What's new

What are your financial and life goals?

It sounds simple enough. But without a “why” – i.e. identifying your family’s long-term objectives — it’s hard to muster the discipline necessary to put off a new SUV purchase or a vacation in the Bahamas in order to boost your savings
My financial goals are quite lofty but in a nutshell;
I want to be able to establish a business that will cater for the needs of my family daily while I working on making the millions of this world.

For me, it is all about creating as many options for myself as possible. I want to have the freedom to do what I want with my life, without having to worry about money. So my financial goal is to amass a large enough net worth that I can never have to work again if I don't want to. And my life goal is to live a meaningful and fulfilling life, regardless of what that looks like.

the setting of financial goals is key to the financial prosperity of any right-minded individual, it is very important to be able to ascertain how possible to increase one's income and finance inflow with time to time

It may not be that easy to achieve your financial goals. Sometimes the only thing you could do is work really hard and even get underpaid for the job you do in your daily life.

I want to be earning $4,000 to $5,000 per month steady online without a struggle. This is with passive earnings which would be from affiliate and ad revenue. Easier said than done. The most I earned in a single month from one site was $800.
Making such amount of money on the Internet is very possible but you need to put in a lot of work first. Affiliate marketing like you have stated can give you up to that amount of money but you must build a very good traffic source like blogs, YouTube channel, social media pages and others.

My financial goal is to have a business or job that will be double of what I needed every month. And my life goal is being my own boss and employ people to work for me. I don't want to work for money, but rather I want money to work for me.

Am planning on being my own boss, by having a substainable job, and when i become rich i can now help my family so that they would not lack anything, that is what i want.

Making such amount of money on the Internet is very possible but you need to put in a lot of work first. Affiliate marketing like you have stated can give you up to that amount of money but you must build a very good traffic source like blogs, YouTube channel, social media pages and others.

Earning $5,000 per month is a remarkable thing to do. Affiliate marketing could certainly help you to make that much money, but it will certainly take much time for you to make that much amount as getting customers to buy products from you is one of the main challenges.

Earning $5,000 per month is a remarkable thing to do. Affiliate marketing could certainly help you to make that much money, but it will certainly take much time for you to make that much amount as getting customers to buy products from you is one of the main challenges.
I believe anyone making $5,000 every month will actually live comfortable anywhere in the world. Achieving that is quite not easy but it is possible. It can only take time.

I believe anyone making $5,000 every month will actually live comfortable anywhere in the world. Achieving that is quite not easy but it is possible. It can only take time.
True. Earning $5000 per month is possible, very possible. But difficult at the same time. It requires a lot of sacrifice and dedication to the process.

True. Earning $5000 per month is possible, very possible. But difficult at the same time. It requires a lot of sacrifice and dedication to the process.
Of course, anyone who has to make such amount of money every month must be able to put in a lot of work. It is not something you do within a short period of time because it will take time for you to build reputation in so many online businesses.

Well, if you live in an expensive place like the New York city or London, then you will need more than that to survive in such kind of expensive places. However, it also depends on where you live in those places.

Well, if you live in an expensive place like the New York city or London, then you will need more than that to survive in such kind of expensive places. However, it also depends on where you live in those places.
In every city, there are extreme expensive places that low-income earners should not even try to live in. I believe not every where in New York is expensive the same thing with London. someone who is living in the United States told me some time ago that there are places in which you can live comfortably with 2500 dollars every month.

The most important thing for me right now is that I should be financially stable. I am looking for an opportunity where I can be able to retire from active work very early.

In every city, there are extreme expensive places that low-income earners should not even try to live in. I believe not every where in New York is expensive the same thing with London. someone who is living in the United States told me some time ago that there are places in which you can live comfortably with 2500 dollars every month.

Yes, there are many people struggling in those areas and they do not earn that much money to meet their expenses and this is why they resort to living in places that do not cost them much.

Everyone's dream is financially stable, so I also want financial freedom. I don't have many more aims. My main goal is to give my family a better life and my children's education to keep going without any problems. I am trying very hard to achieve these goals.

I would love to be financially buoyant that I don't have to be stuck at a job, but also not stuck at home all the time.

This means having a business that can run withouy continuous presence.

Yes, there are many people struggling in those areas and they do not earn that much money to meet their expenses and this is why they resort to living in places that do not cost them much.
I think that is probably how it is in every country. In every city there are some places in which people who do not have a lot of money leaves because of the lower expenses.

I think that is probably how it is in every country. In every city there are some places in which people who do not have a lot of money leaves because of the lower expenses.

Yes, each and every country consists of people who are not able to make sufficient money to live daily life. I think that even developed countries like United States also has such people.

Yes, each and every country consists of people who are not able to make sufficient money to live daily life. I think that even developed countries like United States also has such people.
that is how it is in almost every country. Not everyone will have the capacity to do jobs that would fetch them sufficient money for their daily lives. That is why there are poor areas in every city.

that is how it is in almost every country. Not everyone will have the capacity to do jobs that would fetch them sufficient money for their daily lives. That is why there are poor areas in every city.

The thing is that many people have low paying jobs and they have to cope with this issue. They have no option but to work in those conditions and earn a low sum of money. Some people try to get two jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back