What's new

What do you recommend alternatives to Google Adsense?

There are many Google AdSense alternatives, but the fact is that many of them do not provide a decent wage.
Adsterra is a possibility.
Someone I know has used it in the past and has generated some income from it.
A few individuals also utilize adfly.

I think that is very much important for you to grow your blog. Writing on the internet generally is very lucrative whether you have your own blog or you are writing for people as freelancing.

Writing content regularly and posting videos on Youtube both of them are important if you have a blog or a Youtube channel. Regularly posting makes your visitors engaged.

This is actually very true. Google adsense has so many alternatives that pays higher amount of money but they are very hard to meet. There are some that pays lower amount of money also.
There are plethora of Google adsense alternative but their requirements are quite different from what Google is expecting from you. Some network has way more difficult requirement than Google adsense.

Writing content regularly and posting videos on Youtube both of them are important if you have a blog or a Youtube channel. Regularly posting makes your visitors engaged.
Consistency is very important when it comes to YouTube and blogging. You need to search for trends and write something about it in order to attract a lot of people. Using a SEO is also very important and necessary.

I think some of the rules is one of the major reasons it is difficult for people to monetize their traffic. I have also seen people who use Adfly but I don't know how effective that was.

I believe that there are many Google adsense alternatives that you might try and adsterra is one of them for sure. It is a kind of network which is used by many huge publishers.

I believe that there are many Google adsense alternatives that you might try and adsterra is one of them for sure. It is a kind of network which is used by many huge publishers.
Yeah, I have even mentioned adsterra in my earlier post. it is one of the best alternatives to Google adsense but the requirement is very much. As a newbie you may not be able to meet it.

Yeah, I have even mentioned adsterra in my earlier post. it is one of the best alternatives to Google adsense but the requirement is very much. As a newbie you may not be able to meet it.

Well, what are your thoughts about Info links? Do you think that it is a great alternative to adsense? What about other network such as Propeller Ads as it is also quite old.

Well, what are your thoughts about Info links? Do you think that it is a great alternative to adsense? What about other network such as Propeller Ads as it is also quite old.
I don't know much about infolinks platform. But I think propeller ads is quite very good because I have heard of it in a particular forum before. Yeah, it is quite old and trusted.

No one should dispute that Google adsense is the best monitization network that you can choose.
Using the Google adsense is probably one of the best thing to do to earn money on your website.
Its undisputable fact that google adsense is the best way of monetizing website and blog. But it has alternative because as we all know google adsense have strict rules. Google adsense can banned your account for single mistake.

Its undisputable fact that google adsense is the best way of monetizing website and blog. But it has alternative because as we all know google adsense have strict rules. Google adsense can banned your account for single mistake.
it is always very important and necessary for you to follow rules and regulation in order not to get their adsense account banned. some people always disobey the rules that's why the experience such problems.

I would like to add that I used the A-ADS service once, but now my earnings dropped so drastically that I gave it up. Anyone know something similar to A-ADS? My site has 12-13 thousand views per month.
It is important to note the clear distinction between views and clicks in knowing how to earn from blogs. The only issue with the amount of revenue you may make from your blog is that it is entirely influenced by the number of clicks that you have received rather than the number of views.

It is important to note the clear distinction between views and clicks in knowing how to earn from blogs. The only issue with the amount of revenue you may make from your blog is that it is entirely influenced by the number of clicks that you have received rather than the number of views.
you may get a lot of traffic from your website but you may not be able to make money because the number of clicks is small. I think it is recommended to use other ways of monetizing a blog.

I would like to add that I used the A-ADS service once, but now my earnings dropped so drastically that I gave it up. Anyone know something similar to A-ADS? My site has 12-13 thousand views per month.
Well I don't know any other related to this and I don't think so there is any other best way rather than Google adsense because a lot of people are earning huge amount through Google adsense. But if that is not working for you then you should try another social media platform to promote your products.

Well if you go on research I think you will find out that There are so many alternatives to Google adsense but the thing is that many of them do not pay any reasonable amount of money. You can try adsterra. I know someone who have used it before and make some money from it. Some people also use adfly.

you may get a lot of traffic from your website but you may not be able to make money because the number of clicks is small. I think it is recommended to use other ways of monetizing a blog.
I understand what you are getting at. The use of ads could also be a great way to make an online income by blogging. It should be noted that the website should contain content that is engaging and fascinating in addition

I understand what you are getting at. The use of ads could also be a great way to make an online income by blogging. It should be noted that the website should contain content that is engaging and fascinating in addition
of course anyone who is into blogging must try as much as possible to create an engaging content in order to attract people. you must try as much as possible to learn content writing before your venture into blogging.

of course anyone who is into blogging must try as much as possible to create an engaging content in order to attract people. you must try as much as possible to learn content writing before your venture into blogging.
This is quite a good strategy and a good foundation to be able to write top quality content for your blogs. I think titles that are catchy and full of witty puns can attract more readers as well

This is quite a good strategy and a good foundation to be able to write top quality content for your blogs. I think titles that are catchy and full of witty puns can attract more readers as well
the importance of having good content in your blog cannot be underestimated. A lot of people will continue visiting because of the kind of content you create especially if it is educational.

the importance of having good content in your blog cannot be underestimated. A lot of people will continue visiting because of the kind of content you create especially if it is educational.
This is an astute observation. Producing entertaining content should be the end goal for any blogger, and through this, your content will be viewed and shared by numerous individuals which will this propagate your brand

I see lot of websites installing linkslot ru where you pay fixed amount like 10 RUB per month to reserve a slot into website depending on the merchant site how does it setup advertisement by month for example.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back