What's new

What do you recommend alternatives to Google Adsense?

This is an astute observation. Producing entertaining content should be the end goal for any blogger, and through this, your content will be viewed and shared by numerous individuals which will this propagate your brand
An entertaining blog should generate traffic very quickly because the entertainment industry grows very fast at an alarming rate. Establishing a blog in the niche is a very good gesture.

There used to be a couple of platforms that were great alternatives to Google. Some of which include:
1. Propeller ads
2. Adversal
3. Amazon Native Ads

Though I'm not so sure of their terms and conditions and how well they pay too.

This is an astute observation. Producing entertaining content should be the end goal for any blogger, and through this, your content will be viewed and shared by numerous individuals which will this propagate your brand
Probably, if I visit a blog and the contents in that blog is very educational and interesting I will probably visit again in order to read more interesting contents.

An entertaining blog should generate traffic very quickly because the entertainment industry grows very fast at an alarming rate. Establishing a blog in the niche is a very good gesture.
You are right but you need to be able to make your blog stand out by curating content of top-notch quality. In addition, your title must be catchy with a dash of sensationalism to attract viewers.

You are right but you need to be able to make your blog stand out by curating content of top-notch quality. In addition, your title must be catchy with a dash of sensationalism to attract viewers.
creating good content for your blog is always important and necessary for you to retain your traffic. You also need to learn keyword research and search engine optimisation.

The best analogues and alternatives are Adversal, Propeller Ads, Pop ads. They will not fully replace the original and unique Google Adsense, but are more or less good and will benefit you and your site / blog.

Well there are alot of options or opportunities alternatives to google adsense but the main thing is this that alot of them not paying any good kind of payment of money. Adsterra is also one of that you should try it must. Because I have alot of people worked on this website to earn much more.

You are absolutely correct because a keyword specific curating contents will trigger Google to index the web page in search results and it will also attract organic views.

You are absolutely correct because a keyword specific curating contents will trigger Google to index the web page in search results and it will also attract organic views.
This statement is a valid one. This situation is a brilliant means to put search engine optimization into practice by using popular keywords to enable your content to be indexed highly in Google and other search engines

This statement is a valid one. This situation is a brilliant means to put search engine optimization into practice by using popular keywords to enable your content to be indexed highly in Google and other search engines
However it is requisite to choose the right keywords in order to get ranked very quickly . Using generic keywords will not give a new website an edge, but using the long tail keywords will be well off.

However it is requisite to choose the right keywords in order to get ranked very quickly . Using generic keywords will not give a new website an edge, but using the long tail keywords will be well off.
It is definitely important for the suitable keywords to be used in order to gain an advantage in search engine optimization. Common keywords will not stand out amidst the intense competition, and so it would be difficult for your piece of work to be ranked highly on search engines

That's very true. But traffic is still most important thing to make money from Google adsense. This is what I mean, let say you're getting 10k views everyday, out of this 1k at least 100 or more of them will click the ad.
traffic is the life of the game, the more you can direct quality traffic to your site, the more you can get more conversion on your website and that would increase your revenue to a very large extent.

Contextual advertising is a leader thanks to Media.net. The platform is operated by Bing and Yahoo, and publishers and advertisers frequently turn to it as a substitute for AdSense. You can anticipate to make around the same amount of money through Media.net's native and display advertisements for desktop and mobile as you would from AdSense.

Many alternatives do exist.you can place your ads through social media handles like , Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp,they are all aternatives but the Google Ads sen is the most effective among all

Alternatives to Google Adsense abound. Someone claimed in one of the forums I participate in that he couldn't utilize Google AdSense on his website due to the company's tight policies. You cannot reapply after Google has suspended your account for a trivial infraction.

The best analogues and alternatives are Adversal, Propeller Ads, Pop ads. They will not fully replace the original and unique Google Adsense, but are more or less good and will benefit you and your site / blog.
it will be very hard for any additional platform to replace Google adsense. Google owns a large portion of the internet and that is why they are very big brand. There are some that may be better but they cannot really be replaced easily.

Considered one of the main barriers to people being able to monetize their traffic is rules. I've also seen people using Adfly, though I'm not sure how successful that was.
Considered one of the main barriers to people being able to monetize their traffic is rules. I've also seen people using Adfly, though I'm not sure how successful that was.

Last edited:
I don't know much about infolinks platform. But I think propeller ads is quite very good because I have heard of it in a particular forum before. Yeah, it is quite old and trusted.

Do you know what are the current RPM or CPM rates offered by the Adsterra network right now? Adsterra seems like an incredible network to me with many requirements for publisher.

Do you know what are the current RPM or CPM rates offered by the Adsterra network right now? Adsterra seems like an incredible network to me with many requirements for publisher.
I really do not know about the RPM and acpm of adsterra at the moment but I believe the website is actually worth it and the requirements is of course high for you to get accepted.

I really do not know about the RPM and acpm of adsterra at the moment but I believe the website is actually worth it and the requirements is of course high for you to get accepted.
adsterra is not really worth it from my personal opinion and even from the research i have conducted, i watched an in depth review of adsterra and there payment is very very low.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back