What's new

What has been your high letdown when starting a business.

My biggest high let down has been my inability to save up capital to even start a business. It's not easy to have access to grants in my setting and I can't opt for loan because of the high interest rate.

There are alot of set back in business but the highest I have encountered is that of the communication aspect I mean fecial communication,like one one talk and this occurred during covid 19

I think the biggest let down is fear,fear of starting and stopping on the way,fear of not making good profit and then the capital to start up a business

One of the biggest letdowns after starting a business is clients and customers who owe. When things are bought on credit, it might affect stock and sometimes you might no be able to recover all the debts.

If you’re going to dedicate yourself to starting and nurturing a business to success, it’s going to be nearly impossible to simultaneously manage another career. You might be able to manage the infancy of your business on the side, during weeknights and weekends, but if you want a chance of growing significantly, invariably you’ll have to quit your day job.
I get your point. One of the greatest factor is time. I have never owned a business before but I believe if I do getting this dedication would be key to keeping the business intact

My biggest let down I actually in the case of capital,at some point the business was not going well and it was now very hard for me to pay the loan but then I still came out of the challenge

If you’re going to dedicate yourself to starting and nurturing a business to success, it’s going to be nearly impossible to simultaneously manage another career. You might be able to manage the infancy of your business on the side, during weeknights and weekends, but if you want a chance of growing significantly, invariably you’ll have to quit your day job.
I could remember one of the challanges we had some years back while i was working for an organisation,and at the close of work,i had to switch into doing my own business,it was not really easy,but i have to cope.

As an entrepreneur when you venturer out to start your business what was your biggest let down
If by let down, you mean challenge, then my biggest let down when i started my business was capital.
It was what delayed my business start-up since i did not want to obtain loans.
I had to be patient to source for it through other means.

I have company ideas, but the lack of funds is preventing me from launching them. I don't believe there is sufficient or manageable capital to start the firm. So, I believe that capital is the most significant issue that most people confront when starting a business.

My problem have always been the capital, because getting it have been an issue ,and to get the necessary capital you need to make more research and finding in the right direction , because there are loans and others

As an entrepreneur when you venturer out to start your business what was your biggest let down
Having the adequate business capital that is required for me to start up a business is one of the biggest letdown that I have experienced in trying to start up my own business and I am sure that most people suffer the same thing.

I think the biggest let down is fear,fear of starting and stopping on the way,fear of not making good profit and then the capital to start up a business
I can completely relate to this, I once battled with fear in starting my personal graphic design gig, one of my biggest fear was customers not liking my designs and not making profit. But a month ago I decided to take the bold step. What we be will be. The truth is you can't be sure of the turn out until you actually give it a try. One thing worse than fear is regret. Why not give it a try?

The highest letdown i have in my business iw when inneeded capital to upgrade my business but couldn't get a soft loan from a person i have also been helping for so long, and he told me to into bank.

Capital or idea for what business they will be going to start for the business are the most let down for the aspiring entrepreneur. Sometimes, even though you have the capital and idea, but it is a bit scary if you see the surrounding competition. Before you start a business, always think who will be your potential customer.

Finance has always been the problem in my being able to run my business without any problem. This is the major challenge I need to overcome in running my business successfully.

When I was interested to establish my gaming business , the only challenge I had was the required capital needed to set it up completely . But well I really thank God everything is ok now and the business is doing well.

I believe that the insufficiency of getting a lot of people in order to form a team and then move forward has been one of the biggest stumbling blocks for me when it comes to business.

I have ideas of business, but what is letting me dawn to start it the business is capital. I do not see enough or manageable capital to establish the business. So, and i think that capital is the major challenge that face most people to start their own business.
The issue of capital seams to be the major challange most persons faced when they want to go into business,but beyound that there are other issue like technical capacity and knowledge of the business.

In my case, it's money, i couldn't start lot of projects of mine due to lack financial support, but that's not an issue for me, as when i'm waiting, i keep editing my plans for the projects, sometimes i add an idea and sometimes i remove one
Yes capital can be highest let down when trying to start up a business, because sometimes one can plan to start up a business but the capital is not there, that can be a very problem to everyone that is trying to go into business.

in my opinion, this it’s basic that there's capacity for experimentation and emphasis inside the commerce arrange. The greatest botch you'll make is to be perplexed of disappointment. Disappointment is key to your victory, and hopping into your fear is exceptionally positive for your future commerce. How you pick up after failure and learn from your mistakes is the key to great success. in addition i made an unnecessary sale because i was selling cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back