faced with the challenge of getting customers to accept his new product . He is also faced with marketing challenge .

I think mine was getting patronage as at when needed. Patronage is the life wire of every business. I tried the means I knew but it wasn't giving me the desired results. I'm currently experimenting different traffic sources to see what works best for me. Knowing how to get customers is an added advantage to every business owner.

It is of course capital, if I had enough resources I would have started my own business long long ago and I would have been counting millions already as I already had all the ideas I would be needing to be fully successful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back