What's new

What can I invest on with $200

Status
Not open for further replies.
My advice is that study on a good investment scheme should be carried out first, you must ensure you make your research properly and review people's comments on that investment . Crypto currency is a very nice one though but you must do a proper study on the one to invest on

There are several investment options out there ranging from cryptocurrency, forex, shares and stocks, bonds.
You should also consider the time value of money and may choose to put it in crypto but i will advice go and learn how tot trade crypto or forex and you'll be fine.

That amount of money can be profitable when you invest it into trading. Especially in Cryptocurrency trading, only when you got expertise for it. I will advice you to seek monitorship and guide from trading gurus to help you with what's needed to get going through it.

Since you said you don't want an investment that requires your input, then buy share of blue Chip company might be the best option for you.

Approach a broker near you and ask him to buy share of some blue Chip companies for you will the said amount.

Let him know your plan and the expected ROI you are looking forward to so that he can help you to buy shares the suits your needs.

Since you already have a business or job you are engaged in and wouldn't have time to set up another business. I would advise you to invest in cryptocurrency. You could study the charts very well and know which coin to invest in. Invest the money there for a long term.

$200 is not that much but if you are good in digital marketing, that $200 can go a log way in doing great marketing business for you, or if you don't want much strength and you are not ready to use the money anytime soon, just buy a good coin.

There are so many place where you can invest your money in and still make good profit but since you are a busy person I will advice you invest the money online such as cryptocurrency, you can just buy alt coin such as doge coin or better still buy bitcoin and leave it there to grow

I have some free $200 that I want to invest in a profitable venture that will yield me some good profit be it online or offline. Its quite hard to find a genuine investment platform these days.
Let this investment not require me to do anything because I am a very busy person, I just need an investment that can be bringing passive income on either a daily,weekly or monthly basis. Thanks as you go me genuine platforms to invest with.
Just go ahead and buy cryptocurrency, ethereum to be precise. All you just need to do is to get a very good and safe wallet ,buy ethereum and then leave it there. This was what my brother did when ethereum was still very cheap and he's really celebrating

With two hundred dollars, I think one gets a chance to buy stuff like web domainsite and maybe creaTe an hosting website where you invite bloggers to create their blogsown or affiliate website on your domain, this business process takes time, but, before you know the capital multiplies in time.

With you having $200 the best investment you can do is to invest in crypto currency. With the $200 you are having at hand you will be able to invest into two crypto currency you see it has future

Buy small items that are worth 2 to 10 dollars. And buy them in stock. And then sell them online on some facebook page or the social media. This approach works because small investment can be converted into the big amount. This takes a bit of time but eventually it works out. So far I have seen that not wasting on dollar etc can be a good option to begin with.
I think that will be a best option for him because $200 is not a enough business to start a business but by doing what you just said, thing can still work out. Because from small it can turn to big when he's know what he's doing, If he's using the profit boost the business.

Top be frank that $200 is a small amount for an investment. But to be safe with your money my suggestion is for you to buy a blue chip stocks. That is a stock of a big corporation that has a good name and has been in the market for many years. That kind of stock is stable although there is the usual fluctuation in market prices but there is no risk of going down to a dangerous level. Investing on crypto currency is not advisable to me because you can lose your money there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back