What's new

What are your financial and life goals?

Personally I want to be influential in both economic and social affairs in the society. try to be someone who will give economic or financial advice on how to develop or build a strong economy.

Developing the economy of a country is the responsibility of the finance minister. Unfortunately, the finance minister of my country is a really corrupt man.

Developing the economy of a country is the responsibility of the finance minister. Unfortunately, the finance minister of my country is a really corrupt man.
developing the economy of a country is not just the responsibility of the finance minister but on almost everyone on the cabinet from the minister of security, education, health etc, as this thins helps to develop the economy more than investing money.

developing the economy of a country is not just the responsibility of the finance minister but on almost everyone on the cabinet from the minister of security, education, health etc, as this thins helps to develop the economy more than investing money.
Alot of factors determine the growth of an economy, they are mostly political and even the policies created by the finance minister .But the little factors weigh in the grand scheme of things.

Online business is easy to manage when you have the right amount of funds to hire a person who could manage your whole business in an efficient manner.
In terms of management like you said it is not really something that you will need to hire someone to manage it for you. it is something you can do it remotely wherever you are

Actually, the economical conditions of a country depends on many factors. This also involves security in a country as well and the law and order conditions.

Actually, the economical conditions of a country depends on many factors. This also involves security in a country as well and the law and order conditions.
security is one very important indices that determines the economy o a given area, except that place has natural resources at their disposal, but if not it would be hard to grow the economy of a violent region.

In terms of management like you said it is not really something that you will need to hire someone to manage it for you. it is something you can do it remotely wherever you are

Starting from the 1st January, I have been keeping on my accounts and I have been calculating and recording my daily expenditures and earnings as this is very important.

Starting from the 1st January, I have been keeping on my accounts and I have been calculating and recording my daily expenditures and earnings as this is very important.
Keeping record is very important. I am also looking forward to do as well. I haven't really spend money ever since the beginning of this year so much on things. So I still have an idea of little things I spent money on

My financial and life goals are prudent and logistical. I want to become a man who wouldn't be in need of anything and also help those who are need. I really love helping people.
I have grown up with wanting something at one point or the other and I know just how annoying it can be. That is also one of the reasons why I have been working extra hard to ensure that I have an edge.

Keeping record is very important. I am also looking forward to do as well. I haven't really spend money ever since the beginning of this year so much on things. So I still have an idea of little things I spent money on

Well, the year 2023 is expected to be a kind of year where people will need to increase their budget when it comes to spending because inflation is about to grow now,.

Well, the year 2023 is expected to be a kind of year where people will need to increase their budget when it comes to spending because inflation is about to grow now,.
Well it is not really easy. we really have to work hard as much as possible to be able to meet up the standard of inflation in the country. Not even in one single country but this seems to be the whole world at large.

Well it is not really easy. we really have to work hard as much as possible to be able to meet up the standard of inflation in the country. Not even in one single country but this seems to be the whole world at large.

The year 2023 will certainly bring more challenges for sure. I think that the rates of many products in the market are now already quite expensive and the prices have already increased.

My financial goals are to become more financially independent and not have so much worry anymore regarding money. I am slowly building up my income but at the moment, I am hoping that it will start to get better the more I work so that I can feel less worry and stress and that will make my life better as well. At the moment with the current economy though, it may be an issue to fully get there, at least until things start to come down a little to previous levels.

The year 2023 will certainly bring more challenges for sure. I think that the rates of many products in the market are now already quite expensive and the prices have already increased.
Well that is not the issue . As such we have to be ready to face most of the challenge that will be coming our way. And also to increase our earning opportunities to have more than one source of income

I have a lot of things to do in life , like upgrading my business and making it up to my taste and standard , having enough money in my reserve fund to take care of emergency just in case ,

Well that is not the issue . As such we have to be ready to face most of the challenge that will be coming our way. And also to increase our earning opportunities to have more than one source of income

Inflation and an increase in expenses are some of the main challenges people shall be facing this year. Almost 10 days are complete of this new year and many people have been facing issues.

Inflation and an increase in expenses are some of the main challenges people shall be facing this year. Almost 10 days are complete of this new year and many people have been facing issues.
Although inflation seems to be in almost all countries of the world , but in some countries because of standard organisation of their system , Things has become less burdensome to the citizen because of good government planning. But in some countries when things seems to be very difficult with the citizen i think it is the government that must be blamed.

Although inflation seems to be in almost all countries of the world , but in some countries because of standard organisation of their system , Things has become less burdensome to the citizen because of good government planning. But in some countries when things seems to be very difficult with the citizen i think it is the government that must be blamed.
There are countries that the government is actively trying to improve their standard of living by bringing policies that would cushion the effect caused by inflation

My financial and life goal is to have an investment that will earn me life time. However I have loved to increase my knowledge and skills in my profession sis as to serve me working for big companies till aged.

My financial goal right now is to attain financial freedom. I am tired of this life where I have worry a lot about where I will get money. Even when I have it, I worry about it being scarce. When I will financially free, I will still take care how I spend. But at least I know it won't be too scarce.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back