Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many traders who tend to use Stop loss orders. Stop losses are used by almost all the professional traders. However, I think that there are many disadvantages of using stop loss. For example, the market may move from one way to another and your stop loss can get hit before the price actually moves in the direction where you want it to move.

Actually, I started making money with trading when I started to use stop loss and stop profit correctly, if someone says that these instruments are not useful it is because they do not know what they are talking about and probably their trading is very poor, the art is to know how to use them and know where to place your exit order, everything else is history.

At the beginning of my career in trading, I thought that it was not needed because the price cannot always go down and therefore sooner or later it will return to the point of entry and I will make a profit. But when I lost all my funds several times after liquidation, I realized how much a stop loss is needed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back