What are your financial and life goals?

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
My goals are many..I would like to get my business and open more opportunities for others. To build a legacy for my future generations. Something sustainable and stable they can enjoy more privileges from. It is very important to have financial goals

My goals are many..I would like to get my business and open more opportunities for others. To build a legacy for my future generations. Something sustainable and stable they can enjoy more privileges from. It is very important to have financial goals
For now my biggest goal is to financially become independent, after that I want to start a business for myself, I love business it's my passion and daily I am working hard to achieve it.

My financial and life goals are prudent and logistical. I want to become a man who wouldn't be in need of anything and also help those who are need. I really love helping people.

My goal financially is to get a stable income that can cater for my needs and wants and of those in need around me.

The goal is to make as much money as possible to be able to carter for my unending needs.

The goal is to also try as much as possible to not spend much on liabilities.

My goal is make enough money in other to cater for my needs and wants as well as my family
My goal is make enough money in other to cater for my needs and wants as well as my family

Obviously, my goal is to make more and more money. But it seems like inflation and a drop in the price of currencies is making things impossible for me, unfortunately.

I want to have investments that can fund my early retirement plans, own a company or invest in a profitable one (a sizeable percentage of investment though), then have enough left for my philanthropism and kids future.

I want to have investments that can fund my early retirement plans, own a company or invest in a profitable one (a sizeable percentage of investment though), then have enough left for my philanthropism and kids future.
For now my biggest goal is to financially become independent, after that I want to start a business for myself, I love business it's my passion and daily I am working hard to achieve it.

You must be really careful and prudent when it comes to investing money in hyip investment sites because they could be a scam and they are not regulated at all by any kind of organisation.

the goals i have for myself is to have multiple source of viable income i also want to help many people as much as possible especially those that can not help or fend for themselves financially.

the goals i have for myself is to have multiple source of viable income i also want to help many people as much as possible especially those that can not help or fend for themselves financially.

In order to actually become financial independent, you must have multiple source of income. It is very important because right now, the times a re really hard.

My main goal is to be earning whilst I sleep. I want to be able to "not work" in the traditional sense and have enough revenue coming in to sustain my lifestyle while also allowing me to invest more.

My financial goals is that I should be able to retire actively by the age of 40 or so and I should be able to have established a lot of businesses that will be giving me passive income.

My financial goals are to be able to retire actively by the age of 40 or so, and to have established a large number of businesses that will provide me with passive income.

My financial goals are to be able to retire actively by the age of 40 or so, and to have established a large number of businesses that will provide me with passive income.

So, what is your age right now and do you work in a company? Does your company offer pension when you get retired? These are very important aspects that you may need to consider.

My financial and life goals are to have enough money on a regular basis so that I can maintain a good lifestyle for myself and my family without worrying about increasing inflation.

My financial and life goals are to have enough money on a regular basis so that I can maintain a good lifestyle for myself and my family without worrying about increasing inflation.

I do not want to rely on my family or someone else. I rely on Allah Almighty and work harder to make money. Saving money is also a huge part of my finance managing strategy.

saving money might not really be helpful on the long run because of the current inflation rate happening around the world now, prices of things are going up, the money in your account would lose it's value.

My personal life goal is to raise money and establish a personal business. I'm dreaming to be a business person but that wouldn't stop me from gaining employment into the government if opportunity arise

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back