What's new

What do you recommend alternatives to Google Adsense?

I cannot recommend an alternative to Google adsense right now because I've not used those services . I will only come here to recommend services that I have used and I have tested.
Okay that's also good because most people don't know the usage of something but they do give false testimonial praise so that people will just give it a try. I trust your diligence with this.

There are so many alternatives to Google adsense but the thing is that many of them do not pay any reasonable amount of money. You can try adsterra. I know someone who have used it before and make some money from it. Some people also use adfly.

Adsterra is a really great and professional advertisement network. But what are your views about Infoloinks? I think that it is also a great advertisement network as well?

I think some of the rules is one of the major reasons it is difficult for people to monetize their traffic. I have also seen people who use Adfly but I don't know how effective that was.
There are monetization platform that you can add to your website. The only setback is that most of the One direction platform require a huge traffic from your website.

Adsterra is a really great and professional advertisement network. But what are your views about Infoloinks? I think that it is also a great advertisement network as well?
I don't know much about the advertising platform but whenever I am in need of such I will probably make a research about it. I believe there are many alternatives but many people cannot easily meet their requirements.

I don't know much about the advertising platform but whenever I am in need of such I will probably make a research about it. I believe there are many alternatives but many people cannot easily meet their requirements.

There are many advertisement networks that could be used to advertise and make money from your blog. As far as Adsterra is concerned, it is quite popular and the requirements of the network are quite high.

There are really not so good alternatives to Google AdSense.

The best advice is that you try as much as possible to meet up with AdSense demand in order to get the approval.

There are many advertisement networks that could be used to advertise and make money from your blog. As far as Adsterra is concerned, it is quite popular and the requirements of the network are quite high.
I think you can also try Ezoic. I have actually seen people who use it to make some good money for themselves. I think it is another great alternative to you Google adsense.

I think you can also try Ezoic. I have actually seen people who use it to make some good money for themselves. I think it is another great alternative to you Google adsense.
People have talked about this platform for quite a number of time and I think it is worth trying out.
The problem with this type of advertisement network is that they have high requirement.

People have talked about this platform for quite a number of time and I think it is worth trying out.
The problem with this type of advertisement network is that they have high requirement.
Yeah, that is one of the major reason people on earth using it. There are also people using it but the high requirement has made the newbies not to venture into it.

Yeah, that is one of the major reason people on earth using it. There are also people using it but the high requirement has made the newbies not to venture into it.
There are many advertisement network that pays even much more better than Google but their requirement is quite high.
This advertisement network are better for those who have high number of visitors per month.

You can earn a considerable amount of money online on google but you need to put in some work, if you are a lazy type you can not earn a dime online.

It is a popular tool for making money online through your website or blog through adverts, but it’s not the only choice out there. There are lots of Adsense alternatives.

Probably, I believe Google adsense is the best but there are some alternatives in which you can if your adsense account have not been approved. Ezoic is good.
There's no doubt to the fact that google adsense is the best. That's I always advice new blogger to study google adsense rule before they apply for it because in as much as you follow google adsense rule, you'll enjoy them.

There are many advertisement network that pays even much more better than Google but their requirement is quite high.
This advertisement network are better for those who have high number of visitors per month.
Yeah, that one is for sure. Some of them even requires you to be getting over 10,000 traffic every day before you can get accepted. So the requirement is not for newbies.

Yeah, that one is for sure. Some of them even requires you to be getting over 10,000 traffic every day before you can get accepted. So the requirement is not for newbies.
I am aware that some of them pay better than adsense and that is why they have high requirements.

I am aware that some of them pay better than adsense and that is why they have high requirements.
That's very true. the reason they pay a lot of money is because their requirement is much and of course they will also be making their own profit. There are also others that does not require much and they do not pay much.

That's very true. the reason they pay a lot of money is because their requirement is much and of course they will also be making their own profit. There are also others that does not require much and they do not pay much.
They have high requirement and that is why they're paying quite higher than Adsense.
If you can meet up with, you will make reasonable amount of money.

There are many ad networks one could try. What about the propeller ads network? I have read that they pay exceptional pay rates for their Pop-under CPM network campaigns.

They have high requirement and that is why they're paying quite higher than Adsense.
If you can meet up with, you will make reasonable amount of money.
Probably, if you can be able to get a lot of traffic to your website then you can actually make a whole lot of money. That is why blogging is very lucrative if you dedicate your time.

Probably, if you can be able to get a lot of traffic to your website then you can actually make a whole lot of money. That is why blogging is very lucrative if you dedicate your time.
I focused more on writing quality content presently and I am very optimistic that with time, it will grow with considerable number of traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back