What's new

What do you recommend alternatives to Google Adsense?

I focused more on writing quality content presently and I am very optimistic that with time, it will grow with considerable number of traffic.
I think that is very much important for you to grow your blog. Writing on the internet generally is very lucrative whether you have your own blog or you are writing for people as freelancing.

I think that is very much important for you to grow your blog. Writing on the internet generally is very lucrative whether you have your own blog or you are writing for people as freelancing.
Focusing more on writing high quality content is the major thing that will bring traffic to the website and in turn give you a reasonable amount of money.

Focusing more on writing high quality content is the major thing that will bring traffic to the website and in turn give you a reasonable amount of money.
writing high-quality article is very important and necessary but it is not the major thing that will make you get traffic. You should learn search engine optimisation.

Probably, if you can be able to get a lot of traffic to your website then you can actually make a whole lot of money. That is why blogging is very lucrative if you dedicate your time.

There are so many advertising networks that require you to have a minimum traffic in order to monetise your traffic and your website must also fulfil certain kind of criteria before they approve your account.

There are so many advertising networks that require you to have a minimum traffic in order to monetise your traffic and your website must also fulfil certain kind of criteria before they approve your account.
they are also benefiting a lot from it so they actually need a lot of traffic from you. Someone has actually advised me to use at Adfly before even without much traffic. I know it cannot make you any reasonable amount of money.

You can try media.net or freelancer,they are all good website which we can earn some amount of money from.

Its a good adnetwork I can remember when I was diaqualify by adsense I apply for inforlinks and media..net they approve my account easyly
Media.net is one of the platforms that I have never heard of ever in my life here on earth. I think that if I try it out, I won't really hurt me that much.

Google AdSense is actually the best option and I wouldn't even waste my time looking for any alternatives because they can never be as reliable as the Google AdSense is.
Google adsence is definitely the best when it comes to the aspect of online websites money making monetization, because its not easy generating traffic on your site .

Google adsence is definitely the best when it comes to the aspect of online websites money making monetization, because its not easy generating traffic on your site .
No one should dispute that Google adsense is the best monitization network that you can choose.
Using the Google adsense is probably one of the best thing to do to earn money on your website.

Media.net is one of the platforms that I have never heard of ever in my life here on earth. I think that if I try it out, I won't really hurt me that much.
I think media.net is quite very popular when it comes to the alternatives of Google adsense. one thing that makes people not to use some of them in because their requirement is high.

I think media.net is quite very popular when it comes to the alternatives of Google adsense. one thing that makes people not to use some of them in because their requirement is high.
The platform is quite popular but the requirement surpasses that of the Google adsense and that is why it is somehow difficult to get does monetization network added to ones website.

The platform is quite popular but the requirement surpasses that of the Google adsense and that is why it is somehow difficult to get does monetization network added to ones website.
I think that is actually the major reason a lot of people prefer Google adsense. And the fact that Google adsense is much more trusted also makes it much more enticing.

I think that is actually the major reason a lot of people prefer Google adsense. And the fact that Google adsense is much more trusted also makes it much more enticing.
The Google adsense requirement is a little bit much more easier to achieve compared to others.
Although, we have so many ads network that will give you a huge amount of money than the Google adsense but it remain the best.

The Google adsense requirement is a little bit much more easier to achieve compared to others.
Although, we have so many ads network that will give you a huge amount of money than the Google adsense but it remain the best.
Google adsense Is Very wonderful but because it pay rate is very low, so many people have decided to shift to using any other and ads network in order to make more money.

I think there so many alternatives for Google AdSense but their payment rates are a bit lower compared to Google AdSense

that is why a lot of people are using it and of course they are making some good amount of money from it. I also prefer it because the requirement is not that bogus.

There are so many alternatives to Google adsense but the thing is that many of them do not pay any reasonable amount of money. You can try adsterra. I know someone who have used it before and make some money from it. Some people also use adfly.
Yes you're right by saying so, but my problem with it is that one has to pay much money, but still you can do research about it to know much about it.

that is why a lot of people are using it and of course they are making some good amount of money from it. I also prefer it because the requirement is not that bogus.
The Google adsense remains the biggest ads network and that is why it is the most popular and what almost everyone is using . The bigger website that has high traffic or high number of visit on a daily basis would consider the other ads network.

Yes you're right by saying so, but my problem with it is that one has to pay much money, but still you can do research about it to know much about it.
I think it is only recommended for people who I've been on the internet for a while and have the money to pay for it. you also need to know how to meet the requirements in order to get accepted

I think there so many alternatives for Google AdSense but their payment rates are a bit lower compared to Google AdSense
It is true that there are so many alternatives to Google adsense that are paying quite low. There are so many alternative that are paying quite higher than Google but their requirement is very hard to meet.

It is true that there are so many alternatives to Google adsense that are paying quite low. There are so many alternative that are paying quite higher than Google but their requirement is very hard to meet.
This is actually very true. Google adsense has so many alternatives that pays higher amount of money but they are very hard to meet. There are some that pays lower amount of money also.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back