What's new

What Can We Do To Stop HYIP Programs?

The only way that I feel that we can stop or reduce high yield investment programs is by introducing social media or social network censoring and regulation that would be going from one website to the other so they're checking what the website is doing and once it has been discovered that that website is into an high yielding investment program then the website can be shut down.

I believe that people should start a campaign against these kind of scam programs. These kind of scam programs are mostly operated by some specific countries and the government should take action.

I believe that people should start a campaign against these kind of scam programs. These kind of scam programs are mostly operated by some specific countries and the government should take action.
Well if the government should initiate campaigns against this online scammers I think it will go a long way in reducing the incidences of people wanting to invest your money online on a business that they haven't seen nor are they really certify that the business exist.

Well if the government should initiate campaigns against this online scammers I think it will go a long way in reducing the incidences of people wanting to invest your money online on a business that they haven't seen nor are they really certify that the business exist.
That is right. Government campaigns will be the most effective in reducing or ending these hyips. People listen more when the government is the one authorizing against something.

Hyip programs have been on the internet for a long time. As far as I know, there were Hyip programs that existed during the mid 2000s on the internet and they are continously growing. Some Hyips also "pay" people through cryptocurrencies but most of them become scams. I really do not know how can we stop HYIPs. Do you have any idea about what steps we can do to prevent Hyips scams?
What I think that we can do is to continue posting about how scam the hyip program or website is. How they have scammed many people collecting there money and never pay them back on social medias like facebook, twitter and many more and also on forum like bizdustry and many more.

I am sure that it is very difficult for world governments to stop these online scams because the governments simply cannot do anything against these scams. There is no international oplicy that allows the governments to get involved in such matters. Had the government taken an action, all the scams sites in this world would have taken down!

I am sure that it is very difficult for world governments to stop these online scams because the governments simply cannot do anything against these scams. There is no international oplicy that allows the governments to get involved in such matters. Had the government taken an action, all the scams sites in this world would have taken down!
I think the best way that most government of the world especially the American government which has more control over the internet than any other governments of the World by setting up a task force that will be in charge of regulating the online media and then shutting down any website that is discovered to be and high-yielding investment program.

I think the best way that most government of the world especially the American government which has more control over the internet than any other governments of the World by setting up a task force that will be in charge of regulating the online media and then shutting down any website that is discovered to be and high-yielding investment program.

The American government has no control over these kind of Hyip programs at all because these HYIP sites are not at all operated from USA. These HYIP sites do not use paypal because Paypal does not support these kind of scam sites and ponzi schemes. They use non-regulated payment processors and cryptocurrencies.

Well I have never noticed that with ptp website. Most of them don't use pop ads on there website. Any of the ptp website that uses pop ads on there website, then I see that as a scam. And maybe the website that they promoted contains those automatic download
Although some are not scam , they mainly use the popads platform to gain more revenue , because we all know how PTp platform needs revenue to survive more

That is right. Government campaigns will be the most effective in reducing or ending these hyips. People listen more when the government is the one authorizing against something.
Yeah it is true that government campaigns can actually go a long way in reducing the incidence is of high-yielding investment platforms. I would also suggest that most government of the world to set up a task force that will patrolling the internet Highway to source for all this website that high-yielding investment platforms and making use of and then shutting them down.

Yeah it is true that government campaigns can actually go a long way in reducing the incidence is of high-yielding investment platforms. I would also suggest that most government of the world to set up a task force that will patrolling the internet Highway to source for all this website that high-yielding investment platforms and making use of and then shutting them down.
The problem is that some people are really so uninterested and have their own independent opinion even if the government campaign against the existence of hyip platform they don't really care

The problem is that some people are really so uninterested and have their own independent opinion even if the government campaign against the existence of hyip platform they don't really care
For such kind of people I think they are irredeemable as they know that all online investment platforms should be scam because there's no platform Today online that can collect your money online in any guise of investment that is genuine.

For such kind of people I think they are irredeemable as they know that all online investment platforms should be scam because there's no platform Today online that can collect your money online in any guise of investment that is genuine.
Yeah exactly because I have seen so many fake investment platforms that disguised as been real, and despite people warning users not to register ,some still fall for the scam

It'll be difficult to stop hyip platforms because of the people patronising them. Humans are greedy in nature so would like to invest in fast money platforms. The hyip owners are away of this and use it as a tool to wreck havoc.

It'll be difficult to stop hyip platforms because of the people patronising them. Humans are greedy in nature so would like to invest in fast money platforms. The hyip owners are away of this and use it as a tool to wreck havoc.
Yeah, so many people are greedy for fast and easy money these days. They will even fall victims to any scam sites while trying to making money. And the hyip creators know this well and so they will always create those sites.

It will be difficult to stop hyip programs because of the greedy nature of humans. People love to earn quick cash from a little investment so developers will always create a ripoff site.
You are right. It's very difficult to stop this high yielding investment program to stop.

It's the scammers own way of earning a lot of money in a broad daylight.

Hyip programs have been on the internet for a long time. As far as I know, there were Hyip programs that existed during the mid 2000s on the internet and they are continously growing. Some Hyips also "pay" people through cryptocurrencies but most of them become scams. I really do not know how can we stop HYIPs. Do you have any idea about what steps we can do to prevent Hyips scams?
Like seriously I don’t want to lie about this like I know it all, this is my first time of hearing about hyip since have been on the internet, so I really don’t know what to say about how to stop it because I don’t know about it.

Yeah, so many people are greedy for fast and easy money these days. They will even fall victims to any scam sites while trying to making money. And the hyip creators know this well and so they will always create those sites.
Yes,those scammers may be bad but they're physiological experts who knows that once you flash a carrot to a donkey, it'll always do your bidding. They get mouth watering offers at first to notice and hook greedy people before duping them.

As long as humans are still alive, there'll not be a dearth of HYIP sites. Because their greed is always fuelled continually. A lot of people always look for ways to make money instantly. This get rich quick syndrome that's prevalent nowadays is affecting a whole lot.
Everyone just wants to be rich without wanting to put in the work, I wish we could all see differently

Yeah exactly because I have seen so many fake investment platforms that disguised as been real, and despite people warning users not to register ,some still fall for the scam
In my life right now I don't think that I can never fall for anything investment platform of mind this day because I have zeroed my mind off anything online investment because I know that all are fake.

Like seriously I don’t want to lie about this like I know it all, this is my first time of hearing about hyip since have been on the internet, so I really don’t know what to say about how to stop it because I don’t know about it.

HYIP means High Yield Investment Programs. They are all ponzi schemes that take money from new investors and distribute the "profits" to old members. They are all ponzi schemes. Since you do not know much about it, I would advise you to stay away from sites that promise high returns because you may fall into their traps.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back