What's new

What has been your high letdown when starting a business.

When starting out, capital is always the major letdown when venturing into a bew endeavor, then attracting customers too is also another one, marketing has to be good to do well

As an entrepreneur when you venturer out to start your business what was your biggest let down
My biggest let down was not being able to attract the right set of persons that i need to showcase my product to
Post automatically merged:

My biggest let down so far in my business endeavors is the unavailability of enough capital to push my business to the highest level. I operated a small scale business and I was planning to increase the profit by pumping more capital into the business but it just didn’t happen as planned
Yes having just the right amount of capital is usually the major problems in businesses today, thats why government and other private organizations usually come up with fund loans for business startup
Post automatically merged:

When starting out, capital is always the major letdown when venturing into a bew endeavor, then attracting customers too is also another one, marketing has to be good to do well
True. The biggest problem between the two is attracting the right customers in the competitive market. These days there government and private organizations that help with funds for business startup (if you are lucky enough to get into one) after you have been able to startup, you faced with the problem of attracting not just any customer but the right ones

Last edited:
Finace and time has been my biggest challenge in starting a business. I'm a student so I don't have time to be running a business and studying.

Most people their highest let down when starting a business is capital, they always complain they do not have enough capital to start up a particular business but for me I think is ideas, ideas is my highest let down in starting a business, I keep asking myself what kind of business can I start with this money, I then discovered that the greatest and most important factor to be considered when starting a business is not the capital but the idea in starting that particular business.
The highest let down of a business man is capital, if you want tonstart up a business using 3,500,000 but unfortunately all you can come up with is just 1,500,00 which means you are 2,000,000 short.

I remember when I had concrete plans of opening a boutique in front of our family home my siblings protested. A sister suggested that I rent the space (of the land) so that my business will be fair with my parents. It was a big letdown for me in emotional aspect because it was an indication that they did not support my business plan.

Most people their highest let down when starting a business is capital, they always complain they do not have enough capital to start up a particular business but for me I think is ideas, ideas is my highest let down in starting a business, I keep asking myself what kind of business can I start with this money, I then discovered that the greatest and most important factor to be considered when starting a business is not the capital but the idea in starting that particular business.
You are correct,but sometimes even with your ideas and you start,you will discover that there are still things you need to learn as the business progreses.Because the reality you see on the field is quite different from things you plan abinitio.

Although I’m not into any business now and I don’t even have any business idea on mind right now but i think the highest letdown for anybody will be funding

I have ideas of business, but what is letting me dawn to start it the business is capital. I do not see enough or manageable capital to establish the business. So, and i think that capital is the major challenge that face most people to start their own business.
That is true fact about any business,because without the needed finance to kickstart any venture the business would'nt fly.And another is a strategy to acquire customers into the buisiness.

Although I’m not into any business now and I don’t even have any business idea on mind right now but i think the highest letdown for anybody will be funding
True tho, funding is a major issue when it comes to starting up a business in most cases. What many fail to understand is that capital is not only needed to start but also to run it until it starts giving you profits in return.

Starting a new business is a great journey to embark upon which is not an easy one though it might looks so easy. My let down when I started my business was not getting enough customers after spending so much money to established it.

For me, it was fear, I was always thinking if I can make it in my business as the competition was so high. But all I needed to do was to give my best for whatever order I get.

For me, it was fear, I was always thinking if I can make it in my business as the competition was so high. But all I needed to do was to give my best for whatever order I get.
You are very correct. I also struggles with fear when I was about to start my own business. I wasn't sure if the business will make profits or not but I later conquered it with the past experiences I had on the business.

Sometimes it may not be capital that causes let down. Wrong plans cause let down. When you don't do the rightful research about a particular product you want to start, there's assurance that you would fail.

Apart from capital and fear of suffering from a loss, the main thing that would hold me from starting my business is the fact that I always think what people would think about me if I start a certain business. I wanted to start a food stall a few years ago and many people discouraged me from doing that because it is not considered a kind of business many "elite people" would do.

My biggest letdown as an entrepreneur when I started my business was the fact hat people make promises of as that certain products to be made available for them on their arrival for pick up, but they never get to come pick them up from my store.

My biggest letdown as an entrepreneur when I started my business was the fact hat people make promises of as that certain products to be made available for them on their arrival for pick up, but they never get to come pick them up from my store.

I am not sure what do you mean by that. But I think that the problem you are referring is regarding as a "lack of sale" and almost all the businessmen face this problem. The best way to deal with this problem is to market your business more and get more interested customers to your store.

My high letdown in business is when people troops in to my store just for window shopping without buying anything from me or when I recorded more credit sales form customers.

What has been my let down is raising of capital. Raising capital hasn't been easy. The plan has been laid it just the capital to move to the next level

As an entrepreneur when you venturer out to start your business what was your biggest let down
I think that the biggest letdown when you are starting a business is seeing the response that you get from certain Communities that you previously expected to actually be interested in your business. This can be quite demotivating however if you push past this you are able to guarantee which the community and maybe even broaden your Horizons as well.

It is of course capital, if I had enough resources I would have started my own business long long ago and I would have been counting millions already as I already had all the ideas I would be needing to be fully successful.
One of my highlights down when starting a business is capital most times I want to start up this late I already conceived the idea but the capital will be what will be holding me down.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back