What's new

What are your financial and life goals?

My personal life goal is to raise money and establish a personal business. I'm dreaming to be a business person but that wouldn't stop me from gaining employment into the government if opportunity arise
having a job with a government agency is something that is the goal of so many people because their is job security though they have there own issues, like for instance they sometimes do not pay on time

having a job with a government agency is something that is the goal of so many people because their is job security though they have there own issues, like for instance they sometimes do not pay on time
Yes they may not pay on time generally but that does not really matters to me as long as they will definitely pay , it is not nice to rely on one source of income even as a government or worker you should always organise to start up a business.

Yes they may not pay on time generally but that does not really matters to me as long as they will definitely pay , it is not nice to rely on one source of income even as a government or worker you should always organise to start up a business.

Well, I have seen many governmental employees protesting a lot due to late salary payments. Some employees often complaint about not receiving their salaries for months.

Well, I have seen many governmental employees protesting a lot due to late salary payments. Some employees often complaint about not receiving their salaries for months.
In as much as the government has failed in their responsibility of paying their workers on time , it is also necessary for us as workers to understand that it is not wise to only rely on government jobs alone especially in a bad system of government.

My ultimate objective in life is to be financially secure and to have the resources necessary to turn my discoveries into realities.
And to be financially capable to set up recreational programs to improve standard of living.

My ultimate objective in life is to be financially secure and to have the resources necessary to turn my discoveries into realities.
And to be financially capable to set up recreational programs to improve standard of living.
This is also one of my secret goals as I aim to help people improve their standard of living especially those that are living with one form of disabilities or the other and people with low self esteem.

In as much as the government has failed in their responsibility of paying their workers on time , it is also necessary for us as workers to understand that it is not wise to only rely on government jobs alone especially in a bad system of government.

This is the main reason why many workers save money before they retire. They save as much money as possible and then they invest the money in some sort of business in order to make sure that they never solely rely on the government.

This is the main reason why many workers save money before they retire. They save as much money as possible and then they invest the money in some sort of business in order to make sure that they never solely rely on the government.
I always try to encourage that because it is necessary. you shouldn't rely on the government though they might pay later but you will avoid being disappointed if they are not paying on time.

I always try to encourage that because it is necessary. you shouldn't rely on the government though they might pay later but you will avoid being disappointed if they are not paying on time.

I am a kind of person who never relies on the government or even on my own family as I try my best to work harder and avoid any kind of external support. I rely and trust Allah and i really hope that he shall provide me,.

If you reside in my country, you can never trust anyone that works with the government as they have shown us times without numbers that they are incompetent or they do not carry the people at the back of their mind

If you reside in my country, you can never trust anyone that works with the government as they have shown us times without numbers that they are incompetent or they do not carry the people at the back of their mind

I think that many people who are living in the developing countries do not trust their government. I also live in such country and I cannot even imagine investing in projects offered by the government.

I am a kind of person who never relies on the government or even on my own family as I try my best to work harder and avoid any kind of external support. I rely and trust Allah and i really hope that he shall provide me,.
Being independent is better, most people you are relying on may disappoint you when you need them the most. It is better to trust yourself and to put your trust in God . With this you won't likely have disappointment.

In such country the best thing every citizen should be looking forward to do is to have more than one source of income. This will prevent you from having or putting all your trust directly on government job.

My biggest life goal in business is to be recognized among the most successful and the richest business investors,to be financially buoyant and be able rise different business branch globally.

In such country the best thing every citizen should be looking forward to do is to have more than one source of income. This will prevent you from having or putting all your trust directly on government job.

If a person lives in a country where there are very few opportunities, then I think that in such kind of situations, you must try your best in order to create an online source of income.

If a person lives in a country where there are very few opportunities, then I think that in such kind of situations, you must try your best in order to create an online source of income.
That is exactly the truth. I love the way you think. Online business is something that can be accessed anyway around the world with the use of laptop or mobile phone with internet connection.

I think this sort of thought should what would make more and more people interested on the online space as it is very flexible to execute and alos very quick to learn and implement

My financial and life goals are prudent and logistical. I want to become a man who wouldn't be in need of anything and also help those who are need. I really love helping people.
Wow that's very interesting if that's the case, finding this category of people this days seems be very hard, it is very important to help needy when it happens to be that you have the necessary fund to help.

That is exactly the truth. I love the way you think. Online business is something that can be accessed anyway around the world with the use of laptop or mobile phone with internet connection.

Online business is easy to manage when you have the right amount of funds to hire a person who could manage your whole business in an efficient manner.

Personally I want to be influential in both economic and social affairs in the society. try to be someone who will give economic or financial advice on how to develop or build a strong economy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back