What's new

What do you recommend alternatives to Google Adsense?

Google adsense is a very good website its one of the adnetwork which we can earn from but the issue I always have with that ad network is that they always accept quality blogs so I think inforlink is better in terms of approval so I use inforlink and media,net as alternate to google adsense

adsterra is not really worth it from my personal opinion and even from the research i have conducted, i watched an in depth review of adsterra and there payment is very very low.
Wow, that means it is better for you to focus on other ad platforms that will give you the opportunity to make more money. Google Adsense remains the best in my opinion.

I would like to add that I used the A-ADS service once, but now my earnings dropped so drastically that I gave it up. Anyone know something similar to A-ADS? My site has 12-13 thousand views per month.
Adsterra is a good alternative to start with. I, for one, know various individuals who have used it and earned payments through it in the past. It is true that there are multiple options to Google AdSense, although many of these do not offer a respectable sum of cash.

The truth is that I don't know what google adsense is, I'll much appreciate if someone explains to me further, I have been hearing a lot about it but I don't know what's all about.

Propeller Ads is an all-encompassing self-serve ad platform that provides ad layouts on desktop sites, mobile apps and mobile sites. PropellerAds does not have minimum traffic eligibility criteria, making it an attractive Google AdSense alternative for new bloggers.

Adsterra is a good alternative to start with. I, for one, know various individuals who have used it and earned payments through it in the past. It is true that there are multiple options to Google AdSense, although many of these do not offer a respectable sum of cash.
I personally know someone who uses adsterra to monetize his blog. He said that it is very lucrative and he has made reasonable amount of money from it. But Google adsense remains the best in my opinion.

I personally know someone who uses adsterra to monetize his blog. He said that it is very lucrative and he has made reasonable amount of money from it. But Google adsense remains the best in my opinion.
from what i know and i am very sure of, adsterra is not very lucrative, but they are legit and do pay, but there cpm is very low compared to adsense, i advise you use that same energy and resources on adsense.

from what i know and i am very sure of, adsterra is not very lucrative, but they are legit and do pay, but there cpm is very low compared to adsense, i advise you use that same energy and resources on adsense.
Good information, I met someone on another forum who said that adsterra is very good. it is good and important as you have carried out your investigation to determine if it is lucrative or not.

I have never used Google adsense,as a matter of fact I don't really know how it works, I'llmuch appreciate it if someone explain to me and how it works, thank you.

There are, in my opinion, a lot of alternatives to Google AdSense, but their payment rates are rather
That is the major disadvantage with alternatives of Google adsense. I think there is one called Ezoic in which some people use to make some good amount of money but the requirements is high.

Good information, I met someone on another forum who said that adsterra is very good. it is good and important as you have carried out your investigation to determine if it is lucrative or not.
Adsterra is not lucrative, I am telling you from a position of legit information, yes, they are a legitimate platform but there cpm is very low as compare to google AdSense which pays better.

Adsterra is not lucrative, I am telling you from a position of legit information, yes, they are a legitimate platform but there cpm is very low as compare to google AdSense which pays better.
Of course I know that they are very legitimate but I am just hearing from you that they are not lucrative. Do you know any other alternative to adsense that is lucrative?.

A lot of alternatives require you to be "good enough" for their service. So your site needs to have so much traffic in order for them to even consider you. Ezoic is a good example. They pay better than Google but they don't just let anyone join their ad program.

A lot of alternatives require you to be "good enough" for their service. So your site needs to have so much traffic in order for them to even consider you. Ezoic is a good example. They pay better than Google but they don't just let anyone join their ad program.
This was exactly what I was telling a friend of mine the other day, I believe AdSense by Google is the best by a mile ahead as there are no much complexity in running the whole show

Another option is to have people just outright pay you for ad placement. Sometimes I do that, as it's a way to cut past the adblockers and you can still have ads displayed. You won't gain continuous revenue like you can with adsense for example, but you can dictate what users see and still make a little bit of money from having an ad up.

Also, you could set up a deal that they also pay you based on signups or amount of traffic the ad received. I'm sure that's doable.

This was exactly what I was telling a friend of mine the other day, I believe AdSense by Google is the best by a mile ahead as there are no much complexity in running the whole show
Google adsense is actually the best in terms of monetization because the requirements is not complex like some others. There are some that pays higher amount of money but some of their requirements is hard to meet.

Google adsense is actually the best in terms of monetization because the requirements is not complex like some others. There are some that pays higher amount of money but some of their requirements is hard to meet.
The flexibility been offered by Google is second to none, you can even monetize your channel with a hosting platform like blogger.com which is totally free to use, meaning you can make money from the AdSense program without spending money

The flexibility been offered by Google is second to none, you can even monetize your channel with a hosting platform like blogger.com which is totally free to use, meaning you can make money from the AdSense program without spending money
Yes, you can monetize a blogspot blog but the problem I have with them is that your blog can be deleted at any time. A lot of people have experienced this that is why I lost interest.

I would like to add that I used the A-ADS service once, but now my earnings dropped so drastically that I gave it up. Anyone know something similar to A-ADS? My site has 12-13 thousand views per month.
There are many alternatives to Google Adsense such as PopUnderStar which can help bring traffic to your website and be monetized accordingly. Google AdSense itself has several drawbacks to be fair

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back