What's new

What Can We Do To Stop HYIP Programs?

That is the only problem. Paid to click websites do accept all websites. They don't want to know if a website is likely to be scam or not. All they are after is for them to make money.
We can let people know that most of the hyip program are scam by posting on them on forum like this.

Well, paid to click websites are not the only ones that advertise HYIPs. There are many other kind of websites that also advertise HYIPs. HYIPs are also promoted on social media. We cannot stop someone from advertising something because they also need to make money from advertisement revenue and they are not responsible for that in any way.

Why would you want to stop Hyips? You should be the one to stop yourself from getting deceived and steer clear of investing in them. Provided there are those ruled by greed, there will always be sites ready to scam.

One best method we could adopt to avoid hyip scam is ignoring anything that have to do with it and also enlightening the public about the scam , so they won't fall victim

Unfortunately, no matter how much we raise awareness, people would always fall for such scams due to the fact that some people are greedy and some people would never pay attention to the warning. Some people do know that HYIPs are scams, yet they invest because they are kind of addicted to the gambling aspect of HYIP.

That is the only problem. Paid to click websites do accept all websites. They don't want to know if a website is likely to be scam or not. All they are after is for them to make money.
We can let people know that most of the hyip program are scam by posting on them on forum like this.
Exactly posting about their scam activities on social media and also forums is going to caution many investors, into investing in those hyip platform ,so they won't get scammed at the end
Post automatically merged:

Exactly posting about their scam activities on social media and also forums is going to caution many investors, into investing in those hyip platform ,so they won't get scammed at the end

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

Currently, I am also making people aware by unveiling the truth behind scam HYIPs and how they loot people. I can just hope that people will pay heed to my warning before joining or investing in HYIPs.

Currently, I am also making people aware by unveiling the truth behind scam HYIPs and how they loot people. I can just hope that people will pay heed to my warning before joining or investing in HYIPs.
Exactly many people need to start listening to people warning , since there are some people that would never believe until they get scammed

I have read this article from the beginning to the end but still ended at that point where I don't even know what the writer is talking about, can you please explain what the program is about exactly

HYIP is a multimillion-dollar industry it can be very hard to eradicate like that. I know some people who has taken as higher as 200,000 dollars on HYIP. I know a Nigerian who invested about half a million dollars on this program. The way I saw it I screamed.
This is also my thought on the issue of high-yielding investment programs because I know that it's a very huge multibillion-dollar industry that will be very difficult for anyone to eradicate it at once the only thing that the government of the word can do about it is to reduce it but not completely eradicating it.

You can't push yourself too much on what you can do to stop investing into HYIP. If you want to stop simply restrain from investing on it, raise awareness to enable others restrain too.

Smiles, how do you think you can stop hyip other than to ignore or avoid such platform. If you are to invest any of your dime, just invest reasonably and don't invest your hard earned money... I see hyip as ponzis... Not certain

I think we don't have control over the creation of these Hyips, if we had we would have stopped them. It only now becomes an individual's responsibility to keep off from these types of investment sites. If you don't, you only end up loosing.

Hyip programs have been on the internet for a long time. As far as I know, there were Hyip programs that existed during the mid 2000s on the internet and they are continously growing. Some Hyips also "pay" people through cryptocurrencies but most of them become scams. I really do not know how can we stop HYIPs. Do you have any idea about what steps we can do to prevent Hyips scams?
I think Hyip scam programs can be stopped. If there is also a program or people who will go after them. I think it can be done if there are efforts to apprehend the people behind this scam. It is really a very, very bad experience to be scammed by this hyip programs. I have experienced it myself.

HYIP is a multimillion-dollar industry it can be very hard to eradicate like that. I know some people who has taken as higher as 200,000 dollars on HYIP. I know a Nigerian who invested about half a million dollars on this program. The way I saw it I screamed.
That is just the truth about this schemes called HYIPs. They are really honey spinning venture for those into the scamming game. And it will be a very difficult thing to stop the wheels.

It will be difficult to stop hyip programs because of the greedy nature of humans. People love to earn quick cash from a little investment so developers will always create a ripoff site.

Avoidance is the best way to stop and reduce HYIP programs, I don't believe it can never be stop because scammers are increasing daily online and the onky thing we can do is to educate people on the risk of involving in HYIP program.
Hyip programs have been on the internet for a long time. As far as I know, there were Hyip programs that existed during the mid 2000s on the internet and they are continously growing. Some Hyips also "pay" people through cryptocurrencies but most of them become scams. I really do not know how can we stop HYIPs. Do you have any idea about what steps we can do to prevent Hyips scams?

Avoidance is the best way to stop and reduce HYIP programs, I don't believe it can never be stop because scammers are increasing daily online and the onky thing we can do is to educate people on the risk of involving in HYIP program.

What's quite sad is the fact that many people do not even bother researching before investing and this is the kind of mistake I made during the initial stages when I used to invest in HYIP programs. I ended up getting scammed. No matter how reliable a HYIP may sound, it is a HYIP and you will get scammed no matter what.

I do not like PTC sites because some times you show an ad and then a software program is downloaded without your authorization or for example a popup to anonying ad or for example ads that may contains viruses for some cents every day.

I don't think there is anything much we can do to prevent HYIPs. They are here to stay as people make them everyday. It all comes down to individual responsibility to steer clear from them as they will just go scam.
The only way that I feel that we can stop or reduce high yield investment programs is by introducing social media or social network censoring and regulation that would be going from one website to the other so they're checking what the website is doing and once it has been discovered that that website is into an high yielding investment program then the website can be shut down.

I do not like PTC sites because some times you show an ad and then a software program is downloaded without your authorization or for example a popup to anonying ad or for example ads that may contains viruses for some cents every day.
Well I have never noticed that with ptp website. Most of them don't use pop ads on there website. Any of the ptp website that uses pop ads on there website, then I see that as a scam. And maybe the website that they promoted contains those automatic download

Well I have never noticed that with ptp website. Most of them don't use pop ads on there website. Any of the ptp website that uses pop ads on there website, then I see that as a scam. And maybe the website that they promoted contains those automatic download
I am not speaking on PTP paid to promote I am speaking on PTC paid to click or paid to complete views and solve captcha to get rewarded to finish visit on your account.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back