What's new

What Can We Do To Stop HYIP Programs?

@Good-Person,come to think of it I beleive that there is an agency which the hyip are paying some money to so they cant be stop,its a suggestion because I dont see the reason why the goverment should allow this type of ponzi scheme to be in place while they know the damages this type of program has cause to people.for me I cant near them any longer

To me, if you really want to stop it, don't be greedy, avoid those business especially online that promises to pay you double of your investment within a short time. Rich quick scheme are very disasterous to we investors. If you really want to Grown and make something from your business, pls ignore this.

To me, if you really want to stop it, don't be greedy, avoid those business especially online that promises to pay you double of your investment within a short time. Rich quick scheme are very disasterous to we investors. If you really want to Grown and make something from your business, pls ignore this.
That is very true. It is upto us as individual investors to steer clear from such sites. They only lead us to making losses and so it is best if we just avoid them. That is the only way to stop them since we can't really stop people from creating them.

General awareness creation is the most effective way out for me personally, as I am certain that most or who do get involved in these platforms do not have any knowledge about how scammy they are.

The only way to stop the move of the HYIP programs is to always make research on the real identity of the website before trying it out. If we all stop wrong there , we will stop them outrightly.

There is absolutely nothing we can do to stop this , but if we are really interested to do so then we have to be educating so many people about the danger of investing in high-yield investment programs.

We won't be able to stop it. This is beyond what we can do but the most important thing is to create awareness and lets people know the danger of investing in such. This is the only way to help at this stage.

I don't really think that there is anything you can do to stop the use of promoting the hyip in this world at the moment, because this website has come to stay so nothing anyone can do to stop it.

It is not really possible to stop the Ponzi scheme because the internet is a free platform where you could do anything you like. Anybody can just come up with any business idea, to scam the people.

You will not be able to stop this ponzi scheme because from what I see I think even the goverment support and approved them.

Why am saying this is because I read one post in a forum where its clearly writen that complaint was fail for goverment to scrab this programs but they fail to do so.

So I think that the writer said maybe they are taking something from them.

Generally , I don't think there's nothing you can do to stop hyip programm because of the situation of the country , where there's unemployment and people need money to survive

Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done in order to stop scam platforms on the internet especially now that they are using cryptocurrency as a way of payment. You should try as much as possible to avoid them.

Generally , I don't think there's nothing you can do to stop hyip programm because of the situation of the country , where there's unemployment and people need money to survive
People's quest to make money online will always make them to invest in such platforms. The only way to stop such platforms is people can decide not to be greedy.

I think personally one of the ways that most of these hyip schemes can be stoped is if after dscovering that a scheme is hyip in nature,the best thing to do is to totally ignor them,because if there are no persons it will just die.

The only way to stop an investment program is to educate people about the danger of the programs. You too should also not invest in any high yield investment program. latest you can teach people how to make money online in the legal way.

There's absolutely nothing we can do to stop HYIP program because human are greedy by nature and miost of the time , there are even people that makes good amount of money from it

There isn't really anything we can do to stop HYIPs, in my opinion.
As long as humans continue to create them, they will exist.
It is ultimately up to each individual to take responsibility for avoiding them because they will only commit fraud.

I don't think anything can be done to stop high yield income programsbecause there are a lot of greedy people looking for quick money and they're ready to venture into such platforms

I think that the Hyip programs should be reported to the authorities and they should be stopped. Raising awareness alone would not do anything at all because it is a limited option.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back