What's new

What are your financial and life goals?

Yes I agree with you, even me I have experienced it, a situation where I tried but didn't have any access to where I can get money. But because I didn't give up I came across where to make money

I must say that the kind of opportunities matter as some people get more opportunities in life and some people may not get that much opportunities and offers to make money.

the goals i have for myself towards finance is very simple live a comfortable life where i can afford my basic needs very easy without hassle or looking for where to take a loan from as well.

the goals i have for myself towards finance is very simple live a comfortable life where i can afford my basic needs very easy without hassle or looking for where to take a loan from as well.

Many people have a really hard time affording a good and a high lifestyle. This is why they tend to struggle hard to fulfil their basic needs all the time and do not focus that much on luxuries.

Where do I even begin? I just want financial freedom because I'm drowning in everything right now. So you can't have life objectives if your finances aren't in order, right? So let's get our money in order first, and everything else will fall into place.
Where do I even begin? I just want financial freedom because I'm drowning in everything right now. So you can't have life objectives if your finances aren't in order, right? So let's get our money in order first, and everything else will fall into place.

Last edited:
My biggest goal in life is to financially become independent and successful through what I am doing beside that if one day I could help and support people it would be a honor for me.

All people want to become financially independent. However, it takes a lot of hardworking in order to actually become independent. The fact of the matter is that there are many people who keep struggling for their entire life.

I feel there is nothing like enough money. We think 'X' amount of money will keep us comfortable today but later on when our requirements for comfort changes and hence the requirement to earn more becomes inevitable. Having a financial goal is good. Rather having a steady passive source of income is always a good option as we get the liberty of taking a break or supporting us when we are not able to work.

My financial and life goals is to be free from poverty and be able able to reach out to my family in time's of needs. To make money that can be able sustain my family for more than a hundred years

Making a lot of money online is one of my financial life objectives because it will enable me to go to any nation I want to visit and become financially stable.

Making a lot of money online is one of my financial life objectives because it will enable me to go to any nation I want to visit and become financially stable.

Well, we may also focus a lot on making money, but I think that saving money is also very important as well. If you do not save money, then you will end up spending more and inflation will destroy your goals.

saving is very important if only you have a very tangible source of income or you get cash flow on a daily, weekly or consistent basis, that is only when you can be able to save money.

A simple minded person as I am now wants to be financially stable and I hope to get my dream job. It's not and easy road though but I will do my outmost best.

A simple minded person as I am now wants to be financially stable and I hope to get my dream job. It's not and easy road though but I will do my outmost best.

Saving money should be your priority because saving money will prove to be really beneficial to you. Many rich people spend money extravagantly and they regret it later.

I am a business inclined person and I am looking forward to establish as much business as I can handle for myself. The comfort that comes with having a business to rely on is so thrilling.

As of now, I'll have the money to travel to places like Greece, Cyprus, Poland, Spain, and other places. I've never traveled abroad, so I'm eager to do so for the first time. However, doing so is expensive, so I'll need to put a lot of money aside.
And it will be good to purchase a new home in the city where my father lives so that we can be close to one another, but it is not so simple because a home in Israel is too expensive to afford.

I am a business inclined person and I am looking forward to establish as much business as I can handle for myself. The comfort that comes with having a business to rely on is so thrilling.

I also really dislike having a day job. I prefer having my own business or working as a full-time freelancer. This is why I am planning to either start my own business or start trading.

I also really dislike having a day job. I prefer having my own business or working as a full-time freelancer. This is why I am planning to either start my own business or start trading.
I know you are really interested to work online, it is nice because it gives you a lot of advantage and freedom than working for people which will definitely take all your time. .

My financial and life goals is to able to meet all my financial needs,be able to standby my family in time's of needs. I am working hard to financially stable and to be an independent Boss

It sounds simple enough. But without a “why” – i.e. identifying your family’s long-term objectives — it’s hard to muster the discipline necessary to put off a new SUV purchase or a vacation in the Bahamas in order to boost your savings
My financial goal is that one day I can make enough money so that I can live a comfortable life without thinking about expenses and how I am going to make it by the end of the month. I am attain a place where I don't have to take stress while spending it on anything basic. I have supressed my desire and need multiple times and don't want to spend the remaing in the same way.

Well I always believe everyone wishes to achieved a specific goals in life to be the best kind of person the society can value over time. but such can only be achieved when you plan and planned well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back