What's new

Google Adsense Alternative

jasimi

Nov 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is the best Google Adsense alternative? I had an account but for some reason, Google will not let me access it. I didn't do anything. But is there a good alternative to Adsense?

Have they banned you or have they limited ads on your site? These are two different things. In my experience, Media.Net is the best alternative to Google Adsense provided you can get North American Traffic.

Adsterra is also a good alternative to google adsense. Just have a good site and it will be accepted in just few minutes. Although you need a reasonable traffic to see your earn effort.

Adsterra is also a good alternative to google adsense. Just have a good site and it will be accepted in just few minutes. Although you need a reasonable traffic to see your earn effort.
I tried, and I gave up. I did not earn even a penny in a week, whereas in the same time I earned more than $10 from the site through adsense where I was also using adsterra. However, I understand someone else's experience might be difficult.

I made a lot of money from the Indeed publisher program in the early 2010s. Of course, to get into that, you have to be in the employment niche. Who has been in that? What is your story? Myself, I used Google Adsense, until I was banned, and also Indeed Publishing.

I can't recommend adMaven enough! Their platform has been a game-changer for me. Not only did I see a significant increase in my earnings, but the quality of their ads and the level of support they provide are top-notch. Plus, their targeting capabilities are incredibly effective, ensuring that the ads displayed on my website are relevant to my audience. If you're looking for a reliable alternative to Google AdSense, adMaven is definitely worth trying out. Trust me, you won't be disappointed

Never heard of Indeed. Can you explain what actually is this? How dopes it work and what are their preconditions for approval. I have been using Adsense for more than 12 years.
Indeed is only for employment sites. However, it made me good money, though. Anyway, I'm surprised you haven't heard of Indeed, as it's a major employment site, but maybe not in your nation.

Indeed is only for employment sites. However, it made me good money, though. Anyway, I'm surprised you haven't heard of Indeed, as it's a major employment site, but maybe not in your nation.
I know Indeed, it is an employment site. But you talked about Indeed Publishing
Indeed Publishing
What exactly is this?

I know Indeed, it is an employment site. But you talked about Indeed Publishing

What exactly is this?

It's tougher to get on apparently then when I was on there. You need 10 K daily views.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back