What's new

What Can We Do To Stop HYIP Programs?

HYIP is illegal activity. I remember an announcement of Ad DOGE having his coinpayments and paypal closed for just performing ad pack on his PTC script that is one reason that HYIP owner is illegal activity in reality however his account won't closed.
As much as an high-yielding investment program are all illegal activities they can not be totally eradicated because the online environment is a very vast and wide environment so it will be very difficult to regulate it.

I doubt if there is anything that can be done to stop them as the internet is free for everyone to use and there is no body guiding the development of the internet

Pardon me for this comment but I agree that HYIP is there. Those schemes will teach a lesson to the greedy people to not allow themselves to be fooled. Only the greedy are victimized by the HYIP scams so let us just allow the HYIP do their thing because it will lessen the greedy people on earth.

Even if most of the hype programs are scams, they are still a lot of people who make a living from it. I don't see why it should be stopped.
Hyip programs have been on the internet for a long time. As far as I know, there were Hyip programs that existed during the mid 2000s on the internet and they are continously growing. Some Hyips also "pay" people through cryptocurrencies but most of them become scams. I really do not know how can we stop HYIPs. Do you have any idea about what steps we can do to prevent Hyips scams?

You cannot stop HYIP programs. They are coming up with newer tactics and newer platform on a daily basis. The least you can do is to not get involved with any of them when you spot one

If you recognize or descover any HYIP site on the internet, don't bother to try it and inform your friends and love ones.by so doing they will lose patronage and fade off

I dont think there is anything any one can do to stop high yield investment program in the world as at today because a lot of people are out there looking for ways to make money from, but they don't know that they are scam

You cannot stop HYIP programs. They are coming up with newer tactics and newer platform on a daily basis. The least you can do is to not get involved with any of them when you spot one
It is highly impossible for you to stop any high yielding investment programs as they are all website on the internet highway that will be almost impossible for you to be able to trace all of them and disabled them.

Nothing! You can do absolutely nothing to stop HYIP programs. The internet space is a highly unregulated space where people can do as they deem fit and nobody will stop them. MMM ravaged so many countries, scamming thousands of their money all in the name of high yielding investment and even the government couldn't stop them.

Lol
Hyips can't be stopped they would continue growing
I have been their victim for long and I have learnt my lesson
It depends on you to sight and avoid them

People should realize that hyip programs are not the suitable way to earn money online. They are only scammers and one should stay away from them. There is no way to stop scammers from creating more and more new hyips , its up to us to decide .

The only thing you can do to stop high yield investment programs is by creating awareness about them and telling people about the need to work hard and not rely on get rich quick schemes.

The only thing you can do to stop high yield investment programs is by creating awareness about them and telling people about the need to work hard and not rely on get rich quick schemes.
The measure or solution that you have provided is a way to reduce high yield investment programs not a way to stop be completely because no matter how you sensitise people about the dangers inherent in them you still found some people that will still fall victim to them because of greed.

Hyip programs have been on the internet for a long time. As far as I know, there were Hyip programs that existed during the mid 2000s on the internet and they are continously growing. Some Hyips also "pay" people through cryptocurrencies but most of them become scams. I really do not know how can we stop HYIPs. Do you have any idea about what steps we can do to prevent Hyips scams?
No one can stop HYIP as long as there are people who are greedy or desperate. I was broke two years ago and I decided to join one. I read a positive review about it in two or three places before investing the little I have. By the next day, they packup. So, an HYIP platform can be paying today, and in the next 24 hours stop paying. In one minute, people get paid, and in the next they are scammed.

The funny thing about these HYIP platforms these days is that they won't come out outrightly and tell you that they are a HYIP. Their mode of operation is what should alarm you and stay away for you own good

HYIP is a multimillion-dollar industry it can be very hard to eradicate like that. I know some people who has taken as higher as 200,000 dollars on HYIP. I know a Nigerian who invested about half a million dollars on this program. The way I saw it I screamed.

There is nothing that can be done to stop the creation of hyip website. The only thing that can be done is to create awareness on the program and let people know that they are all scam. Even if they pay at first, it will get to a stage that they will stop paying.
And advertisers to stop promoting hyip program in there platform.

There is nothing that can be done to stop the creation of hyip website. The only thing that can be done is to create awareness on the program and let people know that they are all scam. Even if they pay at first, it will get to a stage that they will stop paying.
And advertisers to stop promoting hyip program in there platform.

Advertisers have been playing a huge role when it comes to promoting these kind of sites. Many paid to click websites advertise them. However, they are not to be blamed entire because in the end it is we who make the decision to invest. I believe that it is wrong for paid to click websites to advertise such ponzi schemes. They are basically advertising and promoting scams.

One best method we could adopt to avoid hyip scam is ignoring anything that have to do with it and also enlightening the public about the scam , so they won't fall victim

Advertisers have been playing a huge role when it comes to promoting these kind of sites. Many paid to click websites advertise them. However, they are not to be blamed entire because in the end it is we who make the decision to invest. I believe that it is wrong for paid to click websites to advertise such ponzi schemes. They are basically advertising and promoting scams.
That is the only problem. Paid to click websites do accept all websites. They don't want to know if a website is likely to be scam or not. All they are after is for them to make money.
We can let people know that most of the hyip program are scam by posting on them on forum like this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back