What are your financial and life goals?

Electrohunter26

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Feb 21, 2022
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
It sounds simple enough. But without a “why” – i.e. identifying your family’s long-term objectives — it’s hard to muster the discipline necessary to put off a new SUV purchase or a vacation in the Bahamas in order to boost your savings

I will to have the money for traveling to other countries as of: Greece, Cyprus, Poland, Spain and more. I've never been to other countries so I am really interested at trying it for once, it costs a lot so I will have to save a lot of money for such an experience.
And it will be nice to buy a new house in my father's city so we will live close to each other but yet it is not that easy since a house in Israel costs too much money to afford.

Well, I think everyone one's financial goal is to become financially stable and self reliant. My life goal is to be financially satisfied and I should have enough money to implement my innovations into realities

I want to be earning $4,000 to $5,000 per month steady online without a struggle. This is with passive earnings which would be from affiliate and ad revenue. Easier said than done. The most I earned in a single month from one site was $800.

I want to earn enough money on a regular basis that I can help the needy. Besides that, I want to travel with my family and visit our favourite places whenever we want to.

I'd like to achieve financial freedom where I no longer worry about where I'd get money to pay for bills and other necessities. I would also like to have enough money to be able to travel and just have fun!

Since I love dogs, It would also be amazing to put up an NGO that rescues strays so they could have another chance at life and find a furever home that will give them the love they deserve!

I want to be earning $4,000 to $5,000 per month steady online without a struggle. This is with passive earnings which would be from affiliate and ad revenue. Easier said than done. The most I earned in a single month from one site was $800.
You tried to earn $800 A month. Can you please share with us how you did that?
Reality is different from postulations like you said. I just wish to earn thousands of dollars too.

You tried to earn $800 A month. Can you please share with us how you did that?
Reality is different from postulations like you said. I just wish to earn thousands of dollars too.
Ad revenue. I had been approved for an ad service and they were paying really well but I ended up having to go with other options because it ended up slowing my site down over time and traffic took a hit.

Ad revenue. I had been approved for an ad service and they were paying really well but I ended up having to go with other options because it ended up slowing my site down over time and traffic took a hit.
Ok you have a blog. That's great, you can check other ways to improve the speed of your website.
Traffic is also very important in earning. Which platform is that?

Ok you have a blog. That's great, you can check other ways to improve the speed of your website.
Traffic is also very important in earning. Which platform is that?
The ad platform? Right now I am only using Google Ads. My site is very fast and scores well. Just going to change it and work on pages for better SEO and see what happens.

The ad platform? Right now I am only using Google Ads. My site is very fast and scores well. Just going to change it and work on pages for better SEO and see what happens.
Ok adsense banned me then and I've not been able to get a better alternative till date. I also find it difficult getting organic traffic to my blog. Wish it can get better.

My financial life goals is to make a very good money online so that I can become financial stable, so that I can travel to any country that I will like to go that my financial life goals.

Just like a lot of other people I would like to reach a particular state in which I have a lot of financial security which I can be able to do a lot of things conveniently.

Well to me a better financial life is not a short term structure but a long term structure,to me am planning on getting a system of financial income that will keep generating income for me even when am away

My financial life should be one that I can provide at least the basic needs of my immediate family and go into a long term investment that can Carter for the well being of others, and live comfortably.
My goals are numerous time might not let me say all but in summary I want to be successful..

My financial goal is that I plan to start building passive streams of income and also offline businesses any moment from now in order to assist me prepare for my future.

One of my lifelong financial goals is to be able to be financial stable,by having a constant source of income to boast my financial stream,and then it enable me to do some charitable course and set up a foundation to cater for training individuals in their choosen field.

I want to achieve many things in my life and one of my goals is to travel the world and settle in a foreign country. I have always preferred living in other countries because the conditions of my country are not that great.

the setting of financial goals is key to the financial prosperity of any right-minded individual, it is very important to be able to ascertain how possible to increase one's income and finance inflow with time to time

Ohhh where do I even start? I just want financial freedom because seriously right now I'm drowning in everything. So one can't have life goals if their finances are not okay right? So let's sort out finances first and all will be taken care of

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back