Not open for further replies.

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have some free $200 that I want to invest in a profitable venture that will yield me some good profit be it online or offline. Its quite hard to find a genuine investment platform these days.
Let this investment not require me to do anything because I am a very busy person, I just need an investment that can be bringing passive income on either a daily,weekly or monthly basis. Thanks as you go me genuine platforms to invest with.

Just invest it into any cryptocurrency you wishes to, that's the only business you won't need to perform any tasks while your money works for you every seconds. Try it out, you will be glad you did.

You can invest in forex trading with your $200 where you would be given %15 monthly on investment. Or you buy a share from a company, let your broke assist you in doing this. You can also start a deooshipping business with it.

I have some free $200 that I want to invest in a profitable venture that will yield me some good profit be it online or offline. Its quite hard to find a genuine investment platform these days.
Let this investment not require me to do anything because I am a very busy person, I just need an investment that can be bringing passive income on either a daily,weekly or monthly basis. Thanks as you go me genuine platforms to invest with.
I think online investment will be a better option for you since you are a busy person. You can invest in any cryptocurrency that seems good and may bring a good idea return in the future.

Without further ado, here's how I would invest$200,000.
  • Invest in CDs and Money Market Accounts.
  • Invest with an Online Bank.
  • Invest in Bonds.
  • Invest in Stocks.
  • Invest in Peer-to-Peer Lending.
  • Try Real Estate Investing with Fundrise.

On the off chance that you need to begin a business with such low startup costs, you will have to do a full appraisal of your plan first.

This is important in light of the fact that you don't have the financing to go out and recruit individuals to construct your business for you. You should do everything yourself, and it will take a ton of your time as the venture (rather than a money related/monetary speculation).

I will advise to invest in bitcoin, once you invest in it, you start earning monthly. And if by lucky there is a rise in Bitcoin price, ones profit will increase really well. And I you don't mind, you can invest I other alternative coin like LTC, XRP, AND ETHEREUM. Inivesting in crypto is like sleeping and your money working for you.

My advice for you is that you should invest your 200$ into Bitcoin and within some period of time you will see what's going to happen and I can beat it with you that you won't want to withdraw it but invest more into it to give you more bonus lol

There are countless platforms where you can invest this amount But I will prefer to you should invest this amount in cryptocurrency from where you can earn reasonable profit.

You can invest in popular cryptocurrencies. And can get profit on daily or monthly basis. But must check which Crypto currency is getting high progress. There is also risk ,so must think before Investment.

You can convert that money into crypto currency and invest it there. Preferably in Bitcoin because it has high value nowadays. Or there is stock options. You can always buy shares of the company and invest in it to earn profit.

Without further ado, here's how I would invest$200,000.
  • Invest in CDs and Money Market Accounts.
  • Invest with an Online Bank.
  • Invest in Bonds.
  • Invest in Stocks.
  • Invest in Peer-to-Peer Lending.
  • Try Real Estate Investing with Fundrise.
All the aforementioned, I believe he can only invest with an online bank to yield daily or weekly or yearly income. Dividends are paid yearly when you invest on stocks and mutual bonds. Moreover $200 is too smalll to bring a substantial returns on investment. With $200, real estate is an impossible mission. You need at least $1500 to go into real estate. I’d advise you look for small companies or enterprise around you to invest your money and make an agreement concening the returns and ownership

The more money you have, the more you do business online that will be very profitable on your online buisness and offline business penalties are nothing to profit from. Many people are making money in online business by investing. This is my opinion for you.

According to me the best investment plat form in Pakistan is stock investment. It is a very genuine platform and halal for us. I don't believe in any other platform besides this.

If you want to start a physical business then you have to give time, but if you don't have time you can share with someone give him your money and ask him to invest in his business. In this way you can get monthly profit from that person

It is a good thing you want to invest the money, but in terms of not being available other than to make your money work for you. In Nigeria here, i would suggests you open a current account, save the money in the bank it will bring you profit as times goes on, if you don't want to use the bank, then look for someone that know how to trade on to help invest on foreign Exchange trade, such individual will help you to monitor the market.
If you think you wouldn't need to retract the money back soon, the invest it in cryptocurrency, and see how it goes from there.

Let this investment not require me to do anything becau

Cryptocurrency investment is a good platform these days and is going very well.
Follow this upper link and join cryptocurrency forum that is very profitable and you can earn handsome amount.

Buy small items that are worth 2 to 10 dollars. And buy them in stock. And then sell them online on some facebook page or the social media. This approach works because small investment can be converted into the big amount. This takes a bit of time but eventually it works out. So far I have seen that not wasting on dollar etc can be a good option to begin with.

There are many things that you can invest your money on and that will give you a profits without any stress. You can invest on any cryptocorrency,like. I think crypto currency will suit for you to invest on.

There are thousands of businesses out there in our developed and advanced world. you can not be void of ideas on what to do with such money. first decide what are your passion and dreams, were there things you wanted to achieve right from your childhood days? if yes do not wait any longer go into such business. this businesses include poultry faming, fish farming, agriculture in general and even some online investment, such as bitcoin, ripple and others.

investing such amount of money is real estate is also a good way to profit from the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back