Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Hyip programs have been on the internet for a long time. As far as I know, there were Hyip programs that existed during the mid 2000s on the internet and they are continously growing. Some Hyips also "pay" people through cryptocurrencies but most of them become scams. I really do not know how can we stop HYIPs. Do you have any idea about what steps we can do to prevent Hyips scams?

Hyip programs have been on the internet for a long time. As far as I know, there were Hyip programs that existed during the mid 2000s on the internet and they are continously growing. Some Hyips also "pay" people through cryptocurrencies but most of them become scams. I really do not know how can we stop HYIPs. Do you have any idea about what steps we can do to prevent Hyips scams?
I think that the best thing to do to stop these scam is to educate people more on the dangers and the importance of doing research as well. If people stop investing in these sites then eventually hey will cease to exist.

I don't think there is anything much we can do to prevent HYIPs. They are here to stay as people make them everyday. It all comes down to individual responsibility to steer clear from them as they will just go scam.

I honestly think it will be nearly impossible to stop because new things come out every day and they’re greedy people who rather get rich quick than actually work !

I think that the best thing to do to stop these scam is to educate people more on the dangers and the importance of doing research as well. If people stop investing in these sites then eventually hey will cease to exist.

Yes, this is what I have been doing exactly for a long period of time. I was scammed by 3-4 HYIP programs which I trusted and invested my money into. After getting scammed, I became more dedicated to expose HYIP scams.

Yes, this is what I have been doing exactly for a long period of time. I was scammed by 3-4 HYIP programs which I trusted and invested my money into. After getting scammed, I became more dedicated to expose HYIP scams.
That is quite a few negative experiences that you have had in the past regarding these sites, and it is sad to see that there are so many . It is good to expose them though so that others do not fall into the same trap.

The only way to stop an investment program is to educate people about the danger of the programs. You too should also not invest in any high yield investment program. latest you can teach people how to make money online in the legal way.

In my opinion what I believe that you can do to actually start getting involved with this program is first of all you need to stop being too greedy because it is your greediness that makes you to want to get involved with them.

I don't think these sites can actually be stopped the funny thing about these sites is the fact even if people are aware it is scam, people would still go into it, with the hope that they can cash out before it crash. There is now a new method to this, they usually come in when the site is still at the early stage and caah out as fasr as they can.

The only way to stop an investment program is to educate people about the danger of the programs. You too should also not invest in any high yield investment program. latest you can teach people how to make money online in the legal way.

I have been making people aware about these programs, but there will still be many people who will be wasteing their money after such programs due to the fact that they are greedy or they won't just pay any attention to the advice. This is a big problem. People should listen when a person suggests or gives opinion about a money earning program which sounds fishy.

Actually, some hyips have existed for more than ten years and still in existence today. I have used some of them sometime ago, some paid for a while and turned scam while others did not pay at all after putting money. Personally, I think if people stop working with them, they will stop creating such platforms. It is just my opinion.

Actually, some hyips have existed for more than ten years and still in existence today. I have used some of them sometime ago, some paid for a while and turned scam while others did not pay at all after putting money. Personally, I think if people stop working with them, they will stop creating such platforms. It is just my opinion.

What is the name of the Hyip project you are talking about? I am sure it must be a kind of HYIP that does not pay a lot of profit. Even I know of many kind of HYIP programs that have been paying for eight years as of now. However, when it comes to investing in HYIP, there are huge chances of you losing money.

The truth is that high yielding investment programs cannot be completely stopped from springing up on the internet as the internet with a very vast network of computers so I don't think that anyone can effectively regulate the internet.

It is true that there are some of the high-yield investment program which has last over years and still paying people. But they usually pay in pennies. this is the reason why I like freelance job in which you can command the hourly fee.

I don't think anything can be done to stop high yield income programsbecause there are a lot of greedy people looking for quick money and they're ready to venture into such platforms

There is nothing you can do as an individual to stop these HYIP platforms from Beeing created everyday. But you can in your own part choose not to empower them by not getting involved in their program anymore

I don't think anything can be done to stop high yield income programsbecause there are a lot of greedy people looking for quick money and they're ready to venture into such platforms

Too much greedy is one of the biggest challenges most people face that leads them into getting into such investment that causes them to lose out their wealth in the process.

HYIP is illegal activity. I remember an announcement of Ad DOGE having his coinpayments and paypal closed for just performing ad pack on his PTC script that is one reason that HYIP owner is illegal activity in reality however his account won't closed.

I don't think anything can be done to stop the use of promotion of hyip all over the world at the moment because a lots of people are looking for fast money and they definitely be falling for all this easily

If others gonna be as reasonable like you, and never think to make huge amount of money from this kind of risky investment scheme overnight that's when ponzi scheme firepower will reduce drastically low.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back