What's new

What Can We Do To Stop HYIP Programs?

In my life right now I don't think that I can never fall for anything investment platform of mind this day because I have zeroed my mind off anything online investment because I know that all are fake.
Yeah same with me , there are many fake ones and some even get a good rating in some platform that they are legit just to lure more people into investing into the coin

Yeah same with me , there are many fake ones and some even get a good rating in some platform that they are legit just to lure more people into investing into the coin
I would never ever consider investing my money on any website that claims to give out returns on one's investment even though it is rated by Fitch because I know that any of this website it's probably take no matter how legit they may look like.

The day people stop investing on HYIP, the HYIP will stop functioning. Sadly, a lot of people are so desperate to make money that they invest without doing research. Some people are so greedy that the moment they see the offer they invest. HYIPs exist because people want to tale short cuts to wealth

I don't think it's possible to stop high yield income programs completely. But people can definitely avoid them in order to avoid stories.

There is nothing anyone can do to stop them from opening more online scams. You can only refuse not to be scammed. If there is no investor, then they will back out. But I have not seen cases where people will not join

To be really honest with you guys there's no way you can stop it because people are always looking for the simplest ways to make money, and they usually fall for this get rich quick schemes

To be really honest with you guys there's no way you can stop it because people are always looking for the simplest ways to make money, and they usually fall for this get rich quick schemes
For me I think the best way that anyone can stop high-yield investment programs is by educating the people that all these HYIPS and not genuine. I think the awareness that we can create about this is capable of deterring a lot of people from investing in any form of HYIP.

If you see any earning programs where you are required to invest money and the platform promises you to give you a fixed daily profits, that's HYIP. You need to avoid such platforms.

If you see any earning programs where you are required to invest money and the platform promises you to give you a fixed daily profits, that's HYIP. You need to avoid such platforms.

I do not think there is any way we can stop these kind of programs so easily. The internet is not regulated by any one and this is why HYIPs scams have existed for so long time. They will not get closed quickly.

Their is no tendency that high yield investment platforms will go off one day. People will always be gullible and mean it won't go off any time soon.

I don't think you really need to worry yourself about how to stop HYIP programs, I say this because no HYIP platform can force you to invest in them, they only advertise their products, it is you that will willingly try them out on your own risk.

I don't think there is anything much we can do to prevent HYIPs. They are here to stay as people make them everyday. It all comes down to individual responsibility to steer clear from them as they will just go scam.

The big problem with HYIPs is that they use untraceable methods like cryptocurrencies to trade and run their ponzi schemes and this is one of the biggest reasons why it is so difficult to stop HYIPs.

I don't think there is anything much we can do to prevent HYIPs. They are here to stay as people make them everyday. It all comes down to individual responsibility to steer clear from them as they will just go scam.
Stopping High yielding investment programs would be very difficult to do in fact I don't think that there is anything that individuals or government can do to stop them from popping up but they can definitely reduce their president in the society by going hard on building awareness about how they operate so that more people will not fall victim to them anymore.

To avoid hyip sites , it's necessary to aware people through forums and educate them on the hyips and the risk involved on investing. Forums like bizdustry plays an important role.

Hyip programs have been on the internet for a long time. As far as I know, there were Hyip programs that existed during the mid 2000s on the internet and they are continously growing. Some Hyips also "pay" people through cryptocurrencies but most of them become scams. I really do not know how can we stop HYIPs. Do you have any idea about what steps we can do to prevent Hyips scams?
There's actually no way to stop hyip programs completely in the world but you can do things to reduce their prevalence in the world that and that is by creating awareness about them and tell him people how dangerous they can be to them and their finance.

The day people stop investing on HYIP, the HYIP will stop functioning. Sadly, a lot of people are so desperate to make money that they invest without doing research. Some people are so greedy that the moment they see the offer they invest. HYIPs exist because people want to tale short cuts to wealth
That is right. People should stop investing in them so that they can loose market. They still exist for sure because some people still promote them. It should be an individual responsibility to stop investing in these sites.

Hyip programs have been on the internet for a long time. As far as I know, there were Hyip programs that existed during the mid 2000s on the internet and they are continously growing. Some Hyips also "pay" people through cryptocurrencies but most of them become scams. I really do not know how can we stop HYIPs. Do you have any idea about what steps we can do to prevent Hyips scams?
I feel we can rephrase the statement to,what condition can we put in place to ensure continuity of HYIP programs,if you look inwards you will observe that mismanagement is the stagnancy of HYIP.

There's actually no way to stop hyip programs completely in the world but you can do things to reduce their prevalence in the world that and that is by creating awareness about them and tell him people how dangerous they can be to them and their finance.

The sad thing is that now more and more HYIPs are being created and they use cryptocurrencies to use transactions. This means that once you "invest" money into a HYIP, there is no way you will get it back if the HYIP becomes a scam.
Post automatically merged:

I feel we can rephrase the statement to,what condition can we put in place to ensure continuity of HYIP programs,if you look inwards you will observe that mismanagement is the stagnancy of HYIP.

The big problem with HYIPs is that they are NOT regulated by any reputable government organization. They are mostly ponzi schemes. They offer insane amounts of "profits" to people and this is only possible when you run a ponzi scheme.

Last edited:
The sad thing is that now more and more HYIPs are being created and they use cryptocurrencies to use transactions. This means that once you "invest" money into a HYIP, there is no way you will get it back if the HYIP becomes a scam.
Post automatically merged:

The big problem with HYIPs is that they are NOT regulated by any reputable government organization. They are mostly ponzi schemes. They offer insane amounts of "profits" to people and this is only possible when you run a ponzi scheme.
The fact that most of this scam high yielding investment programs make use of cryptocurrency as their investment currency should send some suspicions about if they are genuine or not but at the end of the day most people still in bed with them.

People will always be greedy, so as long as this factor is available in human beings, there is no way HYIP Programs will be put to an end because people will always want to make money big and easily.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back