What's new

What Can We Do To Stop HYIP Programs?

I don't really think it is possible for us to stop it completely ,since Internet is another word entirely people will still come out with an idea to scam people of their money .it is for people to be able to detect all this nonsense from 1000 miles away and stop patronizing them.

I think hyip sites cannot be stopped as long as people are investing in this type of sites. I have invested couple of years ago in hyip sites, from some of them I got even payments, but it was not worth investing. From then, I am avoiding hyip sites.

I believe that is an impossible task for you to stop this kind of project because people that are still greedy will be open to investing their money into it will always do so there by making it something that cannot die.

You can't stop hyip programs. They are in the online world for so many years, and I think that they will be there in the future as well. As long as there are investors, who are willing to invest their money in such type of programs, there always be hyip programs.

These are the basic step to stop fall victim of HYIP
  • Be sure to check your securities regulator before investing. Most of these schemes are unregistered investments. Also, these schemes may involve international operations, which means it may be very hard, if not impossible, to get your money back.
  • Do not blindly trust an investment just because your friends or family are involved or if it relates to your religious affiliation

These are the basic step to stop fall victim of HYIP
  • Be sure to check your securities regulator before investing. Most of these schemes are unregistered investments. Also, these schemes may involve international operations, which means it may be very hard, if not impossible, to get your money back.
  • Do not blindly trust an investment just because your friends or family are involved or if it relates to your religious affiliation
To be sincere I dont think there is any ways about this and I cant beleive why such program is still online,I personally I have lost alot to some hyip and now I dont just like that business but the goverment need to scrab out this program people lost alot of money to them everyday

There's no way you can take down here and investment program website. it is only Google and web hosting that are capable of doing so. It can never be eradicated as some people are making money with the program everyday.

I don't think anything can be done to stop the use of promotion of hyip all over the world at the moment because a lots of people are looking for fast money and they definitely be falling for all this easily

If HYIPs could have been stopped, they would have stopped by the government a long time ago. I find it surprising that in many cases, the owners of the HYIP schemes could be traced, yet the government does nothing to stop them.

HYIPs are website, you cannot stop websites from coming into existence. What you can do is stop investing in HYIP, the moment these sites stop getting finding they will cease to exist.

I don't think there's a way to stop their existence but you can make sure to prevent yourself from falling a victim. This is because they usually do pay at first and most people can't really stay out of things especially when money gets involved

I don't think there's anything we can do to stop HYIP scams rather, one has to be careful and less greedy not to jump into any new mushroom site.

I don't think anything can be done to stop the use of promotion of hyip all over the world at the moment because a lots of people are looking for fast money and they definitely be falling for all this easily

World governments could have played some part to stop HYIPs, but they are not doing anything. So it is much better to stay alert and increase awareness about such kind of sites and i think this is the only way to stop such kind of sites.

The only way to stop an investment program is to educate people about the danger of the programs. You too should also not invest in any high yield investment program. latest you can teach people how to make money online in the legal way.

I think we can also stop HYIP Programs by raising awareness on social media. I think this is also one of the best ideas to prevent people from investing in such kind of pyramid schemes that always scam people.

I think we can also stop HYIP Programs by raising awareness on social media. I think this is also one of the best ideas to prevent people from investing in such kind of pyramid schemes that always scam people.
Some people are generating profits because they invest cleverly on HYIP programs while others are dreaming of fourtune this is the difference, so most of winner invest small amount and from beginning means a hyip old one week to avoid.

Some people are generating profits because they invest cleverly on HYIP programs while others are dreaming of fourtune this is the difference, so most of winner invest small amount and from beginning means a hyip old one week to avoid.

Well, this is exactly the main reason why HYIP schemes are not ending because there are always many people who are always willing to invest in such kind of programs and this gives HYIP creators an opportunity to scam people.

Only by educating individuals about the dangers of investment programs can they be stopped. You should avoid any high-yield investing scheme as well. You can now educate people how to earn money online in a legal manner.

Only by educating individuals about the dangers of investment programs can they be stopped. You should avoid any high-yield investing scheme as well. You can now educate people how to earn money online in a legal manner.
You have said the right thing I want to tell you that there are so many ways which that can be deal with some of the ways is that a campaign need to be carriedout and people need to be aware of any site that you feel is fruadulent

You have said the right thing I want to tell you that there are so many ways which that can be deal with some of the ways is that a campaign need to be carriedout and people need to be aware of any site that you feel is fruadulent
I do not think that a site that spends on a campaign is mostly a fraudulent one because we have to give every new site one chance before the judgment. After all, I see a lot of members of the community that do even not read how the site works or try it just spreading rumors like This site is a big fraud. These negative comments are just falsifying results however site could be legit but because they have the same judgment on any new website.

It is possible to make money by investing in HYIP, but why would I or anyone would invest money in HYIPs and risk their investment when we could trade smartly and try to make money by trading in stocks? HYIPs do not trade on stock market. They are based on pyramid scheme and pyramid schemes are unethical and scams. A few might make money, but majority of the people lose money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back