What's new

What do you recommend alternatives to Google Adsense?

You can try media.net or freelancer,they are all good website which we can earn some amount of money from.

Its a good adnetwork I can remember when I was diaqualify by adsense I apply for inforlinks and media..net they approve my account easyly

There are so many alternatives to Google adsense but the thing is that many of them do not pay any reasonable amount of money. You can try adsterra. I know someone who have used it before and make some money from it. Some people also use adfly.

i do not believe that currently there are better alternatives to google adsense as it is the highest paying to the best of my knowledge, but you can also find a way to integrate subscription model to your website, that can be a viable alternative.

There are many alternative to Google adsense. Someone in one of the forum I belong to said he can't use Google adsense on his website because of their strict rules. Google can banned your account for trivia thing and once they banned your account, you can't reapply.

The only challenge with the amount of money that you could make on your blog is that it solely depends on the numbers of clicks that you have gotten. You could be getting many views but if there are no clicks, you will earn very little amount.

There are many alternative to Google adsense. Someone in one of the forum I belong to said he can't use Google adsense on his website because of their strict rules. Google can banned your account for trivia thing and once they banned your account, you can't reapply.
I don't really think there's there's alternative to Google adsense , I have known Google adsense to have a strict rule concerning their websites and you can be banned anytime .

I don't really think there's there's alternative to Google adsense , I have known Google adsense to have a strict rule concerning their websites and you can be banned anytime .
I am not sure because I am not a blogger or website owner. But, I heard there's alternative to Google adsense, only that they are not popular as Google adsense. Are you a blogger? I ask for different reasons

Google AdSense is actually the best option and I wouldn't even waste my time looking for any alternatives because they can never be as reliable as the Google AdSense is.

The only challenge with the amount of money that you could make on your blog is that it solely depends on the numbers of clicks that you have gotten. You could be getting many views but if there are no clicks, you will earn very little amount.
That's very true. But traffic is still most important thing to make money from Google adsense. This is what I mean, let say you're getting 10k views everyday, out of this 1k at least 100 or more of them will click the ad.

I find it hard to navigate adsense nowadays.
A lot has changed unlike before. Among other alternatives, I think adsense is the best.

That's very true. But traffic is still most important thing to make money from Google adsense. This is what I mean, let say you're getting 10k views everyday, out of this 1k at least 100 or more of them will click the ad.
It is true that the amount of traffic generated would go a long way too determining the amount you would make from Google AdSense. If you have a huge number of visitors on your blog, then you stand a chance of making more money.

I cannot recommend an alternative to Google adsense right now because I've not used those services . I will only come here to recommend services that I have used and I have tested.

i do not believe that currently there are better alternatives to google adsense as it is the highest paying to the best of my knowledge, but you can also find a way to integrate subscription model to your website, that can be a viable alternative.
Probably, I believe Google adsense is the best but there are some alternatives in which you can if your adsense account have not been approved. Ezoic is good.

Probably, I believe Google adsense is the best but there are some alternatives in which you can if your adsense account have not been approved. Ezoic is good.
We have many monetization tools that could be used to make money from blogs and there are some that are paying better than Google AdSense. But the requirement are higher than that of Google adsense.

The alternative shoudl be google Admob which is another google thing for making money. I just don't partake in anything about google again. You account is blocked fast if you make any mistake

The AdSense alternative ad networks mentioned below are not necessarily better than Google AdSense, but depending on your blog niche and site’s traffic, a few AdSense alternative programs (like Media.net or Propellerads) might give you better earnings and results than AdSense.

We have many monetization tools that could be used to make money from blogs and there are some that are paying better than Google AdSense. But the requirement are higher than that of Google adsense.
Yeah, I think the requirement for monetization in Google adsense is quite better than so many others. Some of them requires you to certain traffic on daily basis before you will get accepted.

Yeah, I think the requirement for monetization in Google adsense is quite better than so many others. Some of them requires you to certain traffic on daily basis before you will get accepted.
Yes sure before you're accepted certain rules and regulations are put in placed to get to know whether one has the ability to work with the provided ethics.

Yes sure before you're accepted certain rules and regulations are put in placed to get to know whether one has the ability to work with the provided ethics.
I think some of the rules is one of the major reasons it is difficult for people to monetize their traffic. I have also seen people who use Adfly but I don't know how effective that was.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back