What's new

What are your financial and life goals?

I want to have investments that can fund my early retirement plans, own a company or invest in a profitable one (a sizeable percentage of investment though), then have enough left for my philanthropism and kids future.
I must have to commend your plans for what you have for the future as they are very solid but I hope that you are actually putting in plans to ensure that you are going to actualize them.

Although inflation seems to be in almost all countries of the world , but in some countries because of standard organisation of their system , Things has become less burdensome to the citizen because of good government planning. But in some countries when things seems to be very difficult with the citizen i think it is the government that must be blamed.

Inflation has already started to destroy the economy in this new year as well. Recently, Google had to layoff employees and this is a sign of bad economy.

Inflation has already started to destroy the economy in this new year as well. Recently, Google had to layoff employees and this is a sign of bad economy.
This is truly a rising concern, it calls for serious preparations from our part as individuals.
The inflation has been estimated to even be worse than this in the future

My financial goal is to have a stable source of income so i can live life comfortably and be able to take care of my family when i finally decide to start one. I want to also start up a business of my own and also other investments.

My financial goal is to have a stable source of income so i can live life comfortably and be able to take care of my family when i finally decide to start one. I want to also start up a business of my own and also other investments.

You must need to create a better money making source in order to make money. This is because inflation is changing the conditions of the economy in a really bad manner.

My goal financially is to get a stable income that can cater for my needs and wants and of those in need around me.
This can be done if you try as much as possible to build a business for yourself. If you want to achieve financial stability you should try as much as possible to create passive income sources.

You must need to create a better money making source in order to make money. This is because inflation is changing the conditions of the economy in a really bad manner.
That is true. For one to attain financial freedom, you need to earn so well such that you can afford expenses that have increased in prices. That means you need to look for better earning opportunities.

This can be done if you try as much as possible to build a business for yourself. If you want to achieve financial stability you should try as much as possible to create passive income sources.

Unfortunately, building a business is one of the hardest aspect of life. This is because you could build a business but success is not always guaranteed all the time.

Unfortunately, building a business is one of the hardest aspect of life. This is because you could build a business but success is not always guaranteed all the time.
Yeah, every kind of business require some level of risk. That is why only those who are ready to take risks are always successful in business. But it is important and necessary you make proper research.

Yeah, every kind of business require some level of risk. That is why only those who are ready to take risks are always successful in business. But it is important and necessary you make proper research.
That is right. Taking risks is the main character of successful people. But they don't just take any risks, they take calculated risks. If a risk has no way of being minimized, they avoid it as much as possible.

That is right. Taking risks is the main character of successful people. But they don't just take any risks, they take calculated risks. If a risk has no way of being minimized, they avoid it as much as possible.
Definitely, anyone who takes some risk without much calculation may actually end up regretting. It is important to take risks but it must be a calculated risk for you to succeed.

I think that it is okay to take risk to some extent. However, taking a lots of risk is something which is not advisable for anyone. You must not invest what you cannot afford to lose.

My financial goal right now is to attain financial freedom. I am tired of this life where I have worry a lot about where I will get money. Even when I have it, I worry about it being scarce. When I will financially free, I will still take care how I spend. But at least I know it won't be too scarce.
This is the majority of our goals as we all wish to be financially independent, a situation where we can take vacation to the nicest places and also been able to afford whatever we want.

This is the majority of our goals as we all wish to be financially independent, a situation where we can take vacation to the nicest places and also been able to afford whatever we want.
That is right. Such a comfortable life is what everyone wants. You have so much money such that you can go anywhere, eat anything and wear the clothes you love without worrying of going bankrupt. But that too requires hard work in having several streams of income and maintaining them.

I think that it is okay to take risk to some extent. However, taking a lots of risk is something which is not advisable for anyone. You must not invest what you cannot afford to lose.
I believe no risk no reward. But even at that you must try as much as possible to make proper research and be conscious of the kind of things you put your money in, in order not to lose so much of it.

I believe no risk no reward. But even at that you must try as much as possible to make proper research and be conscious of the kind of things you put your money in, in order not to lose so much of it.

It is not wise to take risk that could not be calculated. This is why many wise people assess the risk factor carefully before they invest any money into any kind of business.

It is not wise to take risk that could not be calculated. This is why many wise people assess the risk factor carefully before they invest any money into any kind of business.
Assessing the risk factor in anything you want to do is very necessary before you make any kind of investment. If not you may end up losing a whole lot of your money on the long run.

I am trying to live a simple life., I don't want a big house, a luxury car, and a lavish lifestyle. I desire simple things and I hope I can achieve my small dreams and live a comfortable life with m,y family.

Assessing the risk factor in anything you want to do is very necessary before you make any kind of investment. If not you may end up losing a whole lot of your money on the long run.

Many people have to assess risk. This is because if they do not assess risk, they do cannot make the right kind of strategy in order to carry out business in the end.

Many people have to assess risk. This is because if they do not assess risk, they do cannot make the right kind of strategy in order to carry out business in the end.
Yeah, assessing the risk factors is very important if you really want to be successful in any kind of business. This is because it will give your proper insight on what to expect.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back